Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• youtube.com/watch?time_continu…mGLLpKh0&feature=emb_logo

• For me honestly with this change, albion digs his own grave, having so many new mmorpgs on his doorstep.This new change leaves out all the new ones, and continues to benefit the great guilds.When new people cannot step on the black zone, and have to live locked up in the real zone.Every day the community is less friendly with the new ones.And they put on high that the patch is to stop benefiting new people and this on the contrary polarizes the community totallyNow it will be 70% of people in th…

• Good albion online communityI was observing the new mechanics of the hos to enter casting, it seems to me something disastrous, right now they are abusing the new system, those of arch that would be the most benefited union since they have 60 - 80 hos in zonanegra, now the server It will become a game of full gankers standing at the door of the hosI think they should have consulted with the community before putting a patch of this type that modifies the gameplay of the game 100% now it is no lon…

• Greetings albion online community !!!!I come to seek your opinion on the new mechanics that you want to implement on casting to enter the HO, it seems to me that it is something absurd sincerely, that it benefits large groups of players and leaves the small ones who want to move objects at a disadvantage, re equipment and resources per black zone, it would be like creating an exclusive server for gankers.It seems to me a total imbalance of the game that you have to dismount and wait for a cast t…

• Do not ignore this issue, it is something very important in the balance of the game, they do not realize how it affects the medium and small guilds, in the end the black zone only belongs to the large alliances or economic forces and the rest of the players are excluded from the game

• Good morning, I would like to open a debate on the limitations of the maps, supposedly per guild only 6 hideouts can be placed And the developers limited the number of members in an alliance to a stipulated amount to avoid imbalances within the game Therefore it seems unfair to me that certain alliances create 20 or 30 different alliances to keep playing together and abuse the capacity of the maps by placing up to 15 hiding places or more on a single map. d6febf2633e362f344d5a7e9c38cadf0o.jpg717…

• My opinion this change will end the casual players.And I think the albion should be a game for everyone and not just for the elite that plays 24/7

• Congrats !!!! RIP Albion Online