Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• they killed the bow. that's it i am done with albion, i will quit forever same as i did with tibia in 2015. at least for me quit is quit theres no comeback. regular bow was my favourite weapon since i started in this game, i originally buyed it 2 months before f2p. with the new elite levels wich is the worst content they could possibly create, it looks like they are saying everything i've done and all the time i've wasted until here was for nothing, because will be easy to reach 100 spec and wil…

• What's wrong? You can't fight 1v1 in corrupted dungeons with people using properly pvp gear? Nah the biggest problem here of crying babies it's now they can't bring their boyfriends to gank 10x1 in solo dungeons. You guys can starve I don't care. Best patch ever. Anyway you still can dive just go in some random t8 or any other maps people are being lazy to wait 90 seconds they just rush in to the mobs. I still dive some people but the difference is that I am not crying or taking like 10 people w…

• No. What's wrong? You can't fight 1v1 in corrupted dungeons with people using properly pvp gear? Nah the biggest problem here of crying babies it's now they can't bring their boyfriends to gank 10x1 in solo dungeons. You guys can starve I don't care. Best patch ever. Anyway you still can dive just go in some random t8 or any other maps people are being lazy to wait 90 seconds they just rush in to the mobs. I still dive some people but the difference is that I am not crying or taking like 10 peop…

• I was aware of some kind of fame bug after the update since my friend told me in that day all the fame he got in his party wasn't shared so they was winning the full fame from the kills they got. The problem is in that day i wasn't involved in any group fight all the fame i got was from the corrupted dungeon which means solo fame. Of course i am mad since i am being penalizated due to something i wasn't involved. Due to something caused by SBI trying to fix their own mess and as a result of tha…

• PVP Fame reduced

hunterGOD - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello. I will do this post here to because the support redirected me to here. I was aware of some kind of pvp fame bug after the update since my friend told me in that day all the fame he got in his party wasn't shared so they was winning the full fame from the kills they got. The problem is in that day i wasn't involved in any group fight all the fame i got was from the corrupted dungeon which means solo fame. Of course i am mad since i am being penalizated due to something i wasn't involved. D…

• PVP FAME REDUCED DUE TO YOUR GUYS MESS

hunterGOD - - Bugs

I will try to explain it once more now that I have time to do so. I was aware of some kind of fame bug after the update since my friend told me in that day all the fame he got in his party wasn't shared so they was winning the full fame from the kills they got. The problem is in that day i wasn't involved in any group fight all the fame i got was from the corrupted dungeon which means solo fame. Of course i am mad since i am being penalizated due to something i wasn't involved. Due to something …

• PVP FAME REDUCED DUE TO YOUR GUYS MESS

hunterGOD - - Bugs

Hello. Why do you guys stole from me almost 500k PvP fame? Due to my friend i was aware that after the update in some point every pvp fame that people farmed in groups wasn't sharing so they was earning full fame from those kills. The problem is in that day i wasn't involved in any group fights the only pvp fame i got was from corrupted dungeons. If you guys are not capable to identify the ones who earned incorrectly fame you are not suppose to remove fame from people who didn't do anything wron…

• Please quit playing albion. This game isn't for you. All of you guys complaining and crying in forums asking about nerfs to all weapons and armors you dislike. You guys don't represent like 0,01% of albion players. It's unbelivable devs listen to you guys. Last example they will nerf Cultist robe but for what? It's easily countered just sacrifice one skill in any cloth cowl for knock (wich is what i am doing) and you're fine. You guys are pathetic and the topic about overpowered/underpowered ite…

• Quote from Stochastic42: “No, there will not be artificial limits to how many players can enter a solo dungeon. If you want that go find another game. This game is based on open world sandbox with full PvP. If solo dungeons are dove too often SBI will make more dungeons spawn or make them shorter or something to balance it, but ultimately they will be like normal RD but balanced for solo players. ” Seeking for attention today? Are you feeling lonely? Sorry but I can't help. You looks very boring…

• Quote from ZARAKi: “Quote from hunterGOD: “Quote from Zulmer: “Quote from hunterGOD: “How solo DGS are going to work? For example: If I join first noone can joins after me? Because if other players join then isn't gonna be a solo dungeon, will be just another normal dungeon. ” sorry but this is not right for open world content. You just want high tier blue expeditions then. ” So whats the point on solo dungeons? As far I can see people can come in parties and kill it easier than solo players. By…

• Quote from Zulmer: “ Quote from hunterGOD: “How solo DGS are going to work? For example: If I join first noone can joins after me? Because if other players join then isn't gonna be a solo dungeon, will be just another normal dungeon. ” sorry but this is not right for open world content. You just want high tier blue expeditions then. ” So whats the point on solo dungeons? As far I can see people can come in parties and kill it easier than solo players. By the way I dont want high tier expeditions…

• How solo DGS are going to work? For example: If I join first noone can joins after me? Because if other players join then isn't gonna be a solo dungeon, will be just another normal dungeon. If I join first the dungeon then will be my place to hunt right? Or any one else can after me? And about the high tier solo map dgs!? If I buy or drop a map and use it the first one who join will be the owner? Or only the map user will be allowed to join?

• Como vão funcionar as DGS solo. Por exemplo, se eu entrar primeiro ninguém mais poderá entrar? Caso outros entrem não serão DGS solo, e nem valerá a pena o XP e o Loot dessas DGS. E as DGS de mapa solo, é de quem entra primeiro após abrir o mapa? Ou apenas quem é o dono do mapa pode entrar?