Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Welcome to the forum @jinaaa That's the intended design for easier readability in PVP areas. This was explained by one of the developers in this thread: Vanity: Avatars, Wardrobe, Emotes Quote from GrayMo: “When wearing weapon skins in main hand and/or offhand slots, these skins will always be visible while in any city cluster, including islands and hideouts. While outside of these "safe" areas, your character will be displayed with the actual equipped weapons and only switch to vanity equipment…

• Hi @Frankenstein, Unfortunately the forum staff has no visibility on the support team's queue so we cannot provide you any timeframe. Please continue to monitor your ticket and wait for their reply. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Frankenstein Please make sure that you're not bumping your ticket, each time you bump or update it it's sent to the end of the queue. I recommend you patiently wait for the support team's reply. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @RiazGramory, Check the featured offers in-game, if the premium promo pack is there then you can purchase it. Getting premium status using in-game silver should not have any effect on what you can purchase for real currency. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hi there @LGBTQDudeLiker, Welcome to the forum. Please note that the forum is not the place for any support-related concerns as mentioned in the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “Don’ts - use the forums for individual customer service issues. The forum staff cannot help you. Instead, contact our customer service here. Additional Don’ts - discuss customer support issues in the forums ” I'm now locking this thread and I recommend you continue working with the support t…

• Welcome to the forum @ThePoliteMan, Please send a ticket to the support team so they can take and look and see what's up: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from ConspiracyRickws: “I've sent in a ticket a week ago. How many requests do they get in a day? ” Quote from Alitagege: “Yes, I did, but no one paid me any attention. ” Hey there, the forum staff do not have any visibilty on the queue. I recommed you wait for our support team's reply, the tickets are answered in the order they've been received. We also suggest that you do not bump or update your tickets unless it's absolutely necessary. Each time you do that your ticket goes back to the …

• Welcome to the forum @Alitagege Please check with our support team so they can take a look at your account. You can send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Support Ticket

Evas_Flarelight - - Rants

Welcome to the forum @ConspiracyRickws, The tickets are answered in the order they've been recieved. If you bump / update your ticket, it's sent to the end of the queue. We highly recommend that you do not bump / update your tickets unless you have something important to add to it. I'm now closing this thread, support-related concerns are not allowed on the forums as mentioned in the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “Don’ts - use the forums for individual customer se…

• Premium promotion pack

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @Silverx You can send a ticket to the support team so they can have a look: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• gold from friend

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

@XradamanthisX As what @Gabumon explained, self-referrals are against the Referral Terms and Conditions: Quote from Referral Terms and Condtions: “6.11. No self referral. Users shall not create an Account via a referral link belonging to one of their own Accounts. ” I'm now locking this thread. If you have any questions feel free to send me a DM. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Auphelion Please send a ticket to the support team regarding your concern: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Mobile Download Issues

Evas_Flarelight - - Mobile Version

Quote from itsmalagar: “this error happened to me today. ” Please see the latest announcement here: Known Issue: ERROR 203 / 404 when starting via launcher or mobile app

• Hi there @Georg_Carmine Is the game installed on a SSD and are all your drivers up to date (including GPU and latest OS updates). If you're still having FPS issues you can send a ticket to the support team so they can help troubleshoot your issue: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Hattenhair: “@Evas_Flarelight Move to OP/UP items? I think the thread fits that specific subforum better. ” I moved the thread as requested.

• Premium cost difference

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @Cottonmakic, The explanation for the difference is found on this thread: Albion Online Mobile Launch FAQ Quote from Talion: “Why are the prices for products higher in the mobile stores? Prices are higher in the mobile stores due to higher payment fees and currency conversions. To get the best price possible, you can always buy in the native desktop client or directly via our webshop. To use the webshop, go to the Albion website in your browser, log-in and click "Shop" on th…

• Welcome to the forum @Chomsuke, The developers have mentioned that they are in the early stages of checking if they can combine the no sharding / single world concept with having multiple servers around the world. You can find more of that discussion here: Albion Online has finally gone mobile - Ask us anything forum.albiononline.com/index.p…fac7e0dee7b6c1e717a5d1c68 Quote from CallMeGosu: “forget about this. they will never make eu/asia/whatever server or cluster. just move to other games if yo…

• Hey there @MinKhoi, There is a thread on the forum specifically for this: High Ping & Connection Issue Reports Please fill out the form so the developers can look into it. You can also send a ticket to the support team regarding your issue: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @marlbo If you've already sent a ticket please wait for the support team's reply. We highly recommend that you do not bump or update your ticket unless you have new information to add. Bumping/updating your ticket will send it to the end of the queue. I'm now locking this thread as this is a support-related concern. You can read more about the forum rules here: In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “Don’ts - use the forums for individual customer serv…

• Welcome to the forum @BeZonaurul. The account you created using your mobile device can't be used for Steam. It's explained by the developers in this post: Existing Accounts & Steam Quote from Eltharyon: “Hey everyone, As some of you may know, when a game is launched on Steam, payment of microtransactions (in our case gold purchases and subscriptions) in the Steam version of the game have to be handled via Steam wallet. No other payment options are allowed and Steam takes a significant portion of…