Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• I agree, for example the demons in corrupted dungeons have really cool abilities, if they want to make a skill, they can be based on corrupted dungeon demon abilities, I think overall they just forgot about cursed tree, maybe they will touch it one day, but god knows when, the cursed tree overall needs a polishment it's just rusty, for 1v1 or small scale, you use 1-h curse, for 5v5 great curse, for zvz damnation, lifecurse and demonic are just left to dust as unviable staves in the game.

• I'm sorry but you forget the BEST part about this ability, It has a 30 sec cooldown with 1 second cast time to get interrupted while it can get purged to eternity with ease after cast. And all this counterability for a niche effect. And right now the visual is bugged, when you cast it, near to end of the duration of the spell, the blades stop rotating and freeze on air while dmg still ticks for the last duration of the spell. But since %1 of the playerbase uses and probably none of them reported…

• Thanks for the reply! Yeah I understand your point and it is valid however the curse with existance of guardian helmet it is already in a very rough spot since that item is pretty popular in most of the content in Albion, and the curse Q doesn't deal dmg on landing, an example of comparison are axes, axes also put DOT on enemies however they already deal decent dmg with Q on landing, therefore even if guardian helmet cleanses bleed stacks you still keep dmging the enemy by landing the Q. on fros…

• Hello, As the title says, the curse tree only has 3 W slot spells since these two spells do not work in any scheme: "Cursed Beam: Deals 201 damage up to 5 times to an enemy." while you are stuck at your current position in an interruptable channel for 5 seconds with only 11m range and it still deals very low single target damage for a standing still channeling spell. Special comments on Cursed Beam: Curse is all about buying time for yourself so you can outlive your opponents with your curse dot…

• I actually like these ideas, fits for general gamer community, thus it can attract lots of new players. as OP pointed out. Because truth to be told, I like albion one of the best games i've played but sometimes you cannot find pvp fast enough, yes you can do hellgates but else than that finding pvp can be a little bit time consuming, I can handle that, but in general, gaming community likes to dive into a game and straight get loaded into the action where you battle against other players, thus t…

• Hello everybody, I have an idea to make hideout attack/defense operations more exciting, since you need a solid 6-8 minute period of hammering to lower a defence point of a hideout, after you know the attackers don't have enough time, you just stop fighting and flee from the battle, even though the attackers win, they don't get the satisfaction to hit the hideout because they simply don't have enough time, In order to prevent this and make every hideout defense more exciting I propose a new mech…

• Quote from Piddle: “I have a mid range PC with an SSD, and I am still loaded into a zone about 1-2 seconds before I am out of the loading screen. Your character shouldn't be in a zone until you have control of it, let alone be there before your visuals even show you are there. ” I think I couldn't make myself clear, I'm sorry about that, this is not about loading into a zone, this is about whenever a new animation plays on your screen that you did NOT encounter in your current play session, (in …

• Hello, I've been playing albion for a long time, one of the best games I've ever played, I would like to talk about an issue, probably most people have already noticed that when you start your game, whenever there are different animations/models on your screen, There is a freeze due to the loading of the specific animation that is happening on your screen, now this might not be a very big deal for high-end pc's (I think?), but mid-low end pc's like mine, this can cause your death by some gankers…

• Hello, I would like to point out at a major bug or an issue we could call, about hostile number indicator next to the mini-map that really brings death to players as I have experienced yesterday with my friend, So we were doing a solo dungeon in a red zone, we were deep into the dungeon, then two hostile players appeared on the screen, (off the screen so to say, just seeing the red names) i've checked the hostile numbers, it was showing 0 still, and they started attacking us, after a bit then th…