Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• The achievements for chaining hellgates are able to be acquired from non-lethal HGs despite the achievement saying it is for lethal gates only.

• Dear SBI, So i am going to assume one of the design goals is to encourage new players who have never hellgated in Albion online to go ahead and make the leap into competitive 2s 5s and 10s. With this in mind i think that a lot of the feedback towards the new HG system is missing the obvious and glaring error of its current state, simply that in its current form there is little to no incentive for newer players to try out this content. So, a preface first; there will always be people who dislike …

• Quote from gideonflynn: “I don't think you're going to struggle to find other 5v5 teams. It's not like the developers just wanted to change things, they hopefully looked at stats, and could tell from that, that most 5v5 HGs on the real server is going to be PvP(and-some)vE, not just PvE, and clearing trash mobs to fill a bar X times until they finally get opponents. I think this change is for the better, and if you dislike PvE this much you probably should look at finding a PvP-only game. AO is …

• The biggest problem i see is that as the new HG stands there is very little incentive for new teams to try out 5s with the current rewards that HGs give. Before even a yellow HG gives 150k+ pve fame for every gate you win (free or contested), the current fame given by the mobs is woefully less and not very useful to any newer players trying to gain fame while PvPing. Also currently you can be a "losing" HG team and still make a profit from free gate chests and occasional wins. This is actually a…