Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Triforce: “The season 13 statue is bugged/auto generated at the moment and shows sun flag when placed on the live patch. ” Hey, thanks for the report - we'll fix that in next patch.

• Cant Cast Spells [Mobile]

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, we couldn't reproduce it so far, if it happens to you again please post exact date/time so we can check it.

• Quote from Ferndor: “Looks like this already happened two months ago: Hellgate 10x10 bug needs to fix it ASAP One further detail: We did remake our party between two consecutive hellgates. But the friendly fire problem still persisted. It would be helpful for further 10v10 Hellgates organisation to get some feedback when we can expect a fix. ” Hey, unfortunately we couldn't reproduce the issue and had a possible fix deployed in one of the past patches but haven't heard any feedback about the bug…

• @Groszek6 żadnego "sztucznie podnoszenie poziomu trudności tylko na weekend" nie ma. Ciężko jest mi doczytać się jaki problem/y konkretnie chcesz zgłosić ale brzmi to jakbyś miał problem z internetem. Szczególnie jeżeli mówisz o podwyższaniu trudności w weekend, lagach - prawdopodobnie Twój dostawca nie radzi sobie z przesyłem podczas większej aktywności użytkowników w weekend i możesz doświadczać lagów, czy nawet packet loss.

• Quote from Mishirene: “Title. It used to be there, but now it's not. I've checked the other tabs too. And before someone says it's useless, keep in mind that you can still build a repair bench. Unless I missed that this was removed in patch notes somewhere, I'm fairly confident this is a bug. ” It's useless - we removed it months ago.

• Quote from Unangwata: “Error 2 Can't launch the game. It worked today. Now doesn't ” We're still looking into it and we'll post updates in Known Issue: ERROR 203 / 404 when starting via launcher or mobile app

• We're still looking into it and we'll post updates in Known Issue: ERROR 203 / 404 when starting via launcher or mobile app

• Error launching

Dagother - - Bugs

We'll post updates in Known Issue: ERROR 203 / 404 when starting via launcher or mobile app

• Error 203

Dagother - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from PurplePie: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey, we're looking into this issue right now but don't have ETA atm - you can still play the game if you start the game directly from executable AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe ” anti-cheat kicks out of the game 2 minutes after entering in this way ” Are you using the file with launch in name? It should work with EAC but the Albion-Online.exe will kick you out.

• Hey guys, we're still looking into it and will keep you updated! You can still play the game if you start the game directly from executable AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe Or open launcher -> Settings -> Game Folder and start the game from the app there

• Error 203

Dagother - - General Questions & Discussions

Hey, we're looking into this issue right now but don't have ETA atm - you can still play the game if you start the game directly from executable AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe

• Error 203

Dagother - - Bugs

You can still play the game if you start the game directly from executable AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe

• Launcher error

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Flokis: “Same here, error 203 all the time even trying to repair or reinstall the game ” That's a different issue than reported in this thread - I replied in [Bug] Login Bug "Cannot download albiononline.com/manifest/autoupdate" and will posted updates in there.

• Thanks for the reports - we're looking into it!

• Hideout Upgrade Hotfix - Not working

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from prjamoprjamo: “Hello, I am aware this issue is a known issue and that there's a separate thread. However, it seems as if there has been a recent development since the server relaunch. Now, most of my Alliance colleagues can enter the HO from the outside, however, I can't. And my colleagues do not all have this place set as their home point. Has there been a fix included in today's maintenance? Many thanks for your answer. Since a reimbursement is surely out of the question, a quick re…

• Can update game thru steam 21 Sept 2021

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Ziqiqotu: “I cant seem to update my game via steam! and i'm not the only one a few friends also cant update the game so cant launch it therefore cant play. Any fix? ” Hey, we've checked the Steam version and it seems to update and works as always - could you tell us what is exactly the problem with updating? Steam is patching on its own - you could not update the game via Steam or via our launcher?

• Quote from Tedding: “cant enter a hideout while an upgrade is in progress a feature now? ” Quote from emrulTheDemonLord: “unknown.png SO, no information in patches? So, how can we defend HO now in bz. if we can't enter HO while upgrading. ” That's not intended - we're working on a fix right now.

• Quote from Kaizu: “Hi, After the patch, I can't earn faction points from gathering and killing mobs. Is this working as intended? ” Hey, it works for me - make sure you are faction-flagged and have an average item power of at least 700 to receive faction points.

• @Collectronz could you send me your launcher.log and Player.log files? - Player.log: Open Go from the top menu -> then Go to Folder... -> type in ~/Library/Logs/Sandbox Interactive GmbH/Albion Online Client and there you have Player.log - please send it to me via PM. - launcher.log: Open Go from the top menu -> then Go to Folder... -> type in ~/Library/Application Support/Sandbox Interactive GmbH/Albion Online Launcher and there you have launcher log - please send it to me via PM - Once you send…

• Hey @Collectronz have you used any external keyboard or other input device by any chance?