Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• My definitive review of Albion.

Karthaz - - Forum Banter

"definitive review of an MMORPG" -> proceeds to play the game a few days and quit. What a great Idea XD Why don't you do a definitive review of World of Warcraft by only playing vanilla quests for three days and reach level 20 ? XD You haven't touched any late game content and you barely grasp the meaning of early game content as well. Posting this review on a forum basically visited by people that have a lot of hours on the game was not the best idea my friend. If you dislike the gameplay so mu…

• Well, I mean, I have 90% wr in 2v2s and I usually make about 20kk an evening with my mate, so I don't whine about the fact that I lose xD But I guess that it's easier to go out here and try to guess what people are doing and how they are playing than actually playing the game and facing Dagger pair all day long. At least 50% of the duos play Dagger pair right now in 2v2s. Hattenhair, by that, I don't know if you mean that I play to see my infamy grow or if you respond to Tsuitachi, but I would s…

• hey! Rankings have changed sicne last time, but anyways, denying the obvious fact that many players left because of Dagger Pair (won for example) or hate the meta because of that weapon is useless. The reason I don't "abuse it" to make money is because there is no fun in that, and also because that's not how a balanced game works. Nobody goes "Oh this is op but it's fine because 100% of the players can play it". You want balance between all weapons. Also I really don't think you know anything ab…

• Yep, my friend used the wind wall when Holy blessing was up. And I don't record us playing, but just play with your mate, tell him to go Frost shield + run, and if you find another healer dps, switch to purge + cultist run. As easy as that. + I play warlock combo, so when I go against a frost shield, I am slowed for a very long time.

• "old hg". Do you mean the arena where it was easy as hell to outrun people ? New hg are nothing like these, it's way easier to even separate and keep both in combat and beat them. I mean, you don't seem to know how to do it and even when I actually tell you that you can, that I did it when I played Healer dps and that good healers dps (60k + infamy) can catch up with us when we try to reset, you don't want to acknowledge it. So I'll let you whine dude, you don't seem to want to hear anything tha…

• You're delusional xD First of all : Holy blessing lets your dps go through the wind wall. Then, if your dps Res pot the burst and uses normal run + Holy blessing, there is no way you get out run by the SOB, you will at least catch up with the dps. Second : QS are getting hard nerfed because of how it is unfair in Corrupted Dungeons, don't think the Cartwheel nerf is for 2v2s xD

• It's not the funniest dude, but Healer dps mirror is not And it's a normal thing, if healers could take an engage without res pot, there would be no reason to play something else. Normal Run + dagger always catch up with stun comps btw. And if you find it toxic, know that I find toxic facing Healers dps all the time, abusing idiotic healing builds and not being able to press res pot in time

• Heal + Dagger pair is one of the strongest meta ever. I played Lifetouch + Off meta dps like Broadsword, which is not great at the moment. Never lost to a 2dps comp because of res pot. Never lost to QS + dps comp because of res pot, only lost to Healer + Dagger pair and it is our only <50% wr match up with my mate. Healers are not broken but they are the safest comp by far, 2dps are not "broken", dagger pair and 1H dagger are way beyond broken and that's it. Healer + Dps mirror is not the most f…

• Well, first of all, you're wrong, top 5 and 8 are Dagger pair players and most of the top ten stopped playing 2v2s so we don't even know for sure what some of them played. And I know what meta means when 50% of my encounters are Dagger pair + Lifetouch. Meta isn't defined by the top 10 but by the most played / Effective weapons. And Dagger pair are the most played weapon as a matter of fact. The fact that you try to make me wrong with such poor argument makes me wonder if YOU know what "meta" me…

• Yes, that's not my point. I know Warlock are strong right now but that's not my point. The point I make is the fact that most Cursed staff rely only on their GOOD Q and W (I don't deny that) is bland. You don't have much room for outplay or for creativity. The Weapons are usually all played the same way and even though their E makes them get some niche use (Like damnation E for ZvZ), most of their E's are just useless/ uninteresting compared to other weapons with the same role. Is lifecurse play…

• Of course mate ! But I mean, my only real argument is that I think that the Warlock weapon tree is pretty bland right now (good warlocks almost never use E) and that a summoning weapon would be a great addition to the game. And as you mention the fact that you don't think warlock in this game should summon (it's not WoW's invention tho), I would argue that they are basically dark sorcerers, which are pretty much linked to the demon realm and death in general (just the name of the weapons : Demon…

• I don't even play WoW xD But imo, it would suit them ! But no problem o/

• Hey everyone ! I had a suggestion to make about warlocks. I usually love warlocks and I like Albion's warlock too. But, something is quite striking about this weapon tree. Everything is based around a dot, the vile curse. Of course it is intended, but I find this a little sad when you can do so much more ! Especially since Warlocks nowadays is pretty much spam Q to get 4 stacks, spam grudge autos to get 6 stacks, wait, do it again and most of the time, don't even use your E. I would like to pres…

• Thanks for the answer mate ! Well it's something I've already discussed in the forum, the bigger your party is, the lesser the meta becomes. I will try to create a 10 people group to do HG... But my point still stands, it's a new content that needs a lot of people to play with, they should promote it a little more by pushing the fame + loot. Another thing I don't get is how "content scaling" works. I'll explain myself : In my opinion, when you need to put 1,5M / 2M worth of gear on the line ever…

• Res pot + Normal run = Insta win. Especially if you play retard dagger with a 3 sec cd dash

• To be honest, I almost feel like what is bringing 10v10's low attention is the simple fact that gathering 10 players to a competitive content regularly is quite difficult. Doable, but you wont be running the gates all day long 7/7d. Most teams are 5 players and some 20v20 teams also exist, but the fact that 10v10 is a completely new game mode isn't playnig it its favor. Honestly, I wouldn't mind the fact that 10v10 gives op rewards. Why ? Because you need to attract people to something they neve…

• No point to play CD's

Karthaz - - Rants

I wouldn't be so harsh, but I feel you man. CD's have a way too powerful meta atm and the nerfs regarding QS and Dagger pairs are no way near enough. Just quit CD's for the time being bro, there's nothing you can do..

• Honestly I find the idea of the jacket so good. I love the fact that the spell is different depending on which stuff your enemy has. Just like Shadowcaller in a way. But the spell is poorly designed when it comes to the buff it gives you. The main issue with this is the offensive buff imo. The defensive will always be useful, but you should always get bonus damage depending on what weapon you have (and why not giving typically "tank" weapons an even bigger defensive buff instead of damage ?). Th…

• QS

Karthaz - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Well I won't be harsh on them cause even though I'm mad, they don't deserve it, but the sheer amount of damage, the anti healing provided by the weapon and everything the Dagger pair provides regardind mobility and damage with Q and W is so obviously broken. I don't understand how level designers didn't get it. Whatever I guess, I'll just leave this content, it is not healthy to play it right now.

• QS

Karthaz - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Equart: “I would not even talk about other problems , i hope , SBI , you perfect understand them , regarding small scale/ solo pvp Im not joking , a bit more and you will count only on Mobile players that will come with Official mobile release. --- Start atleast with this urgent fix. P.S If you want to make "happy" everyone regarding Daggers, better rework this E, dont want even comment last two changes ( heal reduction and incoming damage14% nerf, yes 14% ,not 7% ) --- When i see all…