Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Call to Arms Patch 7 is Here

Bonnie88 - - News Archives

So u increased amount of colored resources for gatherers. What about fishers? The profit is too weak, fish are too cheap, rate of t7 is low like 1-2times per 1h sometimes 3 sometimes 1, with t8 and 100 specs I cant hit even 1.2m per 30min on t8 map when during gathering just t6 rock or fiber in t6 map always about 1.5-1.7m per 30min so feel like fising is nice to spend free time but not a profitable at all to other gathering and here is no word about increase fishing? so fishing is also a gather…

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Quote from Bonnie88: “Would be awesome to see new servers for china and europe with 25ping but for some reason they wont go this way...or atleast doing new fresh server every 6 months and then marge this with old regular one and again open a new fresh like most mmorpg doing and bring back old players for new start every time this happening. ” Yes im looking forward to spec up my destiny board all over again and waste 4 years of playtime. ” I have also every weapon I wan…

• Black zone maps are filled to the max, there is no place for new guild or alliances, everything is occupied or rented from any handholders fro silver, number of T8 maps is a huge problem and pve guilds who cant fight over big zvz alliances cant do anythiing about that. My suggestion is to upgrade maps tier by +1. As in the past u have removed all T4 black zone maps up them to T5. Right now all T5 maps are useless in black zones, nobody want to live ther, even if anyone set up hideout there thats…

• Would be awesome to see new servers for china and europe with 25ping but for some reason they wont go this way...or atleast doing new fresh server every 6 months and then marge this with old regular one and again open a new fresh like most mmorpg doing and bring back old players for new start every time this happening.