Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• BOTH OF THE DANDY DUO ARE HERE NOW GUYS! TO FEED INTO THEIR OWN SELF IMPORTANCE! Truly we are blessed with the two greatest minds in fan fiction writing. How BA did nothing wrong, and SBI was way too mean to them. Mojo, the player they are specifically saying is a upstanding member of the community, if you remember, called a CTA on a streamer so that they could spam the hard R on his twitch and get him banned. That's like the least sordid thing. Remember guys, these guild leaders spend 200 hours…

• Quote from Syndic: “Quote from Piddle: “So let's say I have heard a specific story about you dozens or maybe even 100s of times. You are saying that me having heard that story lends it enough credibility that I should assume it as fact? That's like, how you think the world works? Repetition, repetition, repetition. So if I tell people that I am attractive and athletic enough, they will have to start believing it? ” Lets put it this way - there's a big difference between people like you reading r…

• Quote from Elsa: “Good suggestion - added a quick and dirty Dark Mode theme that you should now be able to choose from your forum profile settings. If we see people are using it, we can keep improving the theme (or if you have any specific suggestions or notice bugs, feel free to post in this thread) ” Thank you.

• Quote from Syndic: “I heard too many stories about people getting banned for accepting silver in trades to not think there is a problem in the system. ” So let's say I have heard a specific story about you dozens or maybe even 100s of times. You are saying that me having heard that story lends it enough credibility that I should assume it as fact? That's like, how you think the world works? Repetition, repetition, repetition. So if I tell people that I am attractive and athletic enough, they wil…

• Quote from Syndic: “It's all fun and games until I start doing it back right? ” You've been doing it for over 4 years already. Maybe it is time to stop doing it. I mean you are just such a victim here. All this bullying you are getting from everyone. It's all just a little sad. You are of course completely innocent of everything, and have never done anything at all that anyone would ever have any reason to be upset about. If you are feeling singled out it is because you just happen to be the per…

• Quote from ToeJamming: “Quote from Guirssane: “Don't wanna get banned? Don't buy gold anywhere but to SBI. Simple as that, stop whining :D. ” sigh, I didn't and I'm not replying here because I have answers as good as I'm ever going to get. I severely doubt I will get my account and three characters back and as a result lost $500usd 3x12 months premium and 2x gold purchase $100usd. a lot of money but hey I based it on getting a years gaming. Whining here achieves nothing, pretty much the same as …

• Quote from Syndic: “I dont spend time styling myself. BA won the season, won the war and quit the game. How BA & Mojo were treated is absolutely disgraceful for any gaming company, especially since it ultimately it boils down to "You can't quit, you're fired!". Seeing how the company operates definitely doesn't inspire confidence, and I've already heard plenty of GM's planning to move on to other games. ” I understand you, and all your friends, constant threats of taking your stick and ball and …

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Calling me garbage without knowing the extent of my offense is quite excessive. ” Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “I am a bigot. I will say that. ” You did it yourself. I just repeated it. Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “I've accepted the consequences, which none of you seem to understand, as you have your own moral compass as to what is offensive, so kudos for being close-minded. ” Your endless tirade, about how you are the victim here, and things need to change because of how y…

• You don't get to act like garbage, and also act surprised when you are thrown in the trash can with the rest. It is illegal. If you want to be a bigot and say big boy words on the internet, then you need to accept the consequences of your actions. Otherwise you are the very soy boy you hate so much.

• Quote from Midgard: “Thank you. Although I do find it strange and more than a bit suspicious that its so hard for anyone from SBI to provide any clarity whatsoever on their own terms of service, and one which should have little ambiguity. Its pretty clear cut surely? ” I have waded through the SBI ToS Q&A a couple times now. And I know it can be extremely frustrating. But, it's not as easy as you want it to be. The ToS is effectively the Rule of Law in AO. It's the games constitution. So like in…

• You are a self styled hyper competent, cool and collected guild master, but also sometimes you are just a poor little lad trying to do your best in the cruel world SBI has put you into. Your switch between wannabe alpha male and breedable submissive waifu is so quick sometimes that I have to check the profile pictures. Who is even talking about community managers? What is that even? An intern getting paid with a tittle and experience? You expected huge changes to the entire game based on some pe…

• Quote from Syndic: “White knights getting personally invested in games were always a thing, yeah. Sorry to hear you got fucked. You're not the first or the tenth person who got fucked this way - a simple trade where you accept "tainted" silver for anything is enough to get you banned. Of course as a player, you have no way of knowing what silver is tainted and what silver is clean, so the only option is to not accept any silver whatsoever. Although in your position I'd pursue other avenues of re…

• Quote from ToeJamming: “Good to see the usual keyboard warriors with attitude who cry when they get kicked back still permeate these dinosaur caverns. ” Who is crying here other than you? You aren't very self aware. Sometimes you don't get to shout like a petulant child and just magically get your way. I like seeing it honestly. Maybe if more people saw that yelling and calling people names didn't effect any real change, more people would stop doing it. Not me though. I just enjoy it.

• I am a full convert to the ways of night mode. Rather than switch between them I simply live in eternal darkness. This means the forums burn out my eyes. I noticed that there is an option for different themes, but there are only 3 available. Could be worth a couple minutes time to investigate. Thank you.

• Quote from ToeJamming: “Quote from Piddle: “Quote from ToeJamming: “sent a ticket well over 48 hours and no report, had over a grand credit on my paypal and my cc is connected to that and is a debit card, certainly no issue there. ” 48 hours ago? I think you have a case for legal action here. Pain and suffering. Trauma. This has all the hallmarks of either an 8 figure settlement, or maybe you are blowing everything completely out of proportion and you should just wait for a response like someone…

• get skin

Piddle - - General Questions & Discussions

Referring your own account is against the Terms of Service of this game. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I feel like it may be an important piece of information.

• Quote from ToeJamming: “sent a ticket well over 48 hours and no report, had over a grand credit on my paypal and my cc is connected to that and is a debit card, certainly no issue there. ” 48 hours ago? I think you have a case for legal action here. Pain and suffering. Trauma. This has all the hallmarks of either an 8 figure settlement, or maybe you are blowing everything completely out of proportion and you should just wait for a response like someone normal.

• Quote from BlitzSiege: “Oh look another furry mount... Can we at least get a Rat for us ratbros? ” I think SBI is a little to stodgy and repressed about this sort of thing. They only just passed a bear equality law, to allow all bears to be treated equally by skins, and even that law has exceptions. The idea that they are just going to let us slap bee or rat skins on our horses is pretty unlikely in the current political climate. This is why it is important to vote, to vote often and to vote for…

• Quote from latenightpizzas: “For all we know he's sitting on a lot of these items and is having liquidity problems. ” Are you trying to say that he pees in the bed? Everyone has had liquidity problems at one point or another. No shame there.

• I can't expect you to understand really high brow humor. Especially, if you are unfamiliar with the Wharton Business School case study on difficult to deal with customers. Fortunately, as part of the US efforts to expand intellectual studies, a video version has been uploaded publicly. youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q