Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Everyone in this post including @Korn who said Roor was wrong is to blame for why AO turned out the way it did. I look at the responses here by both players and Devs and I am baffled. How could 1 person literally call the failure of AO before the game was even released? I hope everyone learns from this post and why you should not trust a word @Korn says. @Korn Its time to admit you were 100% wrong about this and @Roor was right. I encourage everyone else to actually flip through this entire post…

• Quote from Targun: “Quote from Terrorsauce: “@Korn Waiting on a response. ” Forget it. They will never admit map design is wrong. ” They are losing subs daily. If he doesnt admit it was wrong and let us know changes are on the way the game will be a distant memory by X-mas.

• Quote from Korn: “@Terrorsauce These ban waves are based on automatic detection. If you suspect or know other people who are hacking, please report them and we'll investigate. ” Thing is, usually when a company hits with a "ban wave" you as a player start to see the results of the ban wave in posts titled, "Wrongfully banned, what do i do" Knowing full and well that 99% of the time that person was in fact caught doing something they were not supposed to. I have yet to see any post here or are th…

• @Korn Waiting on a response.

• 116 People? So thats what a total of 366 people that have been banned for zoom hacking? These have to be manual bans banned on video evidence. Because I have guild members who use the zoom hack and STILL as of today have not been banned. This hack issue is more of a problem than you guys are letting on, and its the reason myself and many of my friends simply do not play this game anymore. Im not really convinced these bans are working because again, I know people who have used the hack since bet…

• The Elephant in the Room: Expeditions. Was brought up in beta when the instanced content was proposed and not even out yet. No one listened. OP called everything.

• What are you even talking about? People are leaving this game BECAUSE of the ease of access Instanced features. Not because they were not in the game. They have been in the game since release. Look at actually what you are trying to state. Your saying that a game needs instanced content people can access from Inside a town (meaning they dont have to move anywhere) will succeed? That model 100% always succeeds? Oh wait...the last 6+ MMO's that have done that have failed and are not F2P games doin…

• My MacBook Pro blew up

Terrorsauce - - Rants

• Remember when the OP called all of this before Expeditions were even in the game. I look at the responses by the players and developers in this post and I just have to laugh. @Roor called all of this before it even happened, was told he was crazy and look where we are now. @Korn you need to apologize to Roor.

• Quote from Dulu: “You literally can't please the casuals. They will leave regardless. All of this dumb stuff you are focusing on to please them will only alienate your hardcore base further. Give us the open sandbox world, let us play. Stop trying to cater to carebear retards who will leave/have already left. ” This was told to them in Beta 500 times on the forums. If you search a player named @Roor, he was pretty fanatical about that point. He and Korn had a few back and fourth aguments about c…

• You know whats funny. I look at a post like this...and then remember all the posts in Beta on the beta forums pleading with the developers to stop ruining PvP with their reputation system, red/yellow zones, and other mechanics designed to reduce and hinder PvP in a game advertised as a full Item loot pvp game. You see PvP is like water. It will ALWAYS find the path of least resistance. That path will define the meta. What happened in Albion is that you have very inexperienced developers who refu…

• Quote from Korn: “Thanks for the feedback, we are looking into this. ” Literally thousands of post in beta, on reddit, and here that tell you daily your sandbox lacks content. "Looking into it" Great. You can look at your game and finally see it sucks. You have given us a road map already. Nothing will be done before Feb. What short term solutions can you really think of or implament to this game to keep me interested and playing it? I came to this game because yo advertised it as an open world …

• Quote from Duboe: “Quite harsh but the way you defend the new map is impressive. It's clearly a very mainstream game atm. As a german studio you should now that mainstream isn't the way to go. How about you make a map weekend where you use the old map for 2-3days and see how it goes. If people like it keep the map if they don't - well then the new map is bulletproof. ” This wont happen because it would show that Hector was a blunder and the developer behind it would probably have to answer for h…

• Quote from Korn: “Thanks for the detailed suggestion. This is extremely similar to how the game was set up before we introduced the Caerleon change. See here. You can find the reasoning behind the Caerleon change here. ” Except the reasoning is absolutely 100% wrong. You can re-post that BS all you want, but you never actually defend the way it is now. You just defend the change because of the way it WAS BEFORE. Meaning, you know this version of the map is terrible, but you want to believe and n…

• If the game had more content in the Open world there wouldnt be a need to brain storm anything. It would just happen. Good solo and group pvp are products of a game having enough different types of content for a player to explore. Albion Online is dismal when it comes to content. The arena's and new expeditions are a step in the other direction as well. More people standing in town never leaving.

• Arenas done right.

Terrorsauce - - Feedback & Suggestions

You know whats a good Arena design in a sandbox game? No instanced arena's. Why you plebs want more people standing around a city who never leave boggles me. You have a game like that already. Its called WoW. You log in. Queue for something. Check the Auction house/bank and then log off.

• Quote from Ravenar: “When clicking on a item, have a button to see that item progress on destiny board. ” This actually used to be in the game with the old terrible UI, however it did function better. So of course they gave us a new UI with out the basic functionality of the old one...BUT IT LOOKS BETTER.... if you compare it to a phone game ui....actually most of those are better too. Basically this happened: Dev: "What would you like done with the new UI?" Korn: "Just fuck my shit up"

• My biggest loss is Albion Online the moment they decided to base a road map around more instanced content that insure's more people will never leave the red city instead of adding Open World Sandbox content. The WoW-ification has begun. RIP Albion. You were fun for a month and a half I guess.

• If you remove the 3 second timer on demount. Then what will stop people abusing it to ride a mount into you, let you waste skills, then demount and immediately pop all his opener's on you while you wasted everything on the mount. Now add 30 more people to that equation. Do you understand why its a bad idea now? Just because your risk adverse and a carebear doesnt mean you should ask for a change that would literally upset the entire meta of pvp. At the moment people actually roam on foot, if it …

• Quote from Korn: “ - Our policy on cheats, bots and hacks is to permanently ban everybody on first offense, no exceptions. - To detect cheats and hacks, we use automatic detection means combined with manual reporting. Manual reports are closely investigated, and this often includes us following suspected cheaters in game. Our automated detection means are constantly refined and improved. To those of you who are upset about this, I'd like to ask you the genuine question: What else do you think sh…