Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 946.

• Quote from Equart: “And i was not telling that he killed you. I told that he outplayed you , since you did not understood how he was in dungeon. ” Oh snap. He flipped it on you @CDEEKS He isn't exploiting. I can send you a clip on Discord if you want, showing you some of the ways to easily beat a higher geared opponent. Blenfjorn#4566

• Those kills aren't that unusual. I do it often myself. There are certain ways, especially in dungeons, to get a significant advantage over a higher geared opponent. One is using mobs and/or traps to help with damage, you can race to the shrine and use it to your advantage, or you can play the bubble game. Bubble game is when you avoid fighting someone unless you are on full cooldown and the opponent is not. Try to bait them into attacking you before their bubble/skill cooldown is up, and then wr…

• HCE Leaver Penalty

Blenfjorn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Quagga: “Ignoring the simpletons who are going off topic and who don't realize how much HCE kills the game in its current format makes BZ totally empty etc.. If you played before queen, you should remember what LFG looked like and what it looks like now. New players are the best indicator if something is broken or not, they will always use things that are meta/broken. In the era of tutorials and current amount of players HCE is broken, it's not those days when people kept their knowle…

• HCE Leaver Penalty

Blenfjorn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Ignoring the simpletons who are going off topic and who don't realize how much money HCE in its current format makes for SBI with rerolls, respec, etc. Regarding the penalty idea to people who leave the map early, it is nice in theory but would be a lot of coding to implement and not worth it. As Waffle said, the trolls could just stay and mess up the map without leaving instead. Put on their fiend sandals and swap someone into instant death, etc. Best thing you can do is keep a personal blackli…

• Quote from wolfo70: “Its clearly lag, why would I pop royal sandals and stand still. When I was on him you can see its basically the end of the royal sandal duration, just unfortunate lag. I literally only play Cd's if i'm streaming so i have no doubt i was streaming during this. But seeing as non of you pepega's had the balls to @ me 2 months ago, now i cant provide proof. ” Its not a lack of balls. I just didn't think of it @-ing you. Partly because I didn't know if you even post here and part…

• Nice deflection from the real issue to all you morons trying to change the topic to HCE. Unfollowing. Hope each of you grows a brain.

• Quote from xBigDicKx: “remove HCE ” What an original comment. Is this thread about HCE? How about make a post about HCE or add it to one of the MANY that exist already?

• @Hostility You make some good points, not gunna lie. But one major problem with your post is that I never said the rest of the guild should be banned. Not once did I say that. I even conceded that they should be able to keep their crystal mounts. What I have said here is that "cheating is cheating". So if you cheated you don't deserve a win. The "you" here being BA/BAF. We know they cheated. Do we know if they paid PvPers a portion of the RMT funds? No we don't know that for sure and can't prove…

• Hello!

Blenfjorn - - Introduce yourself!

Try Jaguars. They spam invited one of my alts with very low fame, so they will probably take anyone.

• Quote from Wydoyolo: “Make HCE lvl 16+ as Territory Leveup alternative to crystal league ” Again, if you feel this way, make a topic about it.

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “remove hce ” Cute. How about make another thread about it to add to the 200 that exist already.

• Season Win Remove

Blenfjorn - - Forum Banter

Quote from Triforce: “But all of this is only assumptions. You are making a scenerio where it fits your narrative to make your argument valid. Meanwhile SBI said if you got crystal clear evidence of any RMT situation, you are free to submit a ticket. Right now you are just assuming that our gvg teams were paid by real life money wich is again an assumption, i could even push it by saying it's difamation since our teams aren't banned and are participating today in the championship and you are acc…

• Season Win Remove

Quote from Triforce: “You posted daily on this forum complaining about Blue Army winning the season when SBI already stated that it did not changed anything or contributed to the season win as it made the guild poorer in general and that they won't penalize 600 members for this. You also said that they should let us keep the rewards but remove our wins. How does that make even sense. I guess what you are more upset about is that you'll have to pass by our statue everyday since you're only source…

• Season Win Remove

Quote from Triforce: “At this point it's fair to assume you either can't read or you're trolling. ” Another gem of a response by you. You have now twice given a reply in this thread that offers absolutely nothing to the discussion. And somehow I am the one trolling. Edit: actually 3 useless replies by you. I forgot your stupid meme.

• Season Win Remove

Quote from Triforce: “this makes no sense. ” Wow, what a well thought out, detailed rebuttal. Quote from xGunner: “No, its not fair with the members who probably spent hours for this, also the fact that someone from BA SOLD silver for irl money doesnt help them to win a season at all, i would agree if was the opposite of that cause them they could buy cgvg teams, castles, mercenaries with that silver, but is not the case ” If you spent hours working for a guild that you know is RMTing, then you …

• Season Win Remove

I am in agreement that the #3 guild should get the win. Blue Army cheated, everyone knows it, SBI confirmed it and banned the leaders for it. To ban them for cheating and then let them keep the victory makes zero sense. I have said this in other threads too, but the fair compromise is remove BA and BAF from the season standings, bump up everyone else two places, but let the unbanned BA and BAF peeps keep their mounts so at least they get something.

• Quote from Deathskills: “easy to test ngl xDget 1 person with prem and 1 person without premium in a party, have the non-premium guy open the chest and you'll see if they get the bonus just because the person is in party and other way around if he doesn't ” Would test it if I cared enough hehe...

• Quote from Deathskills: “from my experience, the moment 1 person in the party has premium, the loot of the chest is buffed with the premium buff because of it. (aka the premium bonus shows up) ” You could be right, I just know I been in a few parties where people freaked out and said "Don't open chest unless you have premium". Except they put it in all caps. Not sure which is correct though.

• Quote from BlueFirev7v: “is it true in groub dungen or solo dungeon / not hellgate or corrupted dungeon / ..so is it true if you go high fame u will get better loot from blue dungeon and solo dungeon ” I've never heard this, but I have heard that the chests are more rewarding if someone with premium opens them.

• Quote from Zoream: “All those levelling merc labourers intending to sell if they get buff are living in a dream land. ” You're probably right, but sometimes you gotta speculate. I once bought hundreds and hundreds of scrolls of repair and they soared in value. So maybe I will get lucky here, if not, no big deal.