Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 500.

• Quote from daklajakld: “Isn't Albion doing well enough even without streamers ? I agree that streaming help to draw awareness to Albion but as it stands, it gets enough awareness from other sources and the population is healthy. Not every game needs to be optimized for streamers imho and i fully agree that albion is not good to stream but i have no Problem with that. Also, drop in vievers and streamers is linked to new world obviously. If anyone just play albion because someone known is streamin…

• Quote from Syndic: “ Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Syndic: “There are people in Albion that have done far worse and far more serious then what you describe, you shouldn't really have any illusions about the community in Albion. ” You have been posting for a month now that he did nothing wrong, didn't deserve to be banned, and how SBI has been "unprofessional" because you buddy got banned. When people point out all the thing he has done to justify the ban, you ignore the facts and then post "othe…

• Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from Auriden: “I'm not in the mood of using my personal acc to upload a game video nor creating one just to upload a video that won't change nothing. Also I'd have to logoff all my acc to remove the one I've created just to upload the video (I'm very organized) and then logon again. But yes, I can upload the video. Here it is: files.fm/u/5u4uy3rww It wasn't that simple. This guy blocked my sprint skill. Also, there was some weird frame/ms huge drops. I have a 3rd gen…

• Best change to include the zones qualities on the map. Really useful information to have! Thanks for that QoL!

• Quote from Piraterer: “Albion without community/guild/alliance is just a bad farming simulator. ” funny how this applies to any mmo lmao

• better solution, force those small outpost to have at least 2 people to fight them or else the boss zergs and starts one tapping players. same concept should apply to big castles, but for 5man group minimum (like old 5v5 HG). makes no sense that both outpost and castle are easier to solo than faction outposts in blue zones.... Like one of those gives 1-3m+ season points and/or 20-30m+ huge amount of season points. and faction gives 100-500 faction points per outpost at most while requiring peopl…

• Quote from Xwave: “I see. Well, that's one reason to have it in game I guess. A better way to do it would be to disable the use for non-associates I guess. ” no cause some peeps aren't smart enough and will still use at the 1000% fee. glad you were not there when F2P launched. A player literally bought 100% of the plots of FS, put 1 station of each and put the tax at 999% for that month. He made bank and probably caused tons of player of leaving the game from overpaying on crafting taxes.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Deathskills: “if this User offends other Users in the forum or chat ” Sounds like one hell of a broad definition. Surely it would never be bent in someones favour. ” agree with you but that's how you can play it safe and keep that 12yo rating for eu/uk i think (on top of the included censor options in the game) so they can target a broader audience on mobile. Only peeps winning here is the company by making sure they have the liberty to manage with the most eas…

• 15.10 Sanctions Notwithstanding any statutory or other contractual rights Sandbox Interactive can temporarily or permanently restrict or disable access to the Game or the Services for any Users who are at fault for being in continued, repeated or severe breach of statutes, third party rights, Game Rules or these Terms and Conditions. Sandbox Interactive may temporarily or permanently bar Users according to legal regulations. For example, Sandbox Interactive may restrict the chat functionality or…

• Quote from ToKhatNhi: “i felt punishing as a new players. 95% of my pvp encounter I had literally no chance due to them being veteran players just taking advantage of newbies even in Corrupted Dungeon, my fighting skills is so weak because i don't have chance to practice PVP. I know there are a lot of pvp training ways, but they have some disadvantages for new players: Corrupted Dungeon tier Hunter: When player lose, they lost durability and infamy fame. Corrupted Dungeon tier Stalker: When play…

• Quote from FarmerLee: “@Nesnes When talking about HQs, it appears that there is a discussion about the maximum number of HQs that could possibly be constructed in the bz. It appears that SBI is in favor of season point requirements because the number of guilds reaching the season point thresholds will keep the number of HQs low enough for the bz to be playable. I would encourage SBI to remove the season points requirement and instead allow for the power cores to determine the maximum number of H…

• Quote from Back.Off.Outlaw: “I partially agree with the topic starter. 1. 60 sec is too much and gives a window, enough to deal 3 or even more burst combo against some builds. 2. Skill animations are too fast. If we are talking about tomb or broadsword for example - it looks like non-cast skills and hard to predict with 100+ ms ping. From the other side: 1. Possibility to use it, ignoring silence, stun, sleep - is an insane fantasy, making cleric cowl absolutely braindead item. 2. It's a light c…

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from ToeJamming: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Agrafka: “ok, i have to ask, because i dont get it. We all know that people invite their own alt accounts to get skin. Just wanted to ask if its ok to do that or nah? ” Officially, no, but I believe about 90% of these skins are through alt accounts. ” so why aren't they banning all these 'alt' accounts? ” Good question, SBI will tell you that they are strictly against it and ban you for self-referral.But... ” i do know peop…

• Quote from occeeeiil: “Quarterstaff's W2 > Compare with Mace's W2 Quarterstaff's W2 is less flexibility , no DMG , only single target skill. (only have stun is better) People always say "Quarterstaff is flexibility weapon with CC !!!" , but if we dont sacrifice DMG to use Double bladed staff's E and Q2 You will realize even frost staff's W2 can run faster than Quarterstaff's W2.(Lamo) W3 > Compare with Hammer's W1 Quarterstaff's W3 is very small AOE size , longer CD , less DMG skill. (only have …

• Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Cleric cowl is right now one of the only options to counter those shitty tombhammer/blackhands/pike one shot abilities The problem is that it has 1 MINUTE COOLDOWN, its super high, its more than double the cooldown of all those builds Imo the cooldown should be 40/45 seconds to at least give it some more utility ” yeah let's lower the cooldown of what i nicknamed th…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from BlitzSiege: “Oh look another furry mount... Can we at least get a Rat for us ratbros? ” I think SBI is a little to stodgy and repressed about this sort of thing. They only just passed a bear equality law, to allow all bears to be treated equally by skins, and even that law has exceptions. The idea that they are just going to let us slap bee or rat skins on our horses is pretty unlikely in the current political climate. This is why it is important to vote, to vote o…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Cleric cowl is right now one of the only options to counter those shitty tombhammer/blackhands/pike one shot abilities The problem is that it has 1 MINUTE COOLDOWN, its super high, its more than double the cooldown of all those builds Imo the cooldown should be 40/45 seconds to at least give it some more utility ” yeah let's lower the cooldown of what i nicknamed the noob cowl.why that nickname, well because you don't need any …

• Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Cleric cowl is right now one of the only options to counter those shitty tombhammer/blackhands/pike one shot abilities The problem is that it has 1 MINUTE COOLDOWN, its super high, its more than double the cooldown of all those builds Imo the cooldown should be 40/45 seconds to at least give it some more utility ” yeah let's lower the cooldown of what i nicknamed the noob cowl.why that nickname, well because you don't n…

• Quote from Painball: “Probably an unpopular opinion but i partially disagree with the Spear AA nerf and here are my reasons why Spear is a unique and rewarding weapon because it doesn't automatically lose to other classes (think Claymore vs Frost/Bow as a pure hard counter). Additionally most of the E's, Harpoon, and Impaler are all skill shots and if I miss or mess up I usually lose but if I play well and hit them I am rewarded usually with a victory. Compare that with a Curse that has zero out…