Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 442.

• Pushing people into PVP is not going to save the game, or maintain its population. Creating more compelling PVE and even RP opportunities will. The PVP crowd is the "race to the end game" crowd that last on average about 3 months in a typical PVP focused MMO. When they move on, all that will be left are those who took their time or are focusing on the PVE side of the game. THat is where SBI should start steering their future content towards. I'd like to see sequential dungeon quests, beginning a…

• Well it has been official now, I'm now the guild master of the Rangers of Celidon, and we have created a new alliance to be known as the Albion RP Alliance [ARPA]. This new alliance is open to RP guilds, primarily blue zone, casual friendly, PVE focused guilds but we (as a guild) and as an alliance are open to PVPers as well. However, the alliance focus is Roleplaying and we will not be looking to contest for BZ control. We already have several guilds that are interested, and we have a good econ…

• Quote from Sickle: “As a master of intelligence and relations for my guild, I feel it is my duty to also direct you to our just cause. Royal Expeditionary Forces - [RP-PVP/PVE] [Martlock HQ] We need strong allies, to take back Albion from the filth that dare to call it their own. ” Welcome, we will have a forum / website for the AO RP community soon.

• If you are searching for a Ft. Sterling based guild, I can certainly recommend you join the Guardsmen Militia. Any guild looking to participate in events with other guilds is a guild that has a long view for a game.

• Husband and Wife LF guild

Blodvaerd - - Guild Recruitment

The Rangers of Celidon have a couple of husband and wife teams, at least two father and son teams, etc. We are very family oriented as well as being new and casual player friendly. We are large but still maintain a tight-knit feeling. We are very organized and have had an exceptionally good launch. rangersofcelidon.enjin.com If you are interested please have a look.

• Quote from Holy: “Hello, I've played off and on for the last few years. I am looking for a group of people that has fairly clean voice chat and wants a VERY good team player. Clean chat is very important to me so if you have something like this, please send me a reply. I think I am going to roll a Divine/Fire with Scholar chest and Druid helm. I can play most days if not all. I am on the east coast. I can play from 6-1am max on work days and a bit earlier on off days. I'm a young 47 years old an…

• Quote from Shyko: “Quote from Blodvaerd: “the Rangers of Celidon are obviously starting in Lymhurst and have been from our very beginning. We love our city, it's surrounding area and the community that it has attracted.We have become well known in our area during this final beta, for our light-RP and we have lived up to the reputation we have hoped to develop. We play honorably, and serve our guild as a community of friends. We would gladly welcome you and your friends, we are new and casual pla…

• Define successful.... If as Rhaegnar predicts the "successful guilds" will dominate and then move on in 2 months, is that really successful? The guild that I am a part of has already been successful, and we have not controlled a single territory nor played as a guild for more than six weeks, nor have we participated in any real amount of PVP. But, we have played AO in our way and we have been having fun doing it. This is the beauty of a sandbox MMO. SBI gave us the box, and the sand, and said "G…

• Greetings from the Rangers of Celidon, Like you, we are an RP PVE-PVP guild that has made it a point to try to bring the RP into Albion Online. We may not be as pure RP as some, but we do follow a theme that has served us well. We are a former Knightly Order, that has adopted the ways of the foresters of Celidon and this is where we have been charged by the King to defend his rule, his lands and his laws. Mush like the Guardsmen's Militia, we patrol the roads and hidden pathways of our territory…

• Quote from Mashidar: “Hello folks, I've been on and off with this game for awhile but most of the time I've played has been for just casual tests and checking out things. I never really gave it all my effort so my understanding of the game is limited to the basics and what I've seen in current videos or guides. I did pick up the Legendary pack so I will be looking to join the game when the servers go live and my main goal is to work as a healer in game as my previous history in mmo games is that…

• LFG as a Blacksmith

Does (Solved) mean you found a guild and you edited your post?

• Quote from Tolle: “Hey, I'm totally new to the game didnt play Beta or anything, but played alot of other mmo's the past 18 years or so. i'm looking a guild to do all kind of stuff with in Albion Online. ” The Rangers of Celidon have two Danish members now, and I hope that our population will grow. Visit rangersofcelidon.enjin.com if you are interested and when our Danish members are online, I'll have them shoot you a PM. Blodvaerd (No I'm not Danish, but a great Danish friend of mine translated…

• I'm hoping that if they do a wipe on Monday morning that they account for the potentially long download times, due to heavy load of players looking to DL at same time. Having just 2 hours won't be enough time! The server wipes and pre loading should be today on Sunday, by mid-afternoon UTC time.

• I'm hoping that there will be so that we can be comfortable in uninstalling and reinstalling the game client. Also, so that we can reset the characters we might have made on the Pre Launch Live Server.

• Quote from Arroxx: “we have a couple of places in mind but I think it will be lymhurst ” the Rangers of Celidon are obviously starting in Lymhurst and have been from our very beginning. We love our city, it's surrounding area and the community that it has attracted. We have become well known in our area during this final beta, for our light-RP and we have lived up to the reputation we have hoped to develop. We play honorably, and serve our guild as a community of friends. We would gladly welcome…

• Quote from Dagother: “Quote from LittlePittle: “I can't even find a staging folder. My launcher won't even open up gyazo.com/3169a75fbd4cbc12e99b3f7e6bbd2a82 I get that albion icon in the middle of my screen, my computer shows the launcher as running, but the launcher won't actually pop on my screen. Edit. Should I just post to support ” You may as well uninstall the game the game and install again, should work again now. ” is uninstalling not the better choice when preparing for a launch of a n…

• New player looking for guild

Quote from AmericanPride: “hello, i am looking for an active guild, I am a retired veteran and served 3 tours in Afghanistan, I only have one arm, and enjoy crafting and gathering in most mmorpgs. I would like to find a community that will let me do my thing while contributing and accepting that i am pretty useless for pvp activity. thank you all, hope to hear from someone soon ” first of all, thank you for your service. I'm a fellow veteran, U.S. Army, 1990 to 1999 and I prefer recruiting prior…

• Quote from BADBOY: “I am a casual player ( cause I work 5-7 day a week ), having 1-2 hours a day to play. Looking for a adult guild friendly casual guild meet new friends and running dungeon together, I cant play with player that cursing every second on TS. I am in a guild but also want to play at my own time and do what I like. and not told what to do every min or how I need to play. Im willing to help other and willing to learn new thing. Hit me up. ” The Rangers of Celidon is a new and casual…

• It says the CDN downloaded an outdated manifest file, please retry again later.

• Worst pre-launch week in MMO history?

Blodvaerd - - Rants

Never take off from work on day one of a game launch, day two is a better day to take off. Just my suggestion based on past experience.