Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Clarent Blade new E

ValoFox - - Bugs

Thank you

• Clarent Blade new E

ValoFox - - Bugs

I tested this weapon and it only does 1 bleed tick. "- 3 heroic charges effect: applies a bleed, which deals 24 physical dmg per s for 2s." In the skill description it says xx amount of dmg every 0.5s, so I don't think that this skill is working properly with only 1 tick for its bleed effect.

• I tested this weapon and it only does 1 bleed tick. "- 3 heroic charges effect: applies a bleed, which deals 24 physical dmg per s for 2s." In the skill description it says xx amount of dmg every 0.5s, so I don't think that this skill is working properly with only 1 tick for its bleed effect.

• the 20% hp buff threw all 1h weapons to the trash

• They nerf stalker hood instead of royal hood, hahah. I think the real unbalanced sword build is galatine pair + royal hood, and yet they still prefer to nerf all the sword line instead. With the next changes swords will be nerfed directly, but galatine pair will be doing the same damage on massive fights, I don't know what the real problem is, but Parry Strike changes are going to put it at the other W spells level.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Swords - Parry Strike (new W spell introduced with Percival): - Energy Cost: 6% → 9% - Cooldown: 8s → 12s Fixes - Behavior of Fearless Strike (Carving Sword) has been standardized - the spell now always deals damage after armor reduction is taken into account ” God... I can't believe you finally put a good W skill on swords and you already want to nerf it. Swords already have a very big problem with energy consumption. At least you should tried 8‰ and 10s of cd. It doe…

• Carving sword dmg

ValoFox - - Bugs

Quote from MEATCUP: “Quote from ValoFox: “and do u have any source with that info ? ” he is the source you cabbage. would like a date tho ” hah I didnt know, however I would like to see a source like upcoming patch notes or NDA balances, etc. Or a date at least

• Carving sword dmg

ValoFox - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Equart: “After tomorrow maintenance? ” Unfortunately not after tomorrow maintenance, but in the conceivable future with a couple other things.^^ ” that means this month, next month, nov, dec? and do u have any source with that info ?

• Carving sword dmg

ValoFox - - Bugs

Still bugged...

• Quote from Amone: “We're trying to separate the weapons depending on their weight, is what the post showed to me, and something more... Im playing with The Carving Sword and it is fast, i feel like a Q passive change should help it. ” that sword is bugged haha forum.albiononline.com/index.p…104093-Carving-sword-dmg/

• Carving sword dmg

ValoFox - - Bugs

Quote from solventh: “@H4n1baL? btw it needs to be checked if it happens the same on enemy players. ” Yes, it does. This happens on enemy players too.

• Some changes in swords

ValoFox - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from HumanDisaster: “it does, seems like you have no clue how to calculate 35% dmg reduction no more comments here, you're just a bot who has literally zero knowledge about game or you are just an ignorant and you do simply not care about facts and following only your corrupted imagination. ” Wow, you don't need to be that annoying. I've been playing since 2014. I'm just exposing a fact, I think you need to rethink your methods and grow up. Good luck.

• Some changes in swords

Quote from HumanDisaster: “forum.albiononline.com/index.p…2019-Nimue-Balance-Patch/ there you got patch note about iron will, and carving swords works perfectly fine to me. ” Iron will doesn't make your resistance increase a 35%, Carving sword is bugged just search on forum as I said. I read all patch notes and balance changes.

• Some changes in swords

Quote from HumanDisaster: “Clarent AOE dmg is Okay if you know how to build it, Claymore is okay for ganking you need jsut to practice a bit ( not a solo gank for sure ), previously his E was AOE Carving Sword E isnt bugged, maybe you dont know how does it work Iron Will does not give any heroic charge at all ( read a patch notes ) ” I disagree I read patch notes and those changes (iron will and carving) were supposed to be added. If you think Carving sword is not bugged go to bugs forum and sea…

• Some changes in swords

- Turn Clarent Blade in a single target weapon or raise its dmg (1 handed weapon should have less range or single target) - Turn Claymore in an AOE weapon (2 handed weapon should have an AOE impact, also Claymore is still unplayable for skirmishes and ganking, so it needs to be reworked) - Carving sword "E" spell is still bugged and since it has been reworked is more stack dependent - Please, fix Iron Will ("W" spell, it doesn't give a heroic charge).

• I think we all know that it's a huge E dmg, but it has 30s cd, and it's not an instant dmg spell, also its sp consumption is 101, a big number imo and you can purge the stacks too, it is a very counterable weapon. Maybe the base dmg could be reduced, but the thing is that other swords and 1 handed weapons have a poor dmg atm because of 20% hp increase. Personally, I don't like to play galatine pair, so this is not a galatine post, but yes, its dmg is huge.

• Since HP has been increased by 20% all 1 handed weapons are doing a poor dmg. Even if they are from artifact type its damage is very low. In the sword line we have the following facts: - Broad Sword: It's ok since its dmg has been raised and it's a single target weapon. - Claymore: Still very useless, its dmg is ok since it's a single target weapon. However, its dmg depends of the stacks and you loose the option of wearing an off-hand. It's ok for 1v1 or 2v2, but there are a lot of better weapon…

• Carving sword dmg

ValoFox - - Bugs

According to a 2018 dec patch: Fearless Strike (Carving Sword) - Range: 11m -> 13m - Now reduces resistances before the damage is dealt - Max resistance reduction: 0.20 -> 0.24 I've been doing open world fame farming with this weapon and sometimes E dmg is higher with 1 stack, other times with no stacks instead of 3 stacks, but sometimes it works well and does more dmg with the 3 stacks. I've been testing on the same mobs. Red Zone Knight mob Fearless Strike dmg test (based on my character): 0 S…