Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• is there a way to appeal to ban accounts?

• Quote from Kokolores: “Hi Roloecuca, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to join the Play Store Beta. I took a look at your phone's spec's and I can see that it's a little too low to run Albion Online. This will be why you can't download it from the store. The specifications listed here are the absolute minimum to run the game and cannot be worked around. As such, you will need to upgrade your device in order to participate in the Beta. - Albion Online Team ” Got it

• EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

Roloecuca - - Bugs

Quote from DeaThMXL: “Quote from metanight148: “Had the exact same issue. Closing AutoHotKey before launching Albion fixed it (even though I wasn't using AHK for anything in game). ” Ahahaha!I have a script turned on to switch the keyboard layout using CapsLock, I turned it off and the game worked. I understand that you can write bots with the help of AHK, but for any reason, swearing at him is somehow not serious. I still have Python with OpenCV installed, will I suffer for it too? Okay, at lea…

Roloecuca - - Bugs

Quote from metanight148: “Had the exact same issue. Closing AutoHotKey before launching Albion fixed it (even though I wasn't using AHK for anything in game). ” You think is the autohotkey? im runnning one constantly for a hotkey to up and down volume.

Roloecuca - - Bugs

B1cYhnhmhByxAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC @MODS is this not enough?

Roloecuca - - Bugs

Fvck EAC all my homies use them as excuse not to blame the albion patch

• Yet another EasyAntiCheat error code.

Roloecuca - - Bugs

It seems like trying to blame EAC is the way to go from the mods rigth now so... screaming to the void here.

Roloecuca - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey, you should check the guidelines and troubleshooting at easy.ac/en-us/support/ - if nothing helps you can contact EAC tech support there. ” dude don't just push the problem there. there is to many people with the same issue right now