Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• 1. The thing is in total ignore of main RPG principle. For example here: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…79e676b320e6db7ad95b28a5c You have some points. You can bring everything to one side and max your efficiency in 1 direction, or split it between a few, but it will downgrade your efficiency in each. You can't improve two characteristics for +5 at the same time. So you always need to make a choice depended on your play-style and the role, you wanna play. In Albion we don't have a characteristic…

• Just a few fun moments from the history) We have one of @Retroman 's "balance"(does someone still call it like that?) updates. Every second player in CD play sword(claymore, to be exect). Insane damage, very flexible skills, everything, you need in PVP in one ultimate. The only weak side is dependence on stacks, which allows to kite and purge it. Next update. - Heroic Stack (all Swords) - Movement Speed & Attack Speed Increase: 12% -> 9% - Heroic Strike (all Swords) - Hitdelay: 0.2s -> 0.15s - S…

• It will never improve because of two points: - greed They transformed the game to a mobile clicker because it is a more profitable market for today and it will not change. They are not interested in quality, they are interested in MONEY. You can see it in each new update. - incompetence Retroman is balancing this game for 5 years. And he still didn't understand the simple idea of any RPG balancing. Let's imagine any of the good old RPG. Even not an online one, as neverwinter, diablo, etc. You ha…

• Okay, Retroman. We have another patch. What was a profit from it? 1. A stack of weapons became useless because corrupts now play against them. 2. We have two another(actually the same, as it was one and two updates before) builds to abuse. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…79e676b320e6db7ad95b28a5c 3. Mechanics abuse is still actual. But if it was a clear and logical case, when one player can't kill, and the other one can't catch - now it is artifact trash, when every player tries to byte the other…

• Quote from HFijalkovsky: “could you at least read what I wrote with basic understanding? Read it again and then again. Where did I write that I wanna play pve when I clearly wrote I pve to prepare for PvP? ” That is a diff between PVE, PVP-orientated games. If it's PVE-based - you are participating PVP when you want to. Usually, it's implemented as a possibility to turn on(off) pvp mode. If we are talking about PVP-orientated game - you are always in pvp-conditions. So, if you are creating a bui…

• Quote from SShiro: “Ты слишком сравниваешь АО с реальной жизнью и реальными отношениями - тут это работает не так. шапито. ” И это пишет товарищь: "С нами Бог!"? Тот, кто называет игроков рабами, когда им насрать на ЗВЗ и похуй кто там захватил очередной замок? Тот, кто рассказывает про лояльность гильдии и сравнивает уход из ГИ с изменой? Ну-ну.... пиши-пиши. Интересно пчитать))

• Quote from HFijalkovsky: “I'm mostly pve player as I grind fame and silver to gear up and prepare for some PvP. I also do some corrupted dungeons arenas sometimes hellgates. Do I like the current game state? I do. Did I like it before? I did. When I first started they told me to gear up and go red zones so I did. Then I just died like 20 times in short time without making profit. I was just like an easiest kill for gankers. They did it on purpose. Now I'm wearing pve farming set and I farm mobs.…

• Quote from HIDKstr: “its a nerf for qs and prestackers. Cause is a 50/50 between invading or getting invaded, and we need to clear almost 1200-1500/2000 almost, isn't the biggest nerf but its better this way than before. ” 1. Graal Seeker is not just a kiting build. It is 1 shot sh*t, which can deal huge damage with plate armor, be one of the most mobiles in this game, and now, an enemy can't reset after its combo. 2. If before this stupid update, player could clean a square, setup all the skill…

• Re: Spear cripple

WTF_Is_Going_On - - Rants

Sure, it's really even not fun to say, that sword is stronger than a spear. 2\3 swords stacks will be purged, never mind if sword pressed W. So, no damage, no speed. Spear just kiting sword as a mob end kill it. But the thing is in global Albion balance. I agree with you, that it is just a stupid joke to allow such gameplay in MMO\RPG, when some new player with 30-40k PVP+PVE fame in sum kills experienced, full specks opponent without chances. But welcome to Albion Online. It is retroman's balan…

• Quote from Zentiic: “This change is a nerf to QS... ” Kid, did you ever try to think before writing something?

• Great argumentation.

• Oh crap... Maybe stop? 97 f*cking percent of winrate. 97! It's just a question of time when hamper, and other Q spammers will return to burst frost. That trash was ahead of kite meta and it's still ahead of the current zoo. Don't you know why? Just because it is everything in 1 item. Both Q spells have good DPS potential, especially with Morgana cape. W is an immediate blink, allows to avoid every burst with no counter spell + mobility + damage + CC. More of it - it can dodge such skills as one …

• Quote from Zentiic: “Frost isn't even top tier anymore..... what are you smoking? murderledger.com/builds/1v1_high_elo_7_day ” try to sort by win rate. Not by usage count)

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…79e676b320e6db7ad95b28a5c Frost(97%!!!!!!), mace, stick, holy... How to resolve an issue, when some players abuse CD design? Just to make everybody abuse CD dsesign. Instead of resetting fight, every high trade-potential idiot just running 3 minutes and then begin a fight, when an enemy can kite him))) Retroman, honestly, do you get paid for this? Another update, 0!!! effect.

• Quote from gmatagmis: “А вот если так встретишь русского Васю из ХнС, то он тебя потом в личку непременно поздравит с победой, даст высокую оценку грамотности выбора твоего билда, и еще пожелает здоровья и долгих лет жизни тебе, и твоим родителям. ” Чего я к сожалению не прочту, т.к. невоспитанный мудак и отправлю его в мут)

• Quote from ViniciusSanctus: “Greataxe and crossbows in general have just absurd damage. NERF THEM ALL! ” Are you kidding? Axe? Great Axe? Didn't you miss an axe to complain? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…79e676b320e6db7ad95b28a5c

• Quote from Veganas: “How do we feel about single spear w spell completely denying sword stacks? ” How do you feel about sword W completely denying pike E?

• Quote from Clasics: “Infamy board is based on skippers ” what about it? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…79e676b320e6db7ad95b28a5c

• Quote from K0H0XA: “Ты не понимаешь. Донатеры не хотят фармить серебро они хотят одеть 8.3 и разъебывать в звз. Скилл к сожалению за реал не купишь и поэтому они обычно только КБ красивее делают. Но все же. ” Да, ты прав. Я действительно этого не понимаю)))

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Это донатеры, которые хотели бы купить то же, что и на офе, но вдвое дешевле.Донатеры, но при этом жмоты, получается) ” Ну это понятно. Да только смысл тут донатить? Купи рандомный билд, пойди в любую сторону, покатайся хлебалом по клаве и игра насыпит тебе серы. Вчера кстати решил проверить твою теорию насчет: рандомный Вася приносит тебе 10к. Взял копье и пошел фармить карпаты. За 4 часа ко мне вровались 2 раза. 8кк профит, 1 смерть. Да и то потому, что я как-то совсем у…