Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Some calculations from another thread regarding Spirit Spear damage bonus nerf from 40% down to 32%: Now if it were me I'd compare not AA or Q damage, but rather damage in the whole weapon toolkit. I'll do a basic comparison between 2 weapons I would assume are the closest in their respective roles, yet are in different trees: Pike and Claymore with an IP of 1103 and 1104 respectively. Since scaling with AA buffs is multi…

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “de 40% a 32% seu nerf rígido. ok sem sustentar o dano agora, mas ver o dano E é uma merda estúpida; dano nível 6: Lança de 1 mão (3 pilhas): 762/20 segundos de recarga Espada de 1 mão (3 pilhas): 1052/12 segundos de recarga 1 machado de mão 446/10 segundos resfriamento Adaga de 1 mão: 190 de dano mágico por ataque normal / 20 segundos de recarga (adagas 1,7 de ataque por segundo) você mata uma árvore de armas com…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Alguns cálculos de outro tópico sobre o nerf de bônus de dano da Lança Espiritual de 40% para 32%: Agora, se fosse eu, não compararia o dano AA ou Q, mas sim o dano em todo o kit de ferramentas de armas. Farei uma comparação básica entre 2 armas que presumo serem as mais próximas em suas respectivas funções, mas estão em árvores diferentes: Pike e Claymore com um IP de 1103 e 1104 respectivamente. Já que escalar com buffs de AA é multiplicativo (a …

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “de 40% a 32% seu nerf rígido. ok sem sustentar o dano agora, mas ver o dano E é uma merda estúpida; dano nível 6: Lança de 1 mão (3 pilhas): 762/20 segundos de recarga Espada de 1 mão (3 pilhas): 1052/12 segundos de recarga 1 machado de mão 446/10 segundos resfriamento Adaga de 1 mão: 190 de dano mágico por ataque normal / 20 segundos de recarga (adagas 1,7 de ataque por segundo) você mata uma árvore de armas com um nerf enorme e, além disso, você nem se importa com o …

• Quote from Trial_hard: “We have so many IP capped environment and that is good for learning But there is so mind-blowing uncapped potions.. T8+ poison pot e.g. throw that in an IP capped environment and your damage will explode.. Reason ..potion is not capped and completely pierces all resistance ..like a knife through butter in the sun... Why are consumeables not Managed in IP capped areas? ” It's already horrible that they limit the IP of the items and now you want them to limit the potions? I…

• HG Chest Bug

LagartixaBombada - - Bugs

But after how long will it disappear? Because my friend and I always take all the items from the chest and it stays there and doesn't disappear.

• This game has its days numbered, is it dead? not yet because? there is no other game to play, but when any other better game comes out the albion will die. New World was going to kill the albion, but unfortunately the game was a total disappointment.

• The nerf on the spear was more than deserved and I hope to see even more nerfs on this braindead weapon that only walks forward and does basic attack and does more damage than any other weapon in the game and still has Slow, Rooting and Bumps on every weapon. its abilities, it's simply a mocking weapon made for brainless players.

• Holy fall could get a little buff now that the healers have been practically removed from the CDG, because the healers are so increasingly nerfed by the CDG and you're so focused on this horrible content that you forget there isn't just cdg in albion, the holy fall is horrible in all content, just like the other staffs compared to what it was before the release of this game-killing junk content, so now that the healer dealing damage while healing issue has been resolved I think they could bring …

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Cleric cowl is right now one of the only options to counter those shitty tombhammer/blackhands/pike one shot abilities The problem is that it has 1 MINUTE COOLDOWN, its super high, its more than double the cooldown of all those builds Imo the cooldown should be 40/45 seconds to at least give it some more utility ” yeah let's lower the cooldo…

• Forcefield useless? lol, it's literally the most used skill in 2v2 hg.

• Quote from NoobNoob: “Trash players use mobs to get away. That's what I'm understanding. How many times does someone invade my dungeon in tier 5 gear, only to get their ass kicked, but I end up dying because they run through mobs and traps that I have no experience with. This isn't PvP skill this is just using mobs to do what you can't. Well no worries. Going back to New World and leaving this trash game with it's cheesy mechanics behind. ” I agree with you the cdg is complete rubbish because of…

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Cleric cowl is right now one of the only options to counter those shitty tombhammer/blackhands/pike one shot abilities The problem is that it has 1 MINUTE COOLDOWN, its super high, its more than double the cooldown of all those builds Imo the cooldown should be 40/45 seconds to at least give it some more utility ” yeah let's lower the cooldown of what i nicknamed the noob cowl.why that nickname,…

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Cleric cowl is right now one of the only options to counter those shitty tombhammer/blackhands/pike one shot abilities The problem is that it has 1 MINUTE COOLDOWN, its super high, its more than double the cooldown of all those builds Imo the cooldown should be 40/45 seconds to at least give it some more utility ” yeah let's lower the cooldown of what i nicknamed the noob cowl.why that nickname, well because you don't need any sort of skill to use i…

• Sugestões: Sacred Touch (Lifetouch Staff): Carrapatos: 0,6s -> 0,5s. o resto permanece o mesmo. Sacred Pulse (todos os Bastões Sagrados) Agora, o feitiço solta todos os inimigos em um raio de 5m ao redor do alvo por 8m de distância, acontece uma vez após a ativação e cura por até 6 tiquetaques. Agora: um cura afeta apenas um único alvo Tempo de conjuração: 1s -> 0s Recarga: 8s Cura por carrapato: 40,0 Tempo de espera: 0,2 s Alcance: 13m Esse seria o velho Sacred Pulse que Deveria voltar a ser co…

• O lifetouch precisa de um buff, bato palmas para quem puder me dizer onde o LifeTouch é usado dentro do albion, pois este bastão após receber seu nerf nunca foi usado por ninguém dentro do albion em nenhum conteúdo. O toque vital era o rei do 2V2 HG e agora ele é o suco da merda, poderia reverter o nerf que foi dado a ele porque o nerf era totalmente sem sentido, mas mesmo revertendo o nerf ainda não seria tão forte quanto o Grande Santo, que atualmente é o único cajado viável dentro do HG 2v2, …

• The healer is not strong, on the contrary he is very weak, he is only a target because he is the only usable staff in the HG scenario, just reverse the lifetouch nerf and you will see that the great holy will immediately leave the meta, the healers they must be buffers and not nerfs, you keep complaining that the healer was always a goal but tell me what else could be a goal? what else would be fun? or do you want to tell me that you prefer the meta to be Stun + DPS? or double dps? Healer + DPS …

• HG Chest Bug

LagartixaBombada - - Bugs

For God's sake fix the problem of the guy running to HG's chest and making the chest rise on top of him, it's a problem that's been there since the beginning of HG and no one fixed it, the guy loses the fight and runs out to the spawn from the bau, it dies and the bau spawns on top of his body, in some maps you can even go behind the bau but most of it doesn't and then you lose his loot and sometimes you'll try to throw him out and end up stuck there.

• HG Loot is a joke

LagartixaBombada - - Rants

Quote from PaladinoRR: “Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Quote from PaladinoRR: “Look, I'm don't know what hellgate u guys are playing, but if you win as much as you say, you should easily be paying your 800k sets. I do hellgates with a friend, on flat 6, like 700k total for both of our sets, we have a 50% win rate at most. and we still pay for our sets and make a profit 80% of the time. Usually you get 200k from each body from the enemys and a blue chest is usuallyy 250-300k can go down to 150 but…

• HG Loot is a joke

LagartixaBombada - - Rants

Quote from PaladinoRR: “Look, I'm don't know what hellgate u guys are playing, but if you win as much as you say, you should easily be paying your 800k sets. I do hellgates with a friend, on flat 6, like 700k total for both of our sets, we have a 50% win rate at most. and we still pay for our sets and make a profit 80% of the time. Usually you get 200k from each body from the enemys and a blue chest is usuallyy 250-300k can go down to 150 but also up to 600, and a purple is usually 500k up to 1.…