Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 239.

• Video Guide: Fishing

Guilefulwolf - - News & Announcements

Quote from CassX: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “I would like to know why fishing was designed different. Why isnt it the same as the other gathering profesisons. ” And I in turn will ask to be able to eat leather, cotton or wood for fame, as one can eat fish... ” And I in turn will ask to be able to be able to spot and select the tier of the fish we will catch instead of it being random...

• Video Guide: Fishing

Guilefulwolf - - News & Announcements

Can someone explain to me why there are T7 fishes in the royal continent while all the other gathering activities can only find up to T6?. This makes the T7+ fishing less profitable compared to the other activities because the T7+ resources are only findable in the BZ or the ava roads. I would like to know why fishing was designed different. Why isnt it the same as the other gathering profesisons.

• Frist of all, why should PvP be not forced and why should it be always fair? I personally dont enjoy ganking but being attackable by others in the open world is what gives the feeling of risk out there. If pvp were only agreed and you could go literally anywhere in the game as a tourists what would be the point? what would make you feel it is a risky adventure if nothing bad can happen to you?

• It is very strange that fishing is the only gathering activity that allowes to find T7 in the royal continent while every other does not.

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Dran68: “There are T7 red zones in Royals and you can catch T7 fishes there. It's like that since the start of the game. ” Oh you're right, I must've forgotten about those. They are only a few, but you should and are able to catch T7 fish there. ” No. We should not be able to catch T7 fishes in the royal continent even at T7 zones just like you cant find any of the other resources above T6 at those T7 zones. Thats the point. Yes it has been like this since fish…

• Quote from Dran68: “Be amazed, there are even T8 fishes in Royals! ” Im not counting the sharks at the T1 zones as resource.

• Hi all. I would like to report something that im pretty sure is wrong about the fishing and has gone unnoticed by the developers and it is that you can find T7 fishes both common and rares in the royal continent while you can not find any other resource above T6 even at T7 zones. The royal continent is not supposed to generate T7+ resources being those only findable in the black zone and the avalon roads. Thats all and hopefully this is fixed sooner than later. -------- Im reposting this issue h…

• Hi all. I would like to report something that im pretty sure is wrong about the fishing and has gone unnoticed by the developers and it is that you can find T7 fishes in the royal continent while you can not find any other resource above T6 even at T7 zones. The royal continent is not supposed to generate T7+ resources being those only findable in the black zone and the avalon roads. Thats all and hopefully this is fixed sooner than later.

• If such mount were added it should be rarer than the direbears drop and should be able to carry more weight accordingly. Say something like 1/3 of direbears drops for a x3 carry capacity. It would probably result in a mount with 7500Kg or 8000Kg capacity worth 30-35M silver (based on current prices) Thats more or less 1/3 of a mammoth´s carry capacity for 1/3 of its price.

• Quote from Dr.Zoster: “So I randomly ended up in Martlock because I'm a noob and I was exploring. I was trying to get back to Fort Sterling because that's where I have outlands portal. However, I was stuck for 3 days in Martlock until I found the fast travel, because it was completely impossible to cross back to Fort Sterling without dying. I was so happy when I discovered that option because getting ganked over and over again without being able to do such a simple thing as travelling to another…

• I dont know where people is getting those huge numbers like being +60% stronger with maxed elite specs. For a maxed weapon tree with elite specs (840/840) we will get an additional 60 IP bonus in eaach weapon of the tree. Right now we get a max. of +320 IP bonus being 700/700 and i guess this will go up to +380 if we get to 840/840. I.E. I am a 700 holy healer and i currently reach 1534 IP in a T8 fallen staff and if i ever level up to 840 it would be 1606 IP. This means less than a 5% IP increa…

• Fast travel should only exist between the royal cities and the islands linked to them. No fast travel from one city to another, no fast travel from a HO to a city or from cities to HOs.

• I think It has not been changed at all. With premium active you get 9 units on average.

• What about making elite specs be leveled up with PvP fame only?

• I dont understand why those saying that it is unfair to allow elite specs be leveled up with saved fame credits like if that time spent grinding didnt count and make it worthless. What i do hope is the elite specs of a weapon only afect that specific weapon and not also the others in the tree so this doesnt push the end game in a race for maxing every single weapon in the trees to reach the maximun advantage. I.E. reaching level 120 of bloodletter giving only IP bonus and anything else planned a…

• @Lars_024 700 weapon and 800 armor trees grants +320 and +330 IP bonus. Not +340 and +360

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, here is some added info on the current plans for Elite Specs (still subject to change though!): - Spec level cap to be increased from 100 to 120, with 101-120 being Elite Specs. - Max spec across all weapon lines in a tree (often called "400/400") currently gives +300 IP. With elite specs, if you had *everything* at 120/120 (i.e. 480/480) you'd hence get +360 IP. - However, getting to 120 is going to be very very hard, so it's almost certain that +360 IP will NOT bec…

• Quote from SunYeon: “I think the in deep problem isnt the season points or the castles, every guild that want to exist in blackzone have to choose a big alliance where u are or aly/slave/renter. so we have the problem that here all those "slave" guilds are massing to defend castles being afk on them and defending them cuz if u dont do it u get kicked from the maps where u live in bz and ur hideout get destroyed. so yeah is a problem of politics but if the designers leave the game like this will …

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “If BA´s castles are not being contested by the players how is this a developers´ issue? ” It totally is and the devs have come out and said that it is a developer issue. ” How could it be a game design issue? the mechanic was made fair and free for all to try to take them and those being stronger to be able to conquer and hold them. If other guilds dont dare to dispute them because of being scared of the huge force a coalition of other guilds have mad…

• If BA´s castles are not being contested by the players how is this a developers´ issue? Diplomacy and geopolitic is actually expected to happen in a game like Albion online. If you want you can try taking one of those castles but if you and so many others dont dare to do it dont be so shameless and come to ask the game developers to "fix" something that is not broken. This thread looks like those asking for a complete removal of gankers in the game.