Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Unflagged when K.O.

SeeleFall - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from RenKatal: “ Otherwise what would stop people from putting on 8.3 and just sitting outside an opposing factions city gates, to get easy faction KOs... ” That's the thing... won't it be much better if let's say... i was K.O. near Fort Sterling.. Why not transport me back to a nearby Territory that my faction is controlling... i won't mind getting transported 5 maps away, that would be much better than respawning 2 maps away from Fort Sterling>riding to Fort Sterling to fast travel to th…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Additionally, players with their Home set in a Hideout within the Roads of Avalon will no longer lose their Home setting when using the Travel Planner and then traveling through a Realmgate in a Royal City So... I guess this doesn't apply to dying in BZ > respawning in city > travel to Road HO using realmgate. I lost my home setting with this. ”

• Unflagged when K.O.

SeeleFall - - Feedback & Suggestions

Currently.. getting K.O. where no adjacent ally outposts are available.. unflags you and teleports you to the SE exit of the map. can someone please do something about this... I don't really want to deal with riding back to my faction city, flag up and ride all the way back to where i want to be. won't it be much better to just get teleported to the nearest "safe" outpost? why not make it so? is there a reason why the current problem exists?

• Unflagged when K.O.

SeeleFall - - Bugs

Is that just the limitations of the developers or is there another purpose for this? I just don't understand why do that, instead of spawning on a non-lethal zone friendly outpost.

• Hey guys... i craft poitions. whenever i try to craft at the lowest fee shop... The max craft quantity usually is not the max quantity... for example... i can craft 100 invi poitions.. but the max craft on the slider is 10 or 20.. everytime i try to close the window and open it... the quantity would increase slightly... im at a loss... is this a bug or an intended feature? if it is intended... what is the point of it? if it is not.. can it be fixed or something? it is really frustrating

• Unflagged when K.O.

SeeleFall - - Bugs

I was thetford flagged in Cairn Camain... i was K.O.d by a FortSterling flagged player... and respawned on the NW exit of Cairn Camain and was unflagged. does this happen when you are far away from your city? or is this a bug?

• pretty sure it is intended... maybe... it is also like that on my island... it will have a full 50 stack tho after you spend sometime in your island

• Am still waiting for the promised Gathering Mounts... or did SBI forgot about them?

• -

SeeleFall - - Bugs

-

• Island Move Reminder

SeeleFall - - News Archives

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from SeeleFall: “Does every major patch (i.e queen, call-to-arms) have this "move island" feature? ” This is the third island move that has been offered since launch in July 2017. . It doesnt happen with every update ... each time an island move has been offered the update had a major map change. ” It would really be awesome if we can have the move every major patch :3

• Island Move Reminder

Quote from Loucipher: “A question for those who did the move: did you happen to have buildings in the middle of an upgrade when you moved? If yes, did the move affect them in any way? Thanks for the answer. ” They will be fine. everything that is happening in your island prior to your move will stay the same. crops/buildings/alternative characters i never tested it with item drops tho. (resources from demolished buildings or drops from your corpses *suicide*)

• Island Move Reminder

Does every major patch (i.e queen, call-to-arms) have this "move island" feature?

• Black Market Buy Order

SeeleFall - - Beginner's Questions

So uhm.. anyone know how Black Market Buy Orders work? or the rate of increase of buy orders? I found some items that got buy orders that increase every so slightly every 2-5 days. I also found an item that hasn't reached 100k in a week. The item in question is not a meta item. does the system know that it is not a meta item therefore hinders or slows down its buy order rate?

• So uhm. I don't really know how the black market works... but... its been 3 days... and the buy order price. hasn't gone up yet.. I know buy orders for Exceptional Masterpiece (X.3 masterpiece) items are slow. but isn't this a bit too slow?

• Yep .. this is a real issue for Albion Online phone users. It eats up a lot of time and data to be honest. Wish the devs will do something bout it.

• I tried installing Albion Online ony phone with 4gb storage left. (Already downloaded the apk which was 2gb) it would always stop halfway and say my storage is full. Now I checked Albion Online's file size on my PC it says 3.6gb. Is Albion Online in Android larger than that?