Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrwal - - Chronicles of Albion

Grrawl takes on new roles Over the next few weeks, Grrawl spent time working his farm and exploring the dungeons around Caerleon. He started to make a decent living selling his goods and collecting treasures from the local Heretics. On one such adventure into a Hidden Mine, Grrawl had a unique experience. He was importing a load of herbs and meats to use in his recipes at the cooking stations of Caerleon. While in the mine, Grrawl encountered a very tall and plump man who had a fried chicken sta…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl encounters Bling, twice Another week passed and Grrawl made his way back to Thetford to bring raw ore to the city to refine and see his son. During his last trip from the smelter, Grrawl heard a blast of trumpeting fanfare from the Chillhag Gate. The crowd started to make way and Grrawl could see a gilded palanquin carried by 4 warriors enter the city with someone reclining on the plush couch atop it. There were also several servants at the side fanning the passenger with huge linen fans.…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl meets Veralle, the woman of 100 names After seeing the destruction that was wrought on Caerleon, Grrawl decided to buy his island there and help with the rebuilding of the once-great city. Over time Grrawl set up a farm, a pasture, a kennel, and herb gardens on his island to supply the citizens of Caerleon with a variety of resources. He got to know some of the frequent visitors that came to trade and Grrawl started to export food and potions from the city and import refined materials and…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl learns how to look like the undead and heads to Caerleon for battle Still troubled by the looming conflict, Grrawl talked to his children and put them in charge of the farm. He commissioned the local blacksmith to take the golden fist he acquired in Caerleon and make it into a combat hammer. Grrawl wrote several letters that instructed the person who received it that the children are the owners of the farm and to give them any help they requested. Grrawl told Alec and Lyn that he was retu…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl meets Nesnes - the guardian of the swamp In the months that followed after the departure of Grrawl’s wife with the Avalonians, the crops and livestock were taken as a tribute to them for the assurance the village would not be destroyed by the Avalonians. All the families of the village were suffering trying to meet the requirements of the Avalonians. Several of the village leaders departed to Caerleon upon hearing rumors of plans to expel the Avalonians from the land. Grrawl’s priority wa…

• Legend of Grrawl

The childhood of Alec Alec was born with a full head of bushy hair and was nearly impossible to hold because of how much he would thrash and wiggle. While Alec was still under the care of the Keeper midwives for the few days after his birth, Grrawl and his wife rested in the HIdden Caverns of Creag Meagir. The midwives said that Alec had the spirit of a direbear in him and would grow to be a fearsome warrior. This message worried Alec’s mother and didn’t bring any comfort to Grrawl, but they acc…

• Legend of Grrawl

The childhood of Lyn In the early years of Lyn’s childhood, it was clear to her parents that she was the dominant personality between her and her brother Alec. Whether this was because she was first born technically or just her nature is not known. What is known is that she almost seemed to relish bossing around her brother. In spite of this, her and Alec were best friends. Once Lyn turned five, she showed a keen interest in the care of the farm and livestock. Lyn would get up at sunrise and gat…

• Just to try to keep this idea fresh..... yes please. even something simple like when you mouseover the station the associate rate is a different color or bold

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl and his wife arrive in Albion in time for her to give birth to the twins After 5 days at sea, with strong winds pushing them towards their new adventure, Grrawl and his very pregnant wife spotted the shores of Albion in the distance. The light reflecting brightly from the snow-covered ground acting like a beacon to guide them in. The next day, they reached the coastline and Grrawl recognized they were close to where he had set out from a few years prior. An hour later, Grrawl sees the gra…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl’s meeting his wife and their life together before coming back to Albion Grrawl’s first season at the Academy of Science was full of new experiences. Though he was learning the local language slowly, he still relied on the spell to understand it fully. Grrawl knew that having to use the spell all day would be too much of a drain on him, so one of the classes he enrolled in was the teaching of the language to children. There, he became friends with a female student whose focus was on langua…

• The Story of JCPMP

Write for you. Have fun with it and don't worry about pleasing anyone w/ your story except yourself. The only other feedback I would give is to stay grounded in the lore and keep continuity in mind as you tell your story and how it interacts with the lore and other players.

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl’s arrival in the foreign land Coming into port, Grrawl could hear people conversing in the distance in a language that was completely foreign to him. Uncertain if it would work, he chanted a spell taught to him by the Keeper Druids that allowed him to talk to the Will o Whisps in the caverns. Suddenly the noise being created by the small crowd at the docks turned into clearly understood language. Which was fortunate because one of the voices was addressing him to come into a specific dock…

• Duel Timeout idea

Grrwal - - Feedback & Suggestions

I have seen in help where players are getting "trapped" in a duel in the conqueror's hall. After testing and talking with other players, the following idea came up: to have a 20 min time limit on the duel. If the time out is reached, neither player gets the wager. As an added indicator, maybe add height to the duel ring so if a duel is setup in an area with different heights, the ring still shows.

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl’s travel across the sea in search of a new land As the sun rose on the first day at sea, Grrawl set out looking towards a future that was uncertain. He was able to see a shoreline in the distance and estimated that he could make it there by sundown. Grrawl struggled through the day to man the ship alone but he was able to get a hang of managing the sails and navigate over the course of the day. By nightfall, he had arrived at the shores of a strange land shrouded in fog. He set anchor and…

• Blenfjorn - thank you for the civil discourse on the topic. I agree that if it were to be implemented as an official feature, it has to be worth it to both SBI and the players while not being overly exploitable. For now, I concede, but I am glad the thoughts are documented.

• Quote from Reddington01: “What if you get bounted and kiill yourself naked with an alt account and then claim the bounty ” Technically you are not supposed to interact w/ your alts outside of cities, islands, and other locations that don't allow combat. Beyond that, my proposal doesn't offer rewards that can be transferred or converted. So in your case, all you end up with is an alt that gets tokens they can't trade for vanity skins. On top of that, the requirement to pay 3k gold to register as …

• Thanks for the reply. I was trying to address the issues w/ players collecting it by requiring gold to be spent to register as a bounty hunter AND the rewards are vanity items that are bound to the toon. This forces players to seriously consider if it's worth it and the only reward is looking cooler. The NPC bounty is interesting but we kind of have that already w/ the aspects and Old White in that they are rare and offer large rewards. If they did NPC bounties, it would have to be outworld mobs…

• Blenfjorn - yeah... people keep talking about it but non have good ideas and the feedback I keep getting is "if there is a way to make it work", so I just figured I would document ideas to see if anything better is found. The other proposals all seemed to have some good and some flawed ideas. It would be good to put it to bed as something that will never happen, OR work out game mechanics that would work so the devs can take the logic and apply it as time permitts.

• To expand on this, here are my thoughts to help work out the issues that lead to players abusing a bounty system. 1) you must have 150k pvp fame to register as a bounty hunter, same amount as the general fame for faction enlistment, AND it costs 3k gold to register. 2) bounties can be put on anyone and never expire, but there is a cool-down time after the bounty is filled before another can be placed on you. I would say a week is fair. 3) anyone that has you as a friend or in the same alliance a…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl’s father’s decision to send Grrawl away to learn the ways of humans Within the first few years of living in the Keeper’s caverns Alecitour, Grrawl’s father, realized there was a good chance he would either have to take Grrawl and leave or send Grrawl away. Alecitour would talk to the Earthmother about the history of the Keepers in this part of Albion under the guise of just learning about the community. While that was true, the real reason was to learn if there were any human communities …