Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 872.

• well this is what i have on my screen when i try post 0lquUK9 imgur.com/a/0lquUK9 as you can see the attachment button is missing for me in this thread i can find the attachment button in "feedback and suggestions" section of the forums but not in the announcements section

• @SHARKY bro you need to fix the attachments button for this thread because it looks like i am not the only one having this problem where the picture does not display can you tell us another way around this problem where you insert the picture manually?

• @Quagga i have to agree with you it was a true "sandbox" at the time where you have a diverse build which is Very OP in some scenarios against some builds it was OP build Vs OP build where whatever combination is better wins in a duel but only if they duke it out and not run around permanently because i know the build that were good at running at the time was very very good undead cape+ demon boots combo but when it comes to a Fair 1v1 balance issues are bound to happen there is no way around it…

• i feel like the 1 meter buff to quater staff is a quality of life change more then anything else similar to how sword change to have more attack speed but less attack damage i shall take a wait and see kind of approach to this matter until more information comes

• @LadyDaisy Sorry to be VERY HARSH but i have to DENY you Denied because Hallowfall exist in corrupted dungeons Denied because how powerful healing is and how resistance work in this game the people like you who play DPS holy healer to solo fame farm is so small that is almost non-existant. and when i mean non existant as in less than people who play arcane in the open world kind of non existant not even 0.001 percent of players kind of non existant and it is always more efficient to group fame f…

• @Trial_hard this was way before i played so forgive me if i was inaccurate i started when before they patched in roads of avalon solo dungeons at that time before roads was stupid imagine being a reg bow main and having to deal with everyone running phy immune cultist robe , 30 sec demon boots and some other broken mechanic and lets not talk about the dungeons/ fame farm method of the time. loot and fame before/after corrupted dungeons was like night and day because most of us do not have access…

• @seizethetaco this issue was a very long time in the works since back 2 years ago at first there was no such thing as solo content as end game was either static dungeons or expeditions then to fix it they introduced group and solo dungeons but that came with many issues such as unfair fights and ect from a post i read long ago they wrote that they wanted to fix the issue with green dungeon diving as it was unhealthy to always gang up on a single person green dungeons with numbers they wanted a f…

• bro this update is mainly aimed at blackzone reputation system for royals can stay where they are yes while the biome difference is nice in the royals but lets be honest what most gamers care about is the loot in blackzone it is very similar to league of legends and dota where the map changes have some effect on game play but the real prize is the players/nexus same as this where it is nice to have new chokes and less cluttered terrain but what we care about is the loot from the revamped mobs an…

• When you said biome rework i certainly expected some new added models here and there not a full 100% map rework similar to league of legends and Dota 2 Now we talking. the game open world looks 100% different now nice very nice it was worth the 8 month wait for the art team to create this masterpiece of terrain overhaul i will be looking forward to you adding new mobs / models of existing mobs and mob abilities in the coming months to complete the overhaul of the game's looks P.S. Only small iss…

• you know if they reduced the damage for PvP only then it would be decent enough to push it out of the meta without impacting other game modes as much but with the way they make it reduce it globaly for both pvp and pve is a big ouch even i feel its abit harsh fyi i am on the side of removing healing staff from the game due to too much sustain. merc jacket is still good in my books because of long cooldown of 1 min but even i feel like the damage nerf was abit too much because it impacted the abi…

• Now if shadow brick look like zhongli that would be another story forum.albiononline.com/index.p…53c751df76b58e8688e3a9130 can you see my pic above? /\ there is a problem i cannot find attachments below next to setting to attach my picture so i attach it using url but its not showing up on my screen

• the community in every game love their female idols Genshin impact ahem- ahem Honkai impact

• @Trial_hard true true for the healer part for badon and warbow its very ouch in terms of solo clear for my liking while badon is good for solo PvP, group PvE i have not found success in open world/roads, group fights/hellgates for bow line (if we dont count reg bow) ZvZ is not a problem for mistpiercer and wailing but an inbetween of solo and zvz feels empty

• @SBA my answer is NO but i tried the new version on the test realm bro the old lifecurse staff was clunky as hell for a ranged weapon you have to get close/ someone has to get close to apply the effect and the cast time of 1 second is abit harsh now with a "aoe purge" channeling became a thing to balance it out same as great curse where you channel to put many aoe curse stacks and remove HoTs the new lifecurse staff also purges nature's HoT by the way so it deny nature healing as well as any def…

• @SBA even if its not viable for zvz like everyone hope for if you look at smaller scale it can be a replacement for great curse

• Devs Holy staff Q3 not showing in game properly please fix

• @SBA Weapon has decent AOE damage with AOE Purge and has a CC attached to one of the W skills on the weapon with reasonably long cast range to boot seems balanced to me

• its very sad i have to agree as a reg bow main for 1 year its sad i had to give it up leveling a new weapon tree to 700/700 is no easy feat and it took up to 1 month of on and off grinding and 40 mil in tomes of insight to get there i am sure people can get a weapon to 100 under 8 hours of pure grinding or even less but not every one can dedicate 8 hours a day to grind for a week or 2 to get 700/700 or has the silver to level from 0 to 100 in tomes which by my estimates would take at least 100 m…

• wrong place to post this post but i can answer your question best items to gather for T6 is stone(high value) and hide (cub drops) but for T5 to chill it is best to go for fishing as the minigame can be played in a relax manner unlike other gathering professions where some pvp is involved fiber and ore at T5 is very hard to earn profit due to the market being heavily contested by other more "dangerous" gathering

• @Quagga bring out the big guns. yes lets head back to the topic guys how would reducing the carry weight of raw items affect the game