Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• No I've played many games. I just have never played a game where community members and a company blame the person entirely and act as if the guilty players did nothing at all. He stole from other players and got away with it. When a support ticket was filed by a guild member who it was effected by it all he and the guild wanted done was to have the player removed from the game or have the items stolen removed from their possession. For a support member and the community to say that this is socia…

• But you are condoning the behavior by saying he or she shouldn't be punished. My stuff didn't get stolen so really it doesn't effect me. For SB and the community to say they condone this behavior, is a massive problem. Ban the account or remove all of the items he/she stole. Is it too hard to do that? For SB to say basically, "get over it. it's your fault." Yeah, they know it is their fault. That doesn't mean these players should be allowed to get away with it. Remove them from the game so they …

• And this just confirms my point, the fact that the community allows and condones players to do this, is a massive problem. What you all are saying is you would have no problem doing this and you think it is acceptable?

• Yet you are using a Lego avatar. Choices.

• Following recent events and the fact that SB refused to do anything about the problems I am going to list, I will be cancelling my membership and most likely leaving the game. My guild KOG (Knights of Gondor) let a player join our guild and within the guild a few members allowed the guild to use their island. What ended up happening is this particular "player" decided to raid the entire guild chests and go to player islands and steal loot from chests. It was a few members but this player stole a…

• I accepted 32 ques over the course of an hour and none of them are going through. Fix your arena ques.

• Grovekeepers need a hard nerf

Wintertechnics - - Rants

The stuns are way too much. I understand the point is to stun but when players are being stunned every ten seconds, how can anyone do anything? Nerf the stun or give it a longer cooldown.

• I don't understand how they think this solves any problems. The large guilds and alliances will just overwhelm everyone and go into these new areas and take them. SB thinks adding these new areas will make it easier for new and small guilds to get, but it does nothing. It just means larger guilds and alliances will just station players in these areas and call everyone when they are needed. The problem is large guilds and alliances overwhelming every aspect of the game from PVE, PVP, and gatherin…

• The servers are not holding well. I hate to tell you this. The game is, yet again, unplayable. I was going through banks in main cities and there was a black loading screen for about 15 seconds. I leave the BZ and go between areas, I get a black loading screen for 15 seconds. Well, I finally loaded in and the players waiting and camping in other zones literally just killed me. I loaded in to die because it took so long to load in and my bubble went away, that I died. The servers have not held up…

• I mean it just gets worse before it ever gets better. After free to play this happened: - No one could connect to the game and there were massive waits to get in. - No one could move because of lag. - No one could move because of rubber-banding. - No one could chat because of chat spam and bots. - No one could chat because of constant DCs from chat. - No one could do anything because of the lag. Now we have a new problem: - Zones not loading up in a timely manner and players are forced to a blac…

• Free to play happened two weeks ago. There are still massive amounts of lag, the game is unplayable, chat is DCing non-stop, zones are not loading up, players are rubberbanding, and it's not fun. I will not be spending anymore money on this game. Fix the horrible server problems you've had two weeks now to fix. Fix it. I don't understand how and why nothing has been at least attempted to fix this. Now, zones are blacked out and players dying because they have to wait for your servers to load up …

• It's ok. The lag is still a problem that has yet to be addressed fully. The areas are overcrowded.

• Quote from Barathorn: “You should speak to BAM if you are just starting out. They will be a good starting point. Contact Yungsun or SamuelStyles. ” We were part of an alliance with them before the free to play launch. It didn't work out. Everyone was very nice and fun to play with; however, small guilds tend to be put to the wayside and ignored when there are larger guilds in it. There is no bad blood between the alliance and Knights of Gondor, but it wasn't something a lot of us enjoyed being a…

• The Knights of Gondor is looking for a friendly alliance to join. We are a relatively new guild and still trying to build up, but we are progressing fairly well. Some interesting things to know about us: 1) NA based with a few EU and CA players. 2) We participate in PVP, PVE, and gathering. We would love to start being able to gather in larger and more dangerous zones and participate in GvG stuff, but we just don't have the numbers. We want to maybe join alliance and do more stuff. 3) Based in F…

• I would have appreciate bigger areas in our current map to accommodate the growing player base, but this sounds like a step in the right direction. You guys are going to have to make some of these new areas harder, with more interesting mechanics, something new, and you will need to add a few more tiers of armor at some point.

• Thank you for your tired effort in giving players stable connections and less ques. Something else I think you guys need to consider is scaling the environment and areas. While there are a lot of positive things F2P is bringing to Albion, one of the negative effects is increased server population for the game. Areas inside Albion felt expansive and limitless. Now there is a player literally everywhere. Something I missed before F2P was the areas feeling larger and less populated. Why there is a …

• In Yellow, Red and even Blue zones large and toxic Alliances and Guilds are going into random dungeons and invading players that are on bosses. What these players are doing though is not actually PVPing, but they are coming into these dungeons and taking over bosses that are at almost no health. They are killing bosses that other guilds and groups are already on and fighting, flaming players, and making the group that found the dungeon in the first place not get the loot from chests. It's not a …

• Quote from FlashEtte: “Ive been enjoying Albion for a while now , The Oberon hype was pretty big and it lived to the hype bringing back old and introducing new players to new content. With the f2p launch I was pretty hyped (not sure why considering I already bought the game and had 90 premium days) , I'm still hyped about it and very impressed with SBI and your dedication to provide a quality product and timely updates. The issue of rubber banding is quite frustrating , when I attack a mob and i…

• @Eltharyon Is the packet loss contributing to the lag? I have no problem getting into the game but the amount of lag is the problem. There is a 20 second time out of everything I do and players are rubber banding back. Also, there was massive lag last night in a guild dungeon run where our tank and everyone was lagging and constantly dying because of the lag. The lag is as much of an issue as the log in ques.

• Well, being LGBTQ myself it's nice to see a guild like you guys in Albion. My guild doesn't really like you guys though. xD Best of luck with the guild though!