Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• If you cannot click anything....well that´s just bad design really. And yes, I´ve played EVE too quite heavily. But I know, fans always defend the game, nothing new there either Just wanted to give heads-up, if someone thinks of spending money on this. Im just very glad, that I got to try this for free. For that, I thank the devs.

• It is 6am here and now there is no queue. But the lag is absolutely horrible. Wasnt this bad yesterday. And lag and queue are a secondary matter, because the bigger problem is, that resource/mob spawning is not on par with how many players there are, even at 6am! You also have a very difficult time of clicking crafting stations, markets or anything. Game definitely was not designed to have so many players. Failure launch really! And I was there when Swtor went f2p. I was also there when Lotro we…

• Way to welcome new players? I mean they went f2p to sustain the game and keep it alive. And this is the welcome? I´m on the same line with the ap, in a sense, that they should have prepared with additional servers. There are always problems when switching to f2p, but not like this. The second problem after queue is that the mob and resource spawning isn´t really on level how many players there are, not by a long shot!

• Yeah, same for me. I mean this seems like a nice game, but waiting there with 100´s if not thousands of players for mob to spawn endlessly is far from fun. I have other games that offer enjoyment. This seems like watching a paint dry. I mean I literally spent 30 minutes standing around or running and trying to find at least 1 mob. After that...got disconnected. And now, I´m in a queue of nearly 7k! Thank you, but no thank you. There are games, that offer enjoyment too. Will probably check this o…