Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Reporting for Duty!

SamahaX - - Introduce yourself!

Quote from Paint4tblood: “come fight for Bridgewatch where you can get more faction points for faction events because Fort Strerling is where everyone starts at so it always has the highest faction numbers which means less faction points. ” I won't betray Fort Sterling, sorry

• Reporting for Duty!

Quote from Loucipher: “Did a tour of duty in the snow bank once. Left before my ears froze more solid than the peaks of Blyn Brae ” Aye it's grim up north! Quote from Loucipher: “... and send my best regards to them Lymhursters ” Many regards have been both given and received

• Halberd tooltip language

SamahaX - - Bugs

(English-language client) Small thing but, I'm new and I was looking through the E abilities of axes to see if I wanted to specialize them, and the one for adept's halberd is randomly not in English (Hidden Content)

• Reporting for Duty!

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “We take great pride in defending our forests ” So I've noticed!

• Reporting for Duty!

Hello everyone, so I only joined yesterday but I already like this game a lot! I started in Fort Sterling because I like the snow. I had heard about faction warfare even before I started so I famed up and got enough to enlist this evening. Had a great time running round the yellows with a blob battling Lymhurst. Of course it ended up like this: albion1.png Limped back to Fort Sterling to log out...but not before subbing premium. I will be back to defend my mountain home! I am also something of a…