Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Not able to claim rewards

Gothak - - Bugs

As far as I know, all rewards go to the first character you claim with. So it's normal that a second character on the same account wouldn't be able to claim. Not sure what happens with 2 packs on the same account though, check the reward mails on the first character, see what you've received. Especially look at the gold amount.

• KDS now recruiting! [NA/EU]

Gothak - - Guild Recruitment

Walter! welcome back

• Quote from Retroman: “There won't be any further combat balance changes for release. This is the launch version. The next balance patch is planned for roughly 6 weeks after launch. Until then the combat balance will stay unchanged. (exceptions are broken items / spells, bug fixes or exploits) So you can be sure everything you level up now, will stay like this until the next major balance patch and plan your build and team composition around it. About the Flash Heal change: We feel that the meta …

• Thank you for the test server and I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but is there a day planned for the actual patch/ or at least patch notes? You know, the one with balance fixes to weapons and armor? People are shuffling left and right trying to make compositions for launch, and that patch might change a lot (like this holy change). Changing weapon/armor means changing starting area, gathering lines, etc.

Quote from Ealendil: “Quote from Barbaghul: “Goooood morning. Everyone preparing for launch, buffing armors, polishing swords and what not? ... Wait, that didn't come out right. ” My curse staff is beaming already! ” Oooo, shiny. Aren't you a ladies' man

Lack of CC in the team, I believe

Swords? Ha! I'm using a hammer. A Great Hammer!

• NoLPleft as always.

Gothak - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome back. Good to see people from Beta 1 returning.

• Tank solo damage

Gothak - - Feedback & Suggestions

As for grouping, if the group already has 1-2 tanks, currently you'd only slow the whole thing down, if they even take you in the first place, which is unlikely. You need to find a very very niche combination of people in a group in order to be useful for fame farming. Healers can bring damage when they group up, tanks can't, they only leech the fame.

• Tank solo damage

Gothak - - Feedback & Suggestions

Can you please give tanks some solo'ing ability. I get that they're supposed to group as much as possible and that's fine. But if your friends aren't online, you're #$%ed. Every time I try to level a tank I run into the same problem: it's really really REALLY slow faming as a solo tank and completely unbalanced. If tank were the only class, I'd honestly rather stop playing than trying to solo level one. My suggestion is: Give all plate armor lines a passive that reduces the armor by a lot and in…

• Spell duration description

Gothak - - Feedback Testserver

Could you please add spell duration on skill descriptions? There's several skills with x damage per second, or y damage per 2 seconds, but it doesn't tell you how long it lasts, so it's hard to judge effectiveness.