Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 470.

• Quote from GokuBlackBR: “We are very much looking forward to the next couple of seasons... OK. In 2023 you guys release it. No probem. ” this is good news ngl, since there was a problem with the current way to assault/place ho's in rest maps that are already full or close to full. This is probably to see what occurs with the extra food cost in those rest maps and overhaul the roads so they get some love too. Good change/stance to have from the dev to do things right instead of just doing band-ai…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Very nice changes today @Retroman ZvZ weapons (weeping and galatine) damage revert is Good hope to see more weeping could use a little more help though Holy changes are Good and reasonable and a good change to holy flash Mace changes are meta changing - Sacred Ground (all Maces) - Cast Time: 0.8s -> 0.6s - Enemies inside the area are now slowed by 20% - Guard Rune (all Maces) - Now allies inside the area are immune to forced movement and stun - Resistance Increase: 0…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “The game has so much content for Zerg it is good that hotspots for spontaneous small scale are created. ” agreed, just pointing out that season objectives that exist to create small scale shouldn't be doable solo, imagine gold chest in the roads be done by a solo player, that's what doing a big castle is equivalent to imo. This seasons, some guilds are paying up to 30k silver per faction points. so if you rat a big castle, that's 250poitns on top of the 30m+ of loot if yo…

• From my understanding, the castles and outposts in BZ are made to create content and timer were reduced to encourage people to get them more easily (and on outpost, doors removed). but i do not understand why with no spec you can solo them with a flat t8 build but can't solo faction outposts without being in 8.2-8.3 I genuinely believe you should not be able to complete black zone outpost without a healer or being more than 1 player (a little bit weird that the end game "small scale" content can…

• Quote from Quagga: “@Deathskills I thought of that too... normal trashrate during CTA. As if these people are still looking for smallscale, generally it looks like if they meet another group they run away and the fight turns into a horse simulator through 10 zones to the first safe zone. As for durability, nobody cares about it... only really noticeable is at zvz where you get over 100 assists, at 10/20+ ganking it does nothing. On the other side small scale would be pointless... add system and …

• Quote from addidas: “Patch notes should be more readily available, are they even available in different languages or are we forgetting this game was launched in europe, china and korea? ” feel free to translate them too man. since it is a german based company, i already feel lucky we are getting most communications in English for anything (which makes sense since it is the "business" language and one of the most used languages in the "west" world (Europe+North America) which as far as i can assu…

• literally a 10 second search in google image leads to this. and i do exclude the fact that a search on the forum itself could have led you to this forum post Avalonian Road Codex and regarding to get ganked, that usually is mostly on blue/gold portals occurs less on greens due to them being 2men portals. And after going a bit deeper, there is a little bit less players in them if you leave from the royals instead of BZ. and regarding knowing where you are and where you come from, take the names i…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from xXCorbusXx: “Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run. My new players in my guild will probably quit..... A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies. ” That is true, unfortunately... but you can always balance it, trash rate, 7+ people = 90% trashrate per item. Problem fixed, you want to gank with 3000 people ? np.. but no profit. ” issue with that system is that it will kill zvz loot. but this…

• NDA Locus Nerf

Deathskills - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Mrpotato: “also wildfire finally getting a buff! altho I find it wierd the condition to ignite enemies ” makes it a potential bruiser build for a mage build, i view that as really interesting ngl xD Can lead to an interesting "niche" mechanic that can benefit strongly to some playstyle i think

• NDA Locus Nerf

Deathskills - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Mrpotato: “well, retro heard us (finally) Now they will remove purge but keep cleanse ” better, moving the purge on a weapon that probably has low usage in pvp so it is reworked and will act as a purge now which is great imo.

• i mean i don't think they gonna kill a weapon that has been doing decent in cgvg compared to the one they aimed for since it is less played since the black monk staff dos a better job and offers better mobility and tanking abilities to reduce incoming damage.

• CHANNELING CRAP

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from Deathskills: “cause there is no channels done on the mount in the game atm? entering HG requires dismount, channeling on a terry requires dismount, channeling into srd requires dismount and channeling into corrupteds requires dismount. Every single channel requires to be dismount, that is the mechanic. ” its just so lame. just because 1 weapon is op in corrupted doesn't mean its op in open world to change it mindlessly that all aspects of content are affected.. …

• CHANNELING CRAP

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from Agrafka: “HQ will not solve the problem, because there will still be a lot regular hideouts. ” and that isn't a problem that there is regular ho, the safety that they offer too easily was and it was solved. Owning a HQ will require more commitment and effort from a guild than a ho (pay x m/day or /week to keep it) lmao. That shit is horrible for the health of the game while the other will drive content up and incentivize people not to be as dumb as they can since there is no need to t…

• CHANNELING CRAP

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from JETracktor: “Nothing wrong, the bubble you get while entering different location is not the same you get when leaving the HO. 1st one you gonna lose if you interract with anything, second one is still on if you trying to enter the HO. Read the text of update. Here: - The protection bubble granted when leaving a Hideout no longer breaks with open-world interactions, making it possible to safely channel back into a Hideout without losing the bubble ” dont disregar…

• Quote from im-maybe-a-robot: “Would great arcane staves be too OP if 'enemy players are immune to damage' effect is removed so that we can do damage while enemies are freezed? Maybe reduce the freezing time if this removal makes great arcane staves too OP. Locus will be nerfed soon and it seems really hard to make use of arcane staves in both pve and pvp. Maybe this change will help arcane get some more loves ” yes xD it is already strong with that effect, just really hard to combo with dps to t…

• WTS >> Bomb Squad !!!

Deathskills - - Trade

missing videos of bomb squad results if you truly want to offer that service. my 2cent for that one specifically, get in bz, roam during your timers and explode any blob you see and disappear, rinse and repeat. do that in all bz. Someone will either get annoyed af at you and look for your bombsquad or some people will just try to contact you so you bomb the other instead. usually works well. however, make sure to bomb both side if you only bomb "one" side a day so they both can see the impact it…

• Quote from Retroman: “ Arcane Staffs The locus is a very strong support weapon in ZvZs. Right now it allows for a very strong double role whenever the frontline engages or is engaged. It will remove the enemy buffs and cleanse all your allies, combined with the long up-time and radius it makes it makes for support that is always good to be dropped on both frontlines whenever they clash. To open these situations up for more deliberate decision we will remove the cleanse effect of the Void. This w…

• Quote from Syndic: “You don't understand the problematic so I'm gonna explain to you thoroughly. RMT being bad and getting people banned is indisputable and not a topic that is even up for discussion. THE ISSUE with your actions is as follows in simple terms; 1. Name & Shame - You breaking company policy of no-naming and no-shaming directly and instantly resulted in every single member of BA/BAF being witch-hunted. - The aforementioned breaking of company policy and witch-hunting directly contri…

• Quote from DocOgion: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from DocOgion: “As it stands, the requirement for guilds to place a HQ in their T7 Roads tile increased by x4 today, and still we have no news on expanding SP revenue within the roads. The direction of the HQ mechanic makes a lot of sense in the BZ. Limiting power projection, empowering smaller groups, etc etc etc. Under roads mechanics, all HQs do is empower BZ groups to project power, without recourse, against roads groups. 10k SP for a smal…

• Quote from Dimmizer: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Call to Arms Patch 10 Hideout Changes Hideouts now require a channel to enter for players who have not set the Hideout as "Home". This change is intended to reduce the safety provided by having multiple allied Hideouts in a single zone. The following conditions apply: - If a player has set "Home" in a Hideout, they can still instantly enter it without a channel ” This is a great change and will help to SOME extent... Will SBI be placing a cooldown…