Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hey there, the Premium Days should advance the same as our real time days. Please contact support@albiononline.com if that's not the case.

• Blazing E skill not working

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, the damage dealt by Flame Tornado and the DoT after it is correct. The extra damage is not specified in the combat log, the original damage is just continued. The thing is that the damage dealt within 1 second starts a 0 seconds, then another tick at 0.5s and at 1s. So we'll check the tooltip again, because it's a bit confusing.

• Copied from Known Issue: ERROR 203 / 404 when starting via launcher or mobile app Google Translate: Привет, для всех, кто получает ошибку 203 в программе запуска ИЛИ ошибку 404 на мобильном телефоне: мы знаем и изучаем это. Мы сообщим вам здесь и в Discord, как только он будет исправлен. В качестве обходного пути вы можете запустить игру прямо из исполняемого файла Windows: AlbionOnline \ game -> launch_albion_online.exe или MacOS: Настройки в панели запуска -> Game Folder -> запустить приложени…

• @AudiB Right, I got the wrong message there, sorry for that. The workaround should work for any of these issues though. @umaTAINHA When you started Albion through Steam for the first time, you had to either register a new Albion Account, or link your already existing one (if you already played on the native client). Basically, it's the credentials you log in with on our website.

• Error 203

Amoebius76 - - General Questions & Discussions

@Sheeesletter and @Mazgar Looks like there was a general issue with downloading the game. Did you uninstall earlier maybe? You're lacking lots of files that should be there. You can try going to Settings -> Repair, but since the underlying issue is with downloading game files currently, could be that this won't fix it for you. If you don't have the correct executable (launch_albion_online.exe), then you can't use the workaround unfortunately.

• Error 203

@Sheeesletter can you DM me a screenshot of your game folder please?

• Cant delete char

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, we're aware of this issue and will fix it soon. Until then, you can message support@albiononline.com and they'll help you out.

• ERRO 203

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Ei, por favor dê uma olhada em Known Issue: ERROR 203 / 404 when starting via launcher or mobile app

• Error 203

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, please check Known Issue: ERROR 203 / 404 when starting via launcher or mobile app

• Quote from AudiB: “Quote from Nesnes: “Hey there, for everyone getting the Error 203 in the launcher OR the 404 Error when on mobile: we are aware and looking into it. We will update you here and on discord once it's fixed. As a workaround, you can start the game directly from executable Windows: AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe or MacOS: Settings in launcher -> Game Folder -> start the app there ” when I try to start the game that way it says unable to connect to server and even th…

• Error 203

Quote from Mazgar: “I have installed the game directly from the website. Even if I go in the launcher and follow the instructions given I do not have a launch_albion_online.exe. Only albion-online.exe. So this fix does not apply to everyone. ” Make sure to use the correct executable. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…675d27795a5f5b9670f10e90d

• Quote from umaTAINHA: “I managed to solve it starting with launch_albion_online.exe but I can't access my steam account, start a new one from scratch, how do I link both? (apparently I have one in albion and one in STEAM) Help, please ” When you started Albion through Steam for the first time, you had to either register a new Albion Account, or link your already existing one (if you already played on the native client). Basically, it's the credentials you log in with on our website.

• Error 203

Quote from Dubstep_Death: “i downloaded threw steam i dont have a folder just a shortcut ” Installing it via Steam usually also creates a directory with the folders. You can also open your launcher -> Settings -> Game Folder -> launch_albion_online.exe

• Error 203

Quote from PurplePie: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey, we're looking into this issue right now but don't have ETA atm - you can still play the game if you start the game directly from executable AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe ” anti-cheat kicks out of the game 2 minutes after entering in this way ” Make sure to launch it with launch_albion_online.exe and not Albion-Online.exe.

• Error 203

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey, we're looking into this issue right now but don't have ETA atm - you can still play the game if you start the game directly from executable AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe

• Quote from nIGEL__64: “Quote from Lucas.jvc: “Go to game folder and launch "launch_albion_online.exe" Thank me later or gift me 100k :') ” It launched the game but once I logged in the anti-cheat kicked me out ” Make sure to launch it with launch_albion_online.exe and not Albion-Online.exe.

• cant loggin

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey, we're looking into this issue right now but don't have ETA atm - you can still play the game if you start the game directly from executable AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe

• Error 203

Quote from Dubstep_Death: “Dagother i dont know what that means? or how to do that??? ” Open your launcher -> Settings -> Game Folder -> launch_albion_online.exe Or navigate to where you installed Albion with your explorer.

• Hey there, could you share a screenshot of what it looks like for you? Do you have many islands on your list?

• Hey there, the Home Binding to a Hideout in the Roads should not be cleared when entering the Outlands through a Realmgate. Please check your buffs next time this happens to you, and then report back and let us know the character this occurred with.