Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• me, punching a hidden chest on the roads of avalon J2hmfJu.png Our first Guild Island business upgraded to T8. xm1LSfh.png We met our goal, we bought the latest upgrade of the guild island for 17 million. 0a6wSVX.png Altarepa (another one of my good friends), Astelene and I collecting arcane essences and killing enemies in the black zone. a5enxgm.png MSVFqSm.png MSVFqSm.png Start and progress of the scarlet project (my first build of T8.3) thanks and credit to Astelene for creating this wonderfu…

• Warning: my native language is not English, I speak Spanish, so if you notice any errors or there are strange phrases, please I ask for your understanding, thank you very much :3 Hello, my name is Sandoval17709, but you just call me Sandoval, I will show you some photos that I took during my campaign through the lands of Albion, an album that undoubtedly brings back memories and reminds me why I like this game so much, I also plan to bring In some future the story of my character based on these …

• I like the theme of putting a small town in the open world, it hurts that now it is only limited to hideouts in the black zone and personal islands on the mainland, I think it was not the best idea to remove it from the game.:b