Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Could you please take a look on pike? It's 90% of healer/dps comp now. It has slow, root, and even reflect in 1 weapon. Besides with 3 stacks auto attack can hit over 400 (with pot and cultist sandals) - impossible to outheal that... So boring meta. Moreover with next uptade you are going to kill any tank/dps comp with knight armor rework on 2v2. Please stop making changes by view of CRD (why dont you just change map to make wider tunnels that you can avoid wind wall? ). Matchmaking on high infa…

• Ranged Quarterstaff range ???

Meru469 - - Bugs

Dude its because of 150 ping He used W and boots. SBI maybe its time to make EU servers

• SBI will you do smth with HGs? Or we have to leave that content? Now in 2v2s I met same ppl 5-8 times in a row. Besides that 99% of that its dagger pair with healer... So boring ...

• 2v2 1100 IP cap is too low - should be atleast 1200/1300 as its on corrupted HG spawn is far too away - there are plenty corrupted next to portal - why 2v2 party should go 3 maps away with weaker sets due to lowe IP cap? If you want to encourage ppl to do 2v2s - raise IP cap or make 3 lvls of it (the highest at 1300), change range of spawning HGs (solo dungeons appear like max 1 cluster away?)

• HELLGATES

Meru469 - - Feedback Testserver

Whats the point of bringing f.e. 8.3 set while its hardly capped by 900 IP so u will get 1100-1200 inside HG while outside 1600? XD Lets say I can play 1h per day. Lets look about whole content - 15 min to find/go in HG - 15 min fight/killing mobs inside HG (95% 4.1 sets) - 15 min refill Now HG spawns every 6 min, so I could make ~8HGs/h (50% 4.1 sets) after uptade I will be able to do 2-3 max .... That content will dead. I agree that it should be stage for newbies but not 800 and then next 900 …

• HELLGATES

+1 and waste 20 min to get to HG if it would spawn 4 clusters away XD SBI propably doesnt play his own game just watch yt videos where t3 daggers fame farm in HGs so they rework HGs for PVE farm with t3 daggers.

• Hellgates Ip cap

+1 - the whole rework is one big misunderstading. Does SBI play his own game?

• Hellgates spawn/maps

Its the worst thing - HG spawns 3-4 maps away so now i will spend more time on "horse simulator" than fighting in HG even if I would go for another in 2-3 times in a row. I hope it will be changed otherwise HG will be more dead that its now.

• Visual bug/no translation

Meru469 - - Bugs Testserver

I use polish language in game - new items/descriptions arent translated. Moreover in group size there is visual bug - I cannot read it if its 2v2 or 5v5 or 10v10.

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Conjures a wind wall in front of you, for up to 6 seconds, which knocks all enemies hit by it and blocks their line of sight (this channeling is interrumped by damage) Energy cost: 45 Cast time: channeled Range: 5 meters Cooldown: 30 seconds ” The problem isn't in armor itself just in design of CDs. Just make tunnels wider so you can go around windwall and only in choke's you can block enemies - thats all what have to be done.

• Have you ever looked at tombhammers not only through CDs? what about 2v2? 5v5? You should nerf mechanic, like with avalonian heal and its E, if you use only E - higher cd/lower stun if you sleep or do something else stun should stay same as its now. Now on 2v2 you will see only quarter staffs with daggers/frosts.

• HG Spawn

Meru469 - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, it's not a guaranteed spawn. There is a pool which is distributed to the possible spawn locations, so it can happen that some hellgate locations get skipped. ” What are you talking about? Few uptades before SBI made patch where HG spawns every 6 min, after recent patch it has changed without any notice - so its bug for me. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…March-2020-Queen-Patch-8/

• HG Spawn

Meru469 - - Bugs

Bat (2v2) should spawn every 6 min. After uptade HG skips - doesnt spawn every 6 min.

• @Mytherceria, HG bats skip like few uptade before (spawn randomly 6,12,18min)

• Be patient guys, they are solving problem with launcher. For now you can download uptade from steam only.

• getthreadcontext failed

Meru469 - - Bugs

Same here. I have to open 5-6 times Albion to finally run it without that error. It started since 2 uptades.