Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 175.

• Quote from deenne: “It was one of the few items that allows you to fight 1 v X now you can do shit, in most examples now you are run by noobs like a dog and you can do shit with it. against skilled and not brainless players the cult was not so strong. ” There's an entire armor in the game designed around self-healing that's stronger when facing multiple opponents, kind of like it was designed for it. It's called Hellion Jacket. Why not actually get good instead of relying on an absolutely broken…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Cultist Robe when it give immunity to melee attacks was absolute joke and provided complete immunity against melee without CC abilities. And no, too many builds have no interrupts. ” Even if you had Interrupts, most Cultist Robe users were also rocking Specter Hood to have 2 complete free heals because there was essentially no way in the game to beat that. Throw it on a ranged attacker build with that sweet +58% damage it gave and the non-stop DPS from being a ranged attack…

• Quote from deenne: “now is trash useless armor. ” Good. It's a brainless, unfun, overpowered ability that shouldn't have ever been added to the game. The fact that it lasted years in that condition blew my mind.

• It's practically impossible for them to balance ranged vs melee because of the armor system. That's why Crossbows can stand in place and win fights in cloth armor with +50% damage that's packed with nothing but the best defensive spells in the game but they will immediately nerf every melee option that isn't a tank/bruise setup because god forbid you get the jump in them with a burst setup and punish their lack of armor before they can chain 9 seconds of invulnerability.

• Dagger pair

Acoustic - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

This entire thread is, "why can't I beat something I used to beat effortlessly using the same strategy I beat everything else with? It isn't fair, I shouldn't grow as a player, and I'm tired of being challenged when I just want to keep face rolling everything else". They took 0.1 second off it's cast time and people are losing their minds calling it the most overpowered thing in existence like it hasn't done the exact same thing for years now, it's just now actually landing hits instead of being…

• Dagger pair

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Acoustic: “That 0.1s cast time reduction made them unreactable to very obvious counters that would make the entire weapon completely useless making it unplayable in any form of content the game for years? Good. Sounds like people just need to get better if using I-Frames or come up with a new strategy like purge/cleanse/CC. ” Most used W with dagger pair is Shadow edge, which is considered a full I-Frame for some reason, so purge is out of the question.Cleanse …

• Dagger pair

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from kheeta: “The only one fix dagger pair had for last couple of years was lowering stand time AFTER casting E (what makes this weapon totally unplayable) ” kiss_5kb.1617262168.pngYou completely missed them becoming borderline unreactable to I-Frames such as Assassin shoes, Royal shoes, Cleric cowl, etc. The only way to dodge an E with those items now is using blind, unreliable anticipation. And if the dagger player has more than 2 braincells they will simply wait …

• It's a 1v1 weapon, of course it's going to be stronger than most other things. They can't really nerf it out of being a strong 1v1 weapon because it's literally made to be a 1v1 weapon. If you know you're going to potentially fight against it, build against it. Was it Gravegaurd Boots or Scholar Sandals that made you basically immune to the E?

• Quote from Zulmer: “They killed open world and The game has became a god damn moba game already with the new updates. And of course upcoming updates including new 10vs10 hellgates bla bla... I am sure they will add ranked system for the arena too. Maybe one day SBI realize how bad updates they made. Please keep killing this game I'm in love with. ” Hate to say it, but people killed the open world, not SBI. Nearly every change they made to, "kill" the open world has improved the game drastically.…

• People are naturally going to do what will benefit them the most with the least amount of effort. Unfortunately, Albion has a lot of systems (or, lack of) that makes this exceptionally easy. The Queen update and the remake of the Outlands was meant to do two things: 1) Give big guilds a reason to stay far, deep in the outlands and fight each other for superior resources and more season points. 2) Give small guilds a way to exist in these zones and give more players access to safety without terri…

• Quote from bmizzle: “there should be absolutely no balancing around 1v1 in a ZvZ game ” ZvZ sucks and shouldn't be catered to in any fashion.

• Quote from Razraffion: “Bloodletter E should be nerfed to maybe around 25% instead of 40% and it'll be fine. ” Then it would be practically useless. When you actually look at what the ability does, it's fairly well thought out. It doesn't do insane amounts of damage compared to other Es even in the same class. It does more than most, but has some strict stipulations to do so. Enemy has to be exactly under 40% HP, you have to actually hit them with it (it's a skillshot), and it has a high cool do…

• Quote from Borbarad: “yep, basic run is 70% for 7 seconds, while graveguard is 40% speed for 5 seconds. That´s just worthless. Now if it was 50% speed for 7 seconds, that could be somewhat alright for some builds. Any bit of speed counts. ” So then you'd never use Run because on most boot options it's a directly inferior option instead of something that could have a side-use because the item's main ability isn't a movespeed buff. That isn't how balance works. It's both hilarious and sad that peo…

• Quote from Tabor: “You need to give it at least some actual run speed. Being able to use boots to get through windwall does no good if you cannot actually move any distance while doing so. The target using windwall simply runs further away from you easily after you use your boots to get through the broken windwall every 30 seconds with their better mobility boots. It can be the exact same as run except it is not blocked by movement impairing effects that is fine. Just is useless to have boots fo…

• Quote from Tabor: “This thread needs way more visibility. These boots are trash tier and the windwall meta needs a counter option. Perhaps something like 70% move speed for 7 seconds. They were way over nerfed back in the day. @Retroman ” So better than Run and Focused Run in every single possible way?

• Because hopefully SBI has realized that ZvZ being nothing but AoE is shit game design and are trying to move away from it a bit.

• Quote from rottencheese: “Hideouts in a black zone territory? You'd be laughed at for the entire idea 2 years ago. Was this really necessary to grow the game? ” Yes, and it was a brilliant idea... executed extremely poorly. I can only assume the reason why they haven't changed/fixed it is because they realize that they'd have to bust down and move massive amounts of players and loot, which is my main concern on why this will never be fixed.

• new dagger Q

Yeah, I think Apples taste better than Oranges too. Sword stacks give them movement speed, a massive amount that makes them insanely powerful in small scale combat. Daggers get a damage bonus, and also take more damage with it up. They're completely different abilities. They're completely different weapons with completely different loadouts for completely different scenerios. They aren't comparable beyond what may be technically more viable in the meta or not. In that scenario, Swords are far fr…

• Quote from deenne: “I was super suprised when HO update relased, smashed HO was giving 0 loot.. I was pretty sure everything inside will pop out and it will be full loot pvp. and now we got "small city" every half meters ” Because you could literally never have a hideout, some mega-alliance would roam the entire map looking for free loot and content. You'd have to have a system in place where busting down small guild hideouts gave nothing, but large guilds in power would lose everything in the c…

• Quote from SwoleBenji: “They just gotta do what Rust does. Make hideouts have an upkeep, and the more that are shared in an alliance, the bigger the upkeep. Also give a risk factor where if another guild destroys your hideout they can loot everything inside, just like ALL other full loot PvP games with bases. Also the fact that bases can only be raided at certain times is really dumb. Offline raiding is one of the most fun things to do in Rust. ” I agree that they need to do what Rust does, but …