Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• Hello Greoc I tried a bit and think I can reproduce your bug. The problem lies with the E skill thats a dash. If you dash and then try to cast another spell while dashing your problem occurs. Other dash skills might be affected to and well look into it. In the meantime you can try holding down the W while dashing and only start aiming it (moving your finger away from the W button) once your dash is completed. Its not ideal, but it works for me. Thanks for your report !

• Mobile and PC account: OUT OF SYNC

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hi Griiimoire, The Stats at the side only show silver,fame etc. per character. I can see that you have a different character selected on Mobile and PC and thats why the stats are different. If you select the same character on both platforms the Stats should match again. Thanks !

• Hello AceGodReaper The daily reward you get for playing faction warefare is faction STANDING and not faction POINTS. So it is correct, that your "current points" dont go up, cause these are 2 different currencys After you claimed your daily faction standing reward you can switch to the bottom tab on the right of the faction warefare panel and there you will see and increase of faction stading after you claimed your daily reward. I hope I could help you out and have fun playing more faction waref…

• Challenge point bug report

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hello So when a player maxes out everything inside the monthly challenge up until the point where the next chest is locked until a certain date ( 05.15.2021 in this case) you still can earn challengepoints for the guild challenge, BUT these points are not shown as overhead message when doing activities nor do they appear in the log. The points are still added to the guildchallenge however , but as it is written in the guildchallenge panel it may take a while until you see the points added there.…

• Cosmetics and Armor Spells

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hey KameTephra As you already said correctly this is not a bug and intended behavior. The item that uses the spell has to show up for the duration of the spell animation to make sure, that the animation matches with the item and that it doesnt look weird with cetrain vanity items. This is a bit more important for weapons, but it also happens for helmets and armor, like you said. We might change this behavior in the future, but for now this is how it works Thanks for your feedback and I hope I co…

• Hellgate chests don't give pve fame.

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hello Andrite This behavior is NOT intended and we will try to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your report !

• Lost of progress

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hello AniNoriety I wanted to ask if you maybe downloaded the staging client instead of the live client after you removed the game from your phone? Your progess is connected to your account so if you log into the same account on the same server your progress should be there. What do you mean exactly by "reverted back to spawn" ?

• [Loadout] Possible bug

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hello We looked into this issue and see what the problem is. As you said, making a specific tier loadout might be a good workaround for now. The issue will be fixed in one of the earlier patches. Thank you for your report and feedback !

• Okay I see the problem. We will look into it and might fix it in the near future. In the meantime maybe you can use the DRAG controls of the skill and aim with that instead of the TAB control. Thank you for your feedback !

• Hey What joystick are you talking about ? The one that you also use for walking ? Are you holding down the skill buttons of the dashkskill and aim with the joystick that pops up over the skill button ? Thanks for your report !

• Just tick this box here on moible also and it should remember to always try to send the items to your inventory. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…bb30918c60591347576b37a97

• CD Fire counts as an enemy [Bloodletter]

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hello Thanks for your report ! The reason the bloodletter targets the fire is because the fire is a summon so it is also considered a mob in a way. But since it is just a fire spirit that cant be targeted it probably shouldnt jump to the summon. We will look into it.

• Demon helmet - Hush delay

Orgrum - - Bugs

So to conclude: The 1s delay between hitting an enemy with the buffed autoattack and the silence being applied is intentional. As others have already stated this is due to balancing reasons. The fact that the displayed silence time in the spell tooltip can be higher than the actual silence time is due to the targets CC reduction. I tested the spell on a target with 0 CC reduction and the silence lasts exactly as long as it is stated in the spelldescription. This means the 1s delay does not have …

• Ah thanks ! I didnt quite catch that Will look into it and let you know.

• Hello Could you specify what 1 Hand mace you were using ? Like whats the name of the weapon ? I cant really find a 1 Hand Mace E spell that creates a "silence cloud". Thanks !

• Mercenary hood bug in CD.

Orgrum - - Bugs

The bug fill probably be fixed with the next update ! Thanks alot for your feedback

• Demon helmet - Hush delay

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hey everyone I also checked out the bug and there is indeed a 1 second delay after using the hush D from demon helmet. Ill talk to our Gamedesigners and see if the delay is intended or not.

• Mercenary hood bug in CD.

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hey HIDKstr We will look into it and see if we can fix it . Thanks for your report !

• Bug

Orgrum - - Bugs

Hello Thank you both for your feedback ! The bug will most likely be fixed with the next patch.

• Hey Cathessis The bug will be fixed with the next patch. Thank you for posting this video ! It helped us alot