Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from SullyDio: “If you have been playing since before the "queen" update you know that there will ALWAYS be gatherers and crafters in the game, you are the only ignorant one here. In the old days there was nothing beyond the territory for the gatherer to try to save himself and sometimes not even that. ” i'm playing since queen boy, what i'm telling here you people always caring for your own self. gatherers has a big part of the game and some of the selfish players c…

• Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from SullyDio: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from SullyDio: “BUT there has to be something to stop gankers from just standing in front of HOs killing players easily. ” It's called fighting back. ” you're right, fair enough.RIP weed gatherers. ” without "weed gatherers" theres no crsfters, without crafters theres no equipments. what you will use on ganking then? a pure one sided mind is kinda ignorant as a baby ” If you have been playing since before the "queen" update …

• Welcome to the CTRL + C / CTRL + V map of Albion...

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from SullyDio: “BUT there has to be something to stop gankers from just standing in front of HOs killing players easily. ” It's called fighting back. ” you're right, fair enough. RIP weed gatherers.

• b a d

• HOs have made black zone safe at many points, the new mechanic looks good to me, BUT there has to be something to stop gankers from just standing in front of HOs killing players easily.

• Quote from hFly: “Your welcome, next time try to ask God to send you with a brain, because clearly you are missing it ” If you actually played the game you wouldn't be talking sh*t, and you would know most of the problems that the CD has. You are the only one who needs to think and ask God for a functioning brain.

• Quote from hFly: “Quote from SullyDio: “crystal breaker detected! 1) Albion's open world is literally the worst of any other mmorpg. And it is a FULL LOOT >>> PVP <<< game. So what are you saying man? 2) Everything you said actually is: The rats will go away. "Try to THINK a little please" ” Again, I know its hard to some ppl to understand some basic concepts. But i'll gladly try again to enlight low intelligence ppl like yourself with it. First of all, I fight, I don't break crystals. My point …

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “I just want to throw out one potential downside if you make a punishment for breaking crystals to harsh would be players who troll a CD by running full mobility builds with no intention to fight. Imagine being invaded and then your enemy just runs around the map refusing to engage you and thus forcing you to break the crystals to just end the event or using the /suicide. I don't see this as being a common thing but you will be surprised at what bored people will do for en…

• Quote from hFly: “jesus christ. People just refuse to accept the reality. If you want pvp just go to the Red/Black Zone and kill some dudes, or do Arenas, or go Hellgates, or go Crystal league. Or maybe go play Valorant, that is only pvp game, the game you so much desire. Stop trying to force your ideology to a content that is supposed to be a mix o both pve and pvp. There is a REASON for the shards existing, and if you make it even harder for ppl there, they'll just leave the content and you gu…

• Quote from becauseahaha: “I understand that someone dont want to fight and save his gear, cuz he cant beat opponent. But some people even not trying to fight. There should be at least some punishment if your opponent breaks crystals. Like losing infamy, for example, or something. ” 999% Agree. Losing infamy (same amount when dying) to not lose gear, seems like a fair trade.

• Quote from Manuten: “Não que isso vá mudar alguma coisa, mas pelo menos dar uma satisfação, um pouco tarde.antes tarde do que nunca. Obrigado ” Antes tarde do que nunca o kct ! Uma atualizaçao que demorou meses para sair, quando chega é cheia de bugs e mais bugs e demora meses para consertarem? Isso pra mim é uma equipe completamente incompotente, um jogo full pvp com um pvp quebrado, desbalanceado, qual é... Literalmente existe topico aqui em que pessoas apontam os erros nas linhas de programaç…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Vile Curse (all Cursed Staffs): - Cast Range: 11m → 9m ” The 11m range is OK... put at least 10 meters, you guys never think about the middle ground between the two extremes?

• Quote from Healheart: “Really looking forward to some of these Changes.. I saw that the Hallowfall nerfs already hit recently, but still waiting on the rest! Any word on when to expect it possibly? Would be nice to play some new healing staffs and add variety for healers at least! Saw some other good changes in there too though, certain things definitely need to be tuned a bit because they are currently overperforming. ” welcome to albion, where simple things take months to update.

• people being people, just mute them in the chat, end of your problems.

• youtube.com/watch?v=ecY6YU7z-Tg I don't know what to say, I just know that he needs help

• The game is already badly optimized, imagine with boats and weather effects.

• Quote from Tomperon: “5x1 gankers are still crying? God sake.. ” Exactly, they want to keep killing players with PVE gear, half their lives, with cooldowns in the skills it has already been used in mobs, and 1 x 99. They want a "hardcore pvp".