Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

• The HG is being ruined I hope SBI will soon realize the mistake they made and fix the HGs

• Quote from pinto: “Addressing some other facts: Hellgate 2v2 has WORSE loot and LESS rewarding fights than T6 STALKER CDG (i'm not even comparing it to CDG Slayer), u can ask to anyone who plays CDG and Hellgate and he'll confirm it for u (or u can try it by yourself). The chest loot is pathetic even with high infamy, that just makes grinding infamy and winning bad, 'cause u'll be fighting against more experienced and veteran players, reducing ur win-rate and consequentially reducing ur silver/f…

• Quote from pinto: “Fatos: HG 2v2 perdeu 90% de sua antiga base de jogadores Hellgaters por causa deste sistema de matchmaking lixo e lutas sem recompensa. Solução: Remova o sistema de matchmaking e crie um Hellgate T8 (com maior limite de IP e bons baús) realmente recompensador para jogadores experientes. Tenho certeza de que sua base de jogadores seria MUITO MAIOR do que essa merda do Hellgate T6 criada para iniciantes. ” Up

• 1- This TobaShock is a comedian, "I'm the best albion player" and yet he died to bloodletter with off-hand t2, kkkkkkkkkkkkk, if this is the best albion player then I don't even want to see the worst. 2- 7 million silver an hour? Another nice joke, not even with 100% winrate you would have this profit, each win you profit on average 150-250k counting with the bau, you would have to win 28x in a row to get 7kk which would already take more than 1 hour, so not if you earn 1-2 million per victory t…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “Hellgate 2v2 is much harder than CDG ” 2v2 gates have ridicilous loot compared to what you bring in, I did them for an hour yesterday and ended with 7mil profit, literally free moneythey are also way easier to chain win, having 90%+ winrate for skilled player should be no problem ” 7 million an hour? KKKK don't make me laugh, 90% winrate? kkkkk, please don't come to my post to talk shit, you can…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “Hellgate 2v2 is much harder than CDG ” 2v2 gates have ridicilous loot compared to what you bring in, I did them for an hour yesterday and ended with 7mil profit, literally free money they are also way easier to chain win, having 90%+ winrate for skilled player should be no problem ” 7 million an hour? KKKK don't make me laugh, 90% winrate? kkkkk, please don't come to my post to talk shit, you can have 100% winrate that won't get 7 million an hou…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “But it's a fact, instantiated content is much better than the open world where you only find unjust and unwanted fights, why would I want to fight in the open world if I know the fight can only end in 2 options, the guy will run away or a zerg will arrive to help you, the open world content is just rubbish. Instaciated content you have fair fights on equal terms, in HG there's no way for the guy to ru…

• Quote from Razzbane: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “1 - Hellgate's Matchmaking is destroying the content, it takes a long time to find a fight and when you do, it's with the same person as before, I've already fought 3 times in a row with the same pair. Hellgate is basically like this. Fight against X, PVE, Fight against X, PVE, Fight against X, (the x is the same pair in all cases) ” its because HG content is dead. Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “- 2 - We need a higher level of Hellgates 2v2. Corrupt…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “But it's a fact, instantiated content is much better than the open world where you only find unjust and unwanted fights, why would I want to fight in the open world if I know the fight can only end in 2 options, the guy will run away or a zerg will arrive to help you, the open world content is just rubbish. Instaciated content you have fair fights on equal terms, in HG there's no way for the guy to run away from the battle, there's no way he can ca…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from pinto: “do u think that if instanced content is removed from the game, people that were playing Hellgate and such will start playing trash open-world content? i would just stop playing the game. ” I think that if open world content had as good loot as instanced content has right now players would be split between open world and instanced content. I'm not advocating for removal of all instanced content. I am against adding more instanced content while open world con…

• But it's a fact, instantiated content is much better than the open world where you only find unjust and unwanted fights, why would I want to fight in the open world if I know the fight can only end in 2 options, the guy will run away or a zerg will arrive to help you, the open world content is just rubbish. Instaciated content you have fair fights on equal terms, in HG there's no way for the guy to run away from the battle, there's no way he can call his little friends, HG is simply superior to …

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from pinto: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from pinto: “do u think that if instanced content is removed from the game, people that were playing Hellgate and such will start playing trash open-world content? i would just stop playing the game. ” I think that if open world content had as good loot as instanced content has right now players would be split between open world and instanced content. I'm not advocating for removal of all instanced content. I am against adding more…

• Quote from Neekk0: “I'm no expert in combat data so this is purely gut-feeling and may break things. I fell like Area of Decay (Great Cursed E) is underused because, why channel a tiny area to apply 4 curses and remove HoT if I can do that with 2 Cursed Sickles and negate 60% of healing with Field of Death in a much bigger area instantly and remain mobile? The skill would even synergize well with Cursed Beam, if not for the channel. Either: - Remove the channel - Increase channel duration and ad…

• And if HG has T8 mode we will see more people using heavy equipment like 8.2, 8.3 to go to HG and to get to HG they have to go through where? Exactly they have to go through the open world where there will be ganks waiting for them so if we improve the HG the open world will automatically also be improved because there will be more people with 8.2, 8.3 equipment walking around the map.

• It makes no sense for you to want the open world to be better than HG or CDG because gank is not the official content of the game, there is only gank in the game because albion is a Sandbox MMORPG, so the game offers the freedom to be toxic and Keep Attacking others, whether the gank is profitable or not is up to you, if you gank an 8.3 guy you will earn several million, if you gank a 4.1 guy you will earn nothing. Albion is declared an open world MMORPG, but above all it's a Risk X Reward game,…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “The open world pvp is only good for attracting rotten people to the game, it's an unfair and toxic content where you don't need any skills to do it, just join a rotten people guild that likes to gather 20-30 people to kill 1 person who doesn't even want to be doing pvp, you're literally a thief, who attacks defenseless people with no chance of victory to steal your items I don't know how you're not ashamed to defend a rotten content like that. ” LO…

• The open world pvp is only good for attracting rotten people to the game, it's an unfair and toxic content where you don't need any skills to do it, just join a rotten people guild that likes to gather 20-30 people to kill 1 person who doesn't even want to be doing pvp, you're literally a thief, who attacks defenseless people with no chance of victory to steal your items I don't know how you're not ashamed to defend a rotten content like that.

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from pinto: “hce = 0 risk. hellgate = riskiest content of the game. nice comparison ” HCE = instanced contentHG = instanced content Albion = OPEN WORLD full loot pvp mmorpg But soon they should rebrand as INSTANCED full loot mmorpg There is your comparison And HG is better loot than any duo open world activity and all people do is complain. Compare it to roads or greend dungeons and you will see why those are dead content. ” Honestly, the loot of green dungeons and 2V2 …

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from pinto: “there's no content in OPEN WORLD that is fair nor rewarding for solo or duo players ” Thats why open world content like green dungeons and roads should be buffed. I mean what is this logic? Open world rewards suck so now we need more loot in HG? Quote from pinto: “no one wants to go solo/duo to do open-world content and then be ganked by a t2 blob. ” Like I said before, you don't want to play an open world game at all. I do fine for myself solo in roads and…

• Albion's open world pvp is not even to be called content, you go out with your friend to fight in the open world and end up getting swallowed by a gank zerg that's why instantiated content is more popular than this world junk open, instaciated content is fair and you need to be skillful to win, the open world you don't even need brains just grab a zerg and jump on top of a solo player and you still call it "quality content"? The instantiated content is what's keeping this game alive, CDG and 2V2…