Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• <removed by user>

Arkekeeta - - Feedback & Suggestions

<removed by user>

• @ISTILLLOVEU Just to clarify because I’m a little confused - are you accusing Friendlyfire or Moking of boasting their skill? One answer here seems reasonable to me and the other laughable given the context.

• Add the ability to change skills via key binds. For example, to change my Q slot ability I press Ctrl+Q, which will cycle through each of my Q slot options. This will remove the need to navigate menus by clicking in a situation where time is valuable. Thank you for the inspect key bind! I’d like to see this done for skills! Edit: In addition, I’d like to see auto attack standtime as well as auto attack/ability use interactions addressed. See this other thread. Standtime values seem to vary great…

• Also, I’m a smoothbrain that needs help. Does “double quiver” mean that the bow user: 1) Hits E 2) Gets 6 stacks of buff before E expires 3) Hits E again on CD with 6 stack on themselves? Basically the same type of pre-stacking shenanigans that claymores enjoy?

• Just popping in to say that it seems to me like fire artillery is the right call against turret weapons - especially ones that increase their DPS the longer they sit still. It forces them to move, no? @moking I’m genuinely curious, what should he have done differently?

• I'm suggesting that we be able to cycle skills via hotkey (i.e. press Ctrl+Q to cycle through your Q slot abilities) or that we be able to set loadouts (skill selections) to cycle through on a hotkey with. Swapping would still inflict a 10 second cooldown. This would just enable users to swap skills quickly without having to click through multiple menus. Thanks for reading my suggestion. Sincerely, A Spear User who Gets Insta Rushed By Higher Mobility Builds If I Don't Have The Correct Skills Se…

• Quote from Nisnini: “personnally, the thing that disgust me the most with standtime is the fact the i can't even AA a bow because of the low cd bump, it just cancel my auto like it was a fire Q. ” This is ridiculous but true.

• Let be honest about Corrupted dungeons

Arkekeeta - - Rants

While my hot take is probably less spicy than Moking’s, I agree with his points for the most part. I can definitely see how they would take solo pvp players completely out of the open world. Whenever I play solo, it feels like I need to reluctantly do CDs if I want pvp. Many times I’ve considered booting the game up only to see that my guild is inactive, and deciding not to because I’ve grown tired of CDs. CDs could be a fun concept but they have way too many downsides to the health of the rest …

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Arkekeeta: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Arkekeeta: “I like the suggestion that using any skill (mobility skills included) while in a 1v1 CD will prevent health regen for 20s. This means that using mobility skills to create distance for changing skills/food/potions is still viable but not for the purposes of resetting the fight completely if you’re being chased. ” ya, that would be cool. Unfortunately it doesn't work because it would destroy the heavy pve…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Arkekeeta: “I like the suggestion that using any skill (mobility skills included) while in a 1v1 CD will prevent health regen for 20s. This means that using mobility skills to create distance for changing skills/food/potions is still viable but not for the purposes of resetting the fight completely if you’re being chased. ” ya, that would be cool. Unfortunately it doesn't work because it would destroy the heavy pve before.. that nobody likes anyway ” Is there a…

• Also to answer Owlsane’s question: I agree that .25 and .20 could be a solid new baseline for standtime in auto attacks. I think that they should also revisit which weapons have longer vs. shorter standtime as right now it doesn’t seem to make sense to me (half of the dagger line and 1h spears have .4 standtime but two handed hammers, 2h maces 2h axes and 2h swords have .26? Why?) What is just as important to me is what I have already explained - that ideally skills and auto attacks operate inde…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Owlsane: “What's your suggestion about standtime guys? ” Best you can do right now is employ 'standtime cancelling'.Autoattack than use any skill to reset your autoattack standtime to 1s and then immediately start moving for the next second to keep on target. Quite ironic that the only real weapon line that this can be applied to is swords, but they already have movespeed stacks, which completely devalues the need of such a tactic. Can still be employed for spe…

• This has happened a few times to me but my response has always been relief that I still won infamy and didn’t lose all of my gear. SBI seems to have already considered this by making it a knock down and not a full death. Reading posts like this makes me worried that other more reasonable examples of feedback will be ignored due to the difficulty of finding the signal within an ocean of angry noise.

• I like the suggestion that using any skill (mobility skills included) while in a 1v1 CD will prevent health regen for 20s. This means that using mobility skills to create distance for changing skills/food/potions is still viable but not for the purposes of resetting the fight completely if you’re being chased.

• On top of the stand time issue, the way that skills and auto attacks interact with each other should be revisited. Currently (in my experience with 1h spear) skills don’t reliably cancel the auto attack animation in order to activate the moment you activate the skill. There is a delay between when you activate the skill and when the skill actually goes off - if you’re auto attacking. On top of this, skills (at least for spear) will introduce a break into the auto attack sequence if weaved betwee…

• Does anyone know if the developers read these threads? EDIT: just checked the sticky on the feedback forum - thanks for reading these devs!

• Died yesterday because my E ability didn’t activate despite me mashing the button repeatedly - it seemed like it may have had something to do with the 40% attack speed buff from the spear passive being active? I watched in disbelief while my character decided to get two more auto attacks in instead of using the ability I was trying to activate. In my opinion, it seems obvious that abilities should take priority over and interrupt auto attacking (ideally without breaking or slowing the AA sequenc…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Arkekeeta: “I won’t argue that cleric robe/demon cape/2nd Q pike has low damage. 2nd Q two handed spear builds have nasty damage, but I’m not really a fan of the non skill shot Q or one shot style builds. I am confident that I will beat most axe playstyles with spear, especially if I have the correct W (impaler for raging blades, cripple for AB). However that’s normally because I can leverage my slows and maintain distance. Bear paws wrecks my shit though because…

• I won’t argue that cleric robe/demon cape/2nd Q pike has low damage. 2nd Q two handed spear builds have nasty damage, but I’m not really a fan of the non skill shot Q or one shot style builds. I am confident that I will beat most axe playstyles with spear, especially if I have the correct W (impaler for raging blades, cripple for AB). However that’s normally because I can leverage my slows and maintain distance. Bear paws wrecks my shit though because of the extra mobility built into their E. I …

• Cripple is to shut down the spatial pressure and damage applied by adrenaline boost. Alternatively I would run impaler against axes, but AB nullifies the slow and the extra impaler damage ends up not making up for the window it gives them to damage me. You mentioned reflect. Are you suggesting that you would run deflecting spin?