Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 272.

• I am 100% for being able to retrieve your buy orders in stacks instead of each individual sale.

• Quote from QueenBaee: “I agree with original post here. Channeling into hideouts is a pain for people trying to gather and level in blackzone. I thought SBI was meant to make features for mobile players more friendly??? This is just a kick in the teeth for them who have slow load times between maps/lags and whatever. ” The Black Zone isn't meant to be friendly, at all... When gathering and leveling in it you shouldn't feel comfortable, and untouchable. Quote from QueenBaee: “If gatherers are not…

• Quote from Agrafka: “i feel like the discussion is: Gatherers/solo players - hey, it will make us die, we don't have to option to run, sbi fix it pls. Gankers/groups - amazing, we can kill and steal your work easier. Sbi, good work, that pussies should learn how to not die alone vs me and my group ” I am one of the top 600 gatherers in the game. I mostly gather solo, but do go out in gathering groups from time to time. I start no fights when in BZ/Roads, but I will finish them. The black zone is…

• Quote from silverjax: “Really, have you tried gathering in red zone or black zone? Have you tried to actually trading in gathered materials? ” Yes. Quote from silverjax: “The resource nodes are spread out and each of the node only produce 3 to 5 materials so, it's useless to do group gathering for safety because in the end, the group will spread out too ” Yes this happens. Quote from silverjax: “Hiring bodyguards? With people spreading out like that, which people should be guarded? Also, what do…

• Quote from Quagga: “Today's gatherers are a bunch of noobs. used to clicking shoes, which sometimes didn't go well, and running to hideout. Now, when you have to use your brain and know some of the game mechanics, there is crying and gnashing of teeth. But in all this crying no one looks at solo/two/thee gankers that for them BZ died with the introduction of hideouts, the only thing that matters is that poor gatherers won't be able to gather, it's time to wake up and learn how to play and if not…

• That being said, I think it is high time that gathering gear was banned from Corrupted Dungeons, and the cool-downs on gathering boots reverted.

• Just a note, Entering Hideouts now requires a channel for players who have not set the Hideout as "Home". This change is intended to reduce the safety provided by having multiple allied Hideouts in a single zone. The following conditions apply: - If a player has set "Home" in a Hideout, they can still instantly enter it without a channel - The protection bubble granted when leaving a Hideout no longer breaks with open-world interactions, making it possible to safely channel back into a Hideout w…

• I legitimately logged onto the forums just now to say this, I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks so. This is like the change to building map icons all over again, jarring, unpleasant, and unnecessary changes to the UI and UX. There is hardly anyone who plays this game who doesn't know that it is cross-platform, the notice just covers part of the beautiful log in art. The only thing that should have been changed is having both a "Remember Me" and an "Auto Login" function. Please Revert…

• Corrupted dungeon Map

RenKatal - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from TehnoSan: “That is true, but it would make more sense if they made it in a way to encourage going into them and take fights, especially for those who are looking to make profit and if they lose, well the other person makes a bit more on the side now. ” My suggestion, would be that maps would still be crafted the way I suggested, but automatically have the PvP shrine activated. Want to use a map to get a dungeon instead of looking for a naturally occurring portal, now it involves a bit…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from RenKatal: “Adding a t7 rare transport mount to fill the massive gap between the carrying capacities of a t8 ox and a mammoth would kill the economy? ” Yes.Adding a new mount to fill the gap between the mammoth and the T8 ox will make the mammoths stay in YZ/cities permanently, and their price will drop due to the drop in demand, because why bother when you can have something "faster" "cheaper".... that's what you want, easier and less "risky" transportation (we are…

• Quote from Midgard: “We shouldn’t have to provide workarounds for this sort of thing. How about a new building… The Vault. I posted this earlier in thread but we never get any feedback on suggestions so trying again …. Takes up a small plot. Owner can give perms to users. When a user is given perms it creates a deposit box for them. Both them and the owner have deposit and withdrawal options for silver for that deposit box. Possibly even a small inventory capacity again with user/owner able to d…

• Quote from Quagga: “This is how you kill the economy, by adding more "indirect content"... something that is "rare" stops being rare and the price goes down... is that what you want? lazy people ” Adding a t7 rare transport mount to fill the massive gap between the carrying capacities of a t8 ox and a mammoth would kill the economy? Allowing others to have easier access to the ability to transport good between cities seem more of an economic spur than an form of disincentive. If the price of the…

• Corrupted dungeon Map

Quote from TehnoSan: “I love the idea of corrupting it with demonic energy, maybe make the person making it go into a corrupted with standard solo maps and like win a fight or something like that in order to corrupt it? It would incentivize people to go into the corrupted dungeons and take fights. ” The "Souls" in the artifact fragments are crystalized demon souls.

• I for one think the refresh rate on current Solo Roads dungeons could just be increased. The entrance should close IMMEDIATELY after the last boss is defeated, and remove any players in the instance after a time of 2 minutes. Thus having no "Empty" wait time, removing a potential safe haven in the roads, and allowing for an new instance to spawn after a short refresh period. As it stands now the dungeon can be completely cleared and empty for some amount of time before it closes. Leading to fals…

• New mob for open world

https://albiononline.com/en/lore/history and as of Call to Arms Patch 7. New Mob: Treasure Drone - Treasure Drones are rare mobs that transport valuable Avalonian Chests through the open world - They can be defeated by solo adventurers - The chest contains Avalonian Artifacts, Avalonian Energy, Silver, and a mix of all kinds of fragments - The drone comes in the same four rarity levels as dungeon chests - Furthermore, the tier of the drone also depends on the tier of the zone, with higher-tier d…

• Corrupted dungeon Map

I support this message, mayhaps a recipe that uses both a t4 solo dungeon map, and an amount of t4 souls for Hunter, and t5 for Stalker, and t6 for Slayer. Corrupting the Map with demonic energy!

• Hellgate Portal Spawns

You can create a Hellgate Portal Map at the Artifact Foundry. Going through zones makes it so that it isn't an entirely risk free experience. You can easily avoid mobs once you understand their aggro radius. If you would lake to participate in PvP without the open world hassle, I recommend queuing for Arena, or Dueling other players in the bank/market.

• New Scam

Never use a shop if the owner is standing in front of it...

• What if...Blink

Quote from Equart: “After i read some comments on YT , i realised... that probably it is not the wisest decision guys. I did not took into account Gank Squads. And it is the main problem ” I mean a simple solution to that would to have the second cast eat A LOT of energy.

• My suggestions

Yay, another one to go point by point on... Quote from Riptide36: “More no risk money making methods, or just make the current ones more in depth ” Why should people be rewarded for not taking a risk, If you want low risk, high reward, do HCEs. People are already contentious about those. Quote from Riptide36: “Oversea travel, maybe with boats rideable like mounts and islands to explore with massive rewards ” This gets suggested all the time, the deves have outright stated that the game engine wo…