Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Hey James, Glad to hear you're excited for the new content! While I can't give exact details, we'll be releasing new Dev Talks leading up to the next content update. I'd suggest subscribing to our YouTube channel and clicking the small notification bell next to the subscribe button to be notified every time a new video is uploaded. - Albion Online Team

• Hi MissFuego, Welcome to the forums! As of now we do not have a free camera tool available for public use, but we may look into its viability in the future. If this is something you would like to see, I would recommend writing a suggestion in our Feedback and Suggestions Forum. - Albion Online Team

• Hi Owlsane, Quote from Owlsane: “ i mapped one of my mouse button...to open the world map ” This would be considered key remapping and is not against our ToS. The main difference is that: Key remapping: 1 key press = 1, single action Macro: 1 key press = Multiple actions, or a sequence of actions. To relate it back to your examples: Opening the map up with 1 button press is a single action for a single button press is allowed. Opening 500 tomes, which would be 500 individual clicks (actions), wi…

• Wrong achievment translation on Steam

Kokolores - - Bugs

Hi Nazaretynin, For the localization bug, please post in our Localization bug mega thread with the following format: Quote from PrintsKaspian: “If you encounter a loca bug, please respond to this thread with the following info: 1. Please indicate where the loca bug occurred in-game and any steps needed to reproduce it. 2. Please specify your language. 3. Please specify which type of Loca bug you are reporting: - String is translated incorrectly in my language. - String is technically correct but…

• Auto Clicker

Kokolores - - General Questions & Discussions

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to clarify that under our terms of service point 13.3 No Manipulation, Macros, autoclickers or scripts of any kind are not allowed: Quote: “13.3 No Manipulation Users may only play the Game personally. They are not permitted to manipulate the Game or use technical tools that give Users an advantage over other players. In particular Users are forbidden to… - modify the gaming experience by using software or mechanisms that may affect the function and the game play unles…

• Hey Sky, Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with updating the launcher. Could I please ask if you can forward me the following information: - launcher.log (open the launcher, go to Settings, click on Launcher Logs. The text file "launcher.log" in there is the one we need) - Dxdiag file: In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information - screenshot of nslookup: In Windows, select Start an…

• Hi Yannis, Could I please ask if you can forward some screenshots of the issue you're describing? That way I can forward it to our team to investigate.

• Hey Picx, Thanks for getting back to me. I took a look at your tablet specs and I can confirm it looks like your chip set is a bit too low to run Albion Online. This is most likely why you are unable to download it from the store. Our requirements are the absolute minimum to run the game and therefore cannot be circumvented. - Albion Online Team

• Hi Picx, Sorry to hear you're unable to download the Google Play Beta app. Could I please ask for the full model name of your device? I understand your device has 2GB of ram. Unfortunately, our minimum requirement is 3GB. You can find our minimum specs on our download page. There is a good chance this is why your device is incompatible, but if you can give me the full model number I can take a further look into it. Lastly, please also let me know what Android Version you are on. - Albion Online …

• Lancher downloading PROBLEM.

Kokolores - - Bugs

Hey Feal, Since you are experiencing some issues with the launcher updating automatically, could I please ask you to try re-downloading the client from our downloads page? Additionally, I'd recommend uninstalling Easy Anti-Cheat and re-installing it via the client download. If you still experience issues, could you please provide: - launcher.log (open the launcher, go to Settings, click on Launcher Logs. The text file "launcher.log" in there is the one we need) - Dxdiag file: In Windows, select …

• I cant install

Kokolores - - Bugs

Hi there, Sorry to hear you're unable to download Albion. Since you are experiencing some issues with the launcher updating automatically, could you please provide: - launcher.log (open the launcher, go to Settings, click on Launcher Logs. The text file "launcher.log" in there is the one we need) - Dxdiag file: In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information - screenshot of nslookup: In Windows…

• House on private island is gone

Kokolores - - Bugs

Hi Lepasam, Welcome back to Albion Online! I'm sorry to hear that you are missing your items. I'd recommend checking out your Island permissions to see if anyone had access prior to your departure. If you are sure no one had access, I would recommend hitting up our support team so they can assist. - Albion Online Team

• Google Play Beta

Kokolores - - Google Play Beta

Oi Klaus, Lamentamos saber que seu aplicativo está falhando. Você poderia fornecer uma captura de tela do problema? Dei uma olhada nas especificações do seu smartphone e parece que pode estar um pouco baixo para executar Albion Online. Por favor, dê uma olhada em nossas especificações aqui para verificar os requisitos mínimos necessários para rodar o jogo. Entretanto, podemos examinar o erro primeiro em seu print para ver se é esse o caso. - Albion online team

• Hola Dredo, ¡Gracias por tus comentarios! Transmití esto a nuestros desarrolladores para que lo consideren y me pondré en contacto contigo si necesitan información adicional. - Albion Online Team

• Hola Lalonchera, ¡Gracias por tu feedback! Lamento saber que está experimentando algunos errores con la versión beta de Play Store. ¿Puedo pedirle que envíe capturas de pantalla o videos de estos errores que pueda recibir? Entonces puedo reenviar su información a nuestros desarrolladores para verificar esto. Sin embargo, verifiqué las especificaciones de su smartphone y parece que está un poco bajo para ejecutar Albion Online. Consulta nuestras especificaciones aquí para conocer los requisitos m…

• Hi Yannis, Thanks for your feedback. Could I please ask if you can clarify what you are referring to as 'IP' as well as provide a screenshot of the issue? I can also confirm the UI hiding elements issue is known. - Albion Online Team

• Hi Roloecuca, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to join the Play Store Beta. I took a look at your phone's spec's and I can see that it's a little too low to run Albion Online. This will be why you can't download it from the store. The specifications listed here are the absolute minimum to run the game and cannot be worked around. As such, you will need to upgrade your device in order to participate in the Beta. - Albion Online Team

• Hi there, Thanks for reporting this. Could I please ask you to report it in this forum thread formatted as follows: Quote from PrintsKaspian: “1. Please indicate where the loca bug occurred in-game and any steps needed to reproduce it. 2. Please specify your language. 3. Please specify which type of Loca bug you are reporting: - String is translated incorrectly in my language. - String is technically correct but the wording is incorrect. (Typos, non-idiomatic speech, etc.) - Part of string / Ent…

• cant download the game in windows

Kokolores - - Bugs

Hey everyone, Thanks for reporting this. Since you are experiencing some issues with the launcher updating automatically, could you please provide: - launcher.log (open the launcher, go to Settings, click on Launcher Logs. The text file "launcher.log" in there is the one we need) - Dxdiag file: In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information - screenshot of nslookup: In Windows, select Start an…

• The game doesn't load!

Kokolores - - Mobile Version

Hi Guys, Thanks for reporting your experience of this issue. Our Development team are aware of this and are working on a fix. If you experience any other issues please feel free to reach back out. - Albion Online Team