Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• Thanks guys, appreciate it. We've been zerged a lot lately, we have about 19 actives at peak time and generally about half that the rest of the time. We also lost a couple offensive sieges do to not having the correct 5v5 builds to compete with. Our tanks haven't been able to make the fights do to the timers. We hope to keep sieging though for practice and get the rest of our guys FAME ready!

• We got ZERGED but was fun PvP! 2 Fights! youtube.com/watch?v=9fzwUEjJpQs&feature=youtu.be

• Albion Online PvP 1 Video: youtube.com/watch?v=5Vo9XRE5yjM

• W have an active Team Speak! We do a lot of PvP and PVE FAME farming as a group.

• We own a Territory near Hethensburgh + a guild Island.

• 155qb2s.jpg Ex UO gamer achubbychaser from UO Gamers Hybrid would like to invite you to join our Albion Guild; Old School Ownage! We are a small PvP Clan focused on skilled gaming while maintaining fun in-clan interactions via Team Speak. This is a CALL-TO-ARMS for ex UO, DF, & MO gamer's since we know that you are true hardcore PvP'ers! However, we welcome new comers from all walks of life. Gatherers, Crafters, & Builders. We can't rule the lands without YOUR help! Please Contact In-Game: chubb…

• Watch My Full 2 hour Tutorial Walkthrough Guide (Sit Back And Relax) This will help you better learn the game and see what it has to offer as a sandbox mmorpg. This will cover almost everything in the game: crafting, combat, gathering, fishing, dancing, story telling, salvaging, taming, robotics, medical knowledge, land speeders, and more! youtube.com/watch?v=a4O0O4lrMGQ Side Note: For the next couple days I will be playing and advertising a California based server for ARK: Survival Evolved. If …

• not working for me still windows 64

• think im just going to have my clan join a different guild. im to busy irl with work. sorry guys.

• going to bed, be on at 3am

• I read you take your gold to like the market right when you first log in. Can someone elaborate? And explain the difference in wanting gold v silver.

• hey guys add me on steam: copy and paste -> twitch.tv/myundyingheart i'll get you guys teamspeak info. ill try to send it through this forum to you guys but its weird format.

• Cool cool, I'll send you teamspeak info. launch starts for me at 3am pacific coast time, so i'll be up and active.

• BUMP... Come on guys lets get our gaming on!

• Ironwrath Is Recruiting About Ironwrath: Relatively new Clan/Guild name with a core group of players/friends/family. We mostly got together in a game called Darkfall Online and have been playing together ever since which is now a few years. Currently we are off playing our own games like Mortal Online, UO Forever Shard, ARK: Survival Evolved, and others. But a half dozen of us should be trying out Albion Online this Alpha Phase. We want to truly give it a fair chance and see what it has to offer…

• bael: I'm chasing you through the forest. Your 2 steps ahead of me. I want to slow you so you will turn and fight instead of leading me into your guild members with a group of 5, 45 seconds away. I try to use a slow on you, however it stops me and does the slow no where near you and now your 4 feet in front of me. That's not a good game mechanic. i'm sorry but its not. I don't like classes. I'm use to mmo snadbox pvp games that interchanges depending on the situation. Your 4 feet away so I can't…

• Well honestly I don't care about the wildlife hiding. It's just a broad complaint my clannies have. As for tools and horses being cheaper to acquire. Has alot to do with the dura loss upon death. If they fix that than alot of my complaints go away. However in most games tools are BUYABLE from a merchant. I would honestly like to build a merchant that sells stuff like tools and bags. So upon death you don't have to gather for a half hour just to build tools and than another hour to build pvp sets…

• Bael: Silver and gold should ALWAYS be interchangeable in video games and 99% of the time are. 100 silver makes 1 gold. The rest of your arguments fall short and tells me your a crafter whom enjoys point A to point B type games with full game shadows and graphics so the game is pretty. That's all ok, but a full loot sand box pvp game than shouldn't be really the game you play. Please go spread your opinions on your own thread Labelled: Suggestions from a crafter. As a pvper I make these suggesti…

• Fixes Strongly Needed In Albion Online: 1) Durability Loss - Upon death we all experience major dura loss to EVERYTHING on our body at the time. After a second death 90% of the items are broken and not repairable. Upon the 3rd death your 10% of items left are broken as well. This is far to steep for a full loot game like Albion. Most people agree there should be a dura loss. However with item repair being almost pointless since the cost is ridiculous, I urge the devs to greatly lower the item du…