Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• good, silver bags do not need to be in the game at all. I would guess over 90% of the players if voting for bags or no bags, ( while still gaining the same amount of raw value ) they would chose no bag. I WONDER WHY and who would be mad if silver bags were gone? for what reason? can anyone give me any reason why you think they'd be upset silver bags were gone? ....... and yeah im broken record this topic BECAUSE I WANT CHANGE, OTHER PEOPLE WANT THESE QUALITY CHANGES TOO

• Quote from Neef: “Best option if the use all button doesn't work for the devs. Merg the bags. 10 1k bags becomes 1 10k bag. 5 10k bags become 50k silver bags and 2 50k silver bags become 1 100k bag. Simple and the bags already are ingame. There is 1k bags 10k silver bags, 50k silver bags, and 100k bags. Maybe there is higher ones after that but i do know theses. ” a better option would be to remove silver bags from the game and have the same raw value drop. no more system processing ppl opening …

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Why silver bags exist in the first place? ” I AGREE, Why are silver bags still in-game? SBI ??????

• WHY DOES THE GAME NEED SILVER BAGS AT ALL? Can anyone give me an answer? no? ok.

• Quote from prostok01: “ You still cant open all silverbags at once. ” @PrintsKaspian can you please remove silver bags completely from the game??? adjust your loots drops or whatever, just remove the bags completely, why not? sure it'll take work, so does every patch. not only would this be a good change for the game, but also a quality of life improvements ANNNND once done, you could have LESS coding AND a smoother game. why give 5k raw silver and thirty 1k silver bags, when you can just give m…

• lots/most all people in this community want a feature for 'use all' for silver bags, and this has been known/talked about for years, and SBI has known about it. a easy quick feature right? now, your telling me you want a personal island marketplace NPC that links to the corresponding city? hah !!! more people use/benefit from the 'use all' feature suggested YEARS ago... yeah... what I'm saying is you wont be getting that island NPC ever, yet another cool idea I'd want but wont get

• I AGREE, and so would so many other players if they logged into this damn forum and voiced there opinions on what they wanted in the game. almost like you would also want a 'use all' on your silver bags? perhaps your fame tomes too? too bad players dont want this.... players don't want this? ohhh right, the players do want it, just SBI being ignorant about community suggestion/feedback. It's been there, and it's been ignored. there is no excuse sbi can give.

• +1 It's actually bothers me when something this simple, isn't in the game. It shows me the lack of effort and communication by SBI. what does it mean to improve? use logic? reasoning? YOU SHOULD BE EMBARASSED SBI.

• silver bag issue still in game after how many years? not months... years

• QOL-UI Improvement

xCasey - - Feedback & Suggestions

what about locking the skills so when you click on them, they don't do anything? why would anyone want this? because when you are running/chasing somone who is running down (south) if you click a skill like leap. then try to use it. your icons CAN and sometimes DO get in the way. ( but sir you can move the hotbar to the right side of your screen ) yeah. and then accidently hit them on the right side? anyone who tips this suggestion is only admitting the issue still remains and that moving the to…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Sharaal: “Hey, I was exhausting today to open hundreds of 1k Silver Bags I wanted to ask how you handle that? ” we have passed on feedback about having a 'use all' feature for silver bags to the UI team. ” ohhh this topic doesn't start or end with just a simple 'use all' for silver bags, this UI issue goes beyond...

• Quote from Nasabot: “Its silly that this even has to be discussed and has not been done yet ” well said good sir. well said.

• quality of life

bug/fix it: why is it when I was 2000/2000 and the boss was out in my CD yesterday, that a invader invaded my dungeon, of course he killed me too. but how did he get in when it was support to be closed? the boss was out before the invader animation took place. the right side GUI no longer showed searching for dungeon and was also 2000/2000 telling me to go kill the boss.. this happened right when i finished the 2000/2000 bar. it wasn't like i sat around for 5min then got raided... it was 2000/20…

• New Mail Interface

On the topic of new mail interface.... I will never click the unread button in the bottom left.... In fact I'm convinced that more players will click, select all then delete, far more than the unread button. Look at the pathing on the picture below. the new 'select all' also is a hidden button, you can use it's text as part of the button. you don't have to click it's small circle. thank god cause that would've been that much more toxic to do... my suggestion is to swap the select all and unread …

• I'm also in favor the old icons. I question the goals of this change. It does look like a step backwards. If there were some type of legend arrow key, that when you clicked it, it opened a legend of building icons to filter, it would've been an improvement. Ex. I clicked on a cooks tool, suddenly all icons go for this new black/greyed out look, and all the cooks stayed colored becoming very obvious, would be so much more effective then this crap we got... what does this new look we got today pat…

• so this section is 'Give us feedback on the game, or leave a suggestion for improvement' In today's patch: certain skill icons were changed... " New icons have been created for the following skills: - Dagger E - Bloodthirsty Blade - Dagger Pair E - Slit Throat - Heavy Crossbow E - Sweeping Bolt - Clarent Blade E - Mighty Swing - Weeping Repeater E - Explosive Mine - Frost Staffs Q- Hoarfrost - Frost Staffs Q - Ice Shard - Hoarfrost Staff E - Avalanche - Infernal Scythe E - Bloody Reap - Bows Q -…

• N/A

xCasey - - Bugs

• N/A

xCasey - - Bugs

• N/A

xCasey - - Bugs

• N/A