Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 285.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “along with highlights of Guild Season 13, where Blue Army emerged with their fourth title by cheating and RMT'ing ” Fixed it for you ” Would be good to have a moderator ban this player for his "false" allegations / accusations of cheating or RMT - SBI has proven that the guild and its leadership had not done any sort of RMTing - the ban imposed on the leadership was for letting a "banned" RMTer join the guild. The "warnings" issued previously wrote o…

• Quote from iRawn: “You said you looked at my stats and see i do a lot of corrupted dungeons. (which i dont) and i play with a lot of axe players, so hearing them talk and how we fight alot of 2-10x WAY bigger numbers it's effected yet when change was orginally done it was to prevent mobility in CD's which Is a dumb way to balance weapons. When they can implement bigger overall fixes like map closing in and the fix they did put in place. I use to ZvZ but not my cup of tea. u looked at my "stats" …

• Simple solution to all you gatherer's problems: LEARN PVP In the blackzone - it's the law of the jungle, you can't expect absolute safety since this game is all about "Risk vs Reward" You can either spend 10 years gathering in the yellow zone if you want to be completely protected by the game or You can spend a few hours in the black zone with considerable amount of risks (including being ganked) Now you're either the prey or you become the predator. Worried about 10-20 man gank groups terrorizi…

• Quote from iRawn: “There are so many things wrong with your statements. 1) I don't do courrpted dungeons unless bored and more so for XP. 2) I don't even play Axe. 3) If you actually looked AT my stats using any tool worth a dam you would see 75% of my kill fame or more comes from 2-10man content. I can get you screenshots if you so wish. I was done replying to this due to the fact you are like talking to a wall, however you are just straight up lying here. ” Thank you for confirming your "exper…

• Blue Army are OUT!

j0ei - - Forum Banter

Quote from awanmakan: “Joining and starting a guild, forming a party, socializing, trading, politics, NAPs, is HANDHOLDING. Please stop using Handholding as a derogatory term. It is an irreplaceable part of the gameplay of a Sandbox MMORPG. How can anyone stop people from doing 'quid pro quo'? It's like mandating people to be perpetually hostile to each other. Any viable way to break players from Handholding? ” Handholding became a thing ever since the AOE escalation was "limited" - this prevent…

• Blue Army are OUT!

j0ei - - Forum Banter

Quote from Dimmizer: “I've been speaking with someone whom I thoroughly enjoy having as a friend who is in BA and this comment did upset them a lil and it wasn't meant to be directed at BA members in general so for this I apologize to BA members that this has had nothing to do with. I'll admit I should have constructed this post a bit better and not been so rash. and to be honest all of this fighting and blaming etc.. or hate for one alliance vs another, etc.. is dumb at the end of the day when …

• Blue Army are OUT!

j0ei - - Forum Banter

Quote from Aurin: “Ya, because SBI bans people without evidence, right? You are dumb and slow. /laugh ” Nice dodge, still nothing to show for it huh? Try again LMFAO

• Blue Army are OUT!

j0ei - - Forum Banter

There is a lot of evidence out there that backs it up too. Okay so show the evidence? No evidence? Good job LMAO

• Blue Army are OUT!

j0ei - - Forum Banter

Quote from Aurin: “Did you miss the part were SBI warned them to stop supporting RMT operations? Did you also miss the part that BA's guild assets were being used to support RMT operations as well? Is your IQ so low that you can't figure it out? Its 100% clear that BA's leadership WAS supporting RMT operations and they got banned for it. Not only that, there is a lot of evidence out there that backs it up too. I guess everything is fake and we are just bashing BA to support your inept narrative …

• Blue Army are OUT!

j0ei - - Forum Banter

Quote from Aurin: “There was a lot of red flags during the season as well. You had BA's leadership putting billions of silver into crafting stations to be withdrawn by the RMTers. That was posted on reddit. You also had someone "steal" billions of assets from BA during the season, probably another way for assets to be moved to RMTers. That was posted on reddit as well. Let's not forget all the giveaways Mojo was doing on twitch for subs and donations using guild assets as well. So BA's leadershi…

• Blue Army are OUT!

j0ei - - Forum Banter

Quote from Aurin: “Why? Because your leadership got banned for cheating? Imagine having to cheat to win seasons. Buh bye, losers. /laugh ” *edit: Just to clarify this: an earlier version of the statement mentioned that guild leadership was "warned" about RMT. This warning was not handed out due to these accounts doing RMT themselves, but because people in their guild were caught doing RMT using guild assets. Guild leadership back then told us that they didn't know about this, so we warned them n…

• Quote from iRawn: “Sounds like you only do CD's or ZvZ content. See before you could use AR and your abilities to fight and in 1vX and 2xX and so on you jump in an outta combat causing confusion. So sure you can use all your Cooldowns to fight maybe even 2 rotations. then if being chased you can use them to run away. No way does it make you a rat? it's legit how to fight those kinda battles. Esp if they out man and out gun you. ” If by your logic poke and keep distance makes you feel like a rat …

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from j0ei: “Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you. ” There is a reason nobody is playin…

• Quote from iRawn: “Quote from j0ei: “Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you. ” How is fighting 2v4 or 1v2 etc being …

• Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you.

• Blue Army are OUT!

j0ei - - Forum Banter

Quote from Ignisium: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “70% of the game dont care about what happens in the black zone. Thats why you guys dont have competition. ” Yeah this is my mindset as well. Blackzone is irrelevant, almost 'dead' content for any of the new guys trying to get involved. There's no incentive to participate in it over the systems the game has already integrated into the royals IE; Bandit Assault, Corrupted Dungeons, Roads of Avalon, and many of the other systems and activities. I know …

• Blue Army are OUT!

j0ei - - Forum Banter

BA#42

• Quote from HIDKstr: “You had more than 6 post, every post full of people saying "get better", "learn", etc. ” Not much can be done about people who refuse to learn and adapt, rather, enforce their ideas and belief towards the game and other people because they're too weak to achieve success with their own skills.

• The 1v1 charts look sad for Axes and we still have people who want them nerfed lmao.

• Quote from krazzer: “Do provide information that everyone does not know, and stop posting walls of text with the obvious, of cause a war cost silver etc etc.My math still holds, and regears are not a benefit or reward. Just some more math so maybe you can understand it better. Player A, attends to 11 CTAs a month, each CTAs takes 2 hours. Thats 22 hours each month, nothing magic about this math right ? Now Player A spends 22 hours, where he makes 1m pr hour. We are talking about 44 hours of game…