Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 221.

• Survival mode

Unangwata - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Midgard: “I cant imagine this appealing to enough people to make it worth the development time. ” Well maybe not to current Albion players. But maybe it would attract players who like that sort of thing. Considering it's probably easy to make, maybe worth a while.

• Survival mode

As part of the feature, your location on minimap would not show. So you would have to be aware of your surroundings. Like in survival situation, so you you can get lost sometimes, and get to know the land well.

• Survival mode

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Unangwata: “I don't think you thought it through. You can still group and do what u do now, except you cant trade and buy, which means you have to make gear yourself and are self-dependent in that regard, or just lucky drop. Cook, brew, raise mount if you want different, gather, etc. Survival game Also it would be just optional for new character, so if you get bored with main you could do that ” You can already do all of that in game. In fact thats kind of the poi…

• Survival mode

Quote from hFly: “I don't think is a good idea. See, I kinda like theses challenges in normal MMORPG but its only because the world is the world and you are just in the "surface". Here in Albion you are a part of the world, the things you do really matter to the world, each node you gather you are lowering or increasing the price of that item and thats an amazing thing, that is one of the reasons that Albion is a unique game. If you take out all of that, the game isn't really good. The combat is…

• Survival mode

Ability to start character in survival mode, that cannot use market or trade with players, and is prevented from getting items from players any other way (like ownership etc). You are on your own. Could be reason to start another character instead of having just 1, You would need to make everything for yourself. Or lucky and find.

• Error 2 Can't launch the game. It worked today. Now doesn't

• NO. I'm against any automation. It turns people into zombies. If you have no time to click and pick it up, then maybe slow down and chill out. Or just don't pick it. You want silver ? Pick it up.

• Not to mention it takes Relics to make artifact required (Alluring Padding) and currently it is rather not worth to convert them, which is probably the reason why it's hard to get higher tier artifacts. You simply lose because there are not many things you can get that are worth the money, and now with Cultist Cowl down it's even harder to get something from converting.

• Quote from Piddle: “On top of the removal of information. You shrunk the email and pw input zone to a somewhat comical size. You also once against chose a low contrast font color, which makes the size problem even worse. Honestly. You have so much empty space on this screen. Stop making it harder to use in an attempt to make it more aesthetically pleasing. Sure it is great you get to show off more art on the login screen, but it isn't called the art showing off screen. It's for logging in. Pleas…

• Let this give you picture where Cultists Cowl is now: Before nerf, T4 Cultist Cowl sold around 200k like hot cakes. Now its 40k and nobody fkin wants it. Same with artifacts. Like 150k-200k before nerf. Now 20k and going down because nobody wants it.. lol. I'm not talking about trade here. It's to let you think about what you did with Cultist Cowl.

• Quote from LootGoblin: “Oh yeah. I mean they probably spent months and several hundred man hours to develop the new weapon line but since that one guy on the forum doesn't like it due to lacking historical accuracy between Undead, Magic, Giant Tank Beetles, let's just scrap it and not release it. I'd also rather use weapons like the Grovekeeper or the Carving Sword as these were definitely very popular in warfare back then. @Unangwata what would be your idea for a new weapon line? ” I already ma…

• It's a classic weapon. You start with it. By changing it you start to mess with identity of the game and how new players experience it. For new player 10 sec was long already. Now their experience will be different. Besides, Broadsword was known to deal high damage every 10 sec, but it's single target and requires to put 3 Heroic Charges first. Making it longer cooldown completely screws the advantage and makes it not worth using over other weapons that don't require charges and now have similar…

• Guild Quests

Worth to mention, that would probably attract RP players as well, those exist too. More variety for Albion

• Quote from TehnoSan: “Quote from Unangwata: “And stop writing other non-sense obviously you have no clue.. ” So which part of it was non-sense? If so do tell me how. That is how discussions work, not like what you just did. If you wanted to just rant there is a subsection of the forum for it as well. ” obviously you didn't even play with sticks as swords when you were kid and have no any imagination or experience to even guess how fiights look like, or been in a fight and realize what advantage …

• Quote from TehnoSan: “ Quote from Unangwata: “Gloves don't extend your reach anyhow and would never work in weapon battle, you are just as good as unarmed. ” It was not that a glove extended your reach, but it gives you a very hard thing to hit with. If you have not heard, a knight's gauntlet was usually as lethal as its sword to the common man, yes it did not do any cutting damage to the poor bastard that it hit, but you can be damn sure it broke his skull upon impact. It was more of last resor…

• Quote from TehnoSan: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Fuhcew2: “So let me get this straight, in albion a high fantasy video game, you equip magical weapons that imbue the user with magical abilities, you have an issue with "magic gloves" but the energy shaper a "crossbow" fits the bill? I appreciate SBI for going for a specific time period from which to draw inspiration and flow from there. Relax. ” Man you lose your brain and common sense with word "magic". That's when your ignorance kicks in…

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “So let me get this straight, in albion a high fantasy video game, you equip magical weapons that imbue the user with magical abilities, you have an issue with "magic gloves" but the energy shaper a "crossbow" fits the bill? I appreciate SBI for going for a specific time period from which to draw inspiration and flow from there. Relax. ” Man you lose your brain and common sense with word "magic". That's when your ignorance kicks in and everything is allowed. Don't turn Albion…

• Quote from Skollseye: “Cestus is one of my favorite weapons from history, but there are plenty of examples. It's weird you even have a problem with this. ” Man, any glove would at most be support weapon. No battle would ever be fought with gloves alone. Just imagine that, hillarious.

• Guild Quests

How about we can setup NPC in our guild, that every member can access, that would give quests. owner would set up text and provide reward. Each member that completes the quests gets the reward (from the pool provided by the owner). Quests could be kill 20 heretics, gather 100 wood etc. maybe even let guild owner setup chain quest that leads to ultimate reward. Quests could be one time or daily etc. Quest givers could maybe be traded and maybe obtained in dungeons or some other way. Could place t…

• Boxing gloves are not weapons but protection. Knuckles are weapons but used in fist brawl, not martial weapons used in battle. Gloves don't extend your reach anyhow and would never work in weapon battle, you are just as good as unarmed. That's why there are no gloves weapons in human history. IF you continue to add weird things to Albion it will lose it's semi historical/fantasy touch, that now reminds of King Arthur theme. Don't use anime as example of reality or something to follow. Infinity g…