Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Quote from Kajack: “Quote from Nesnes: “Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did. Quote from CaptainPando: “wait.... people that rmt get warnings?.... I have seen you guys straight ban people. Why do they get warnings? ” Quote from Altiahad: “Imagine handing out bans straight out of bat to whole play…

• Quote from Nesnes: “harbor them ” Note to self: Don't harbor albion fugitives. I understand the bans, but I also understand that albion RMT ban strategy has false positives left and right. I remember reading one of the devs saying do not accept money from anyone you don't know, might get you banned. Truly, what a beautiful sandbox. Off the top of my head I can get a bunch of people banned with one credit card and a dream. Which is why everytime I read one of these posts, which are most likely me…

• Congratulations for being a success story. 150m, even when split, isn't a laughing matter. A lot of people love to complain on here, including me sometimes, but the truth is there's nothing like Albion out-there, and certainly nothing this popular & growing. And most likely the people commenting here never ran a business remotely close to albion's scale. Looking forward to the mobile launch and the new wave of players it'll bring.

• Quote from Loucipher: “With that mindset, I assume you never miss out on a "Fell Off A Truck" promotion in real life. I mean, c'mon, if it's free, only a complete loser would skip on it, right? Tell you what: if a complete stranger offers you something for free, it's either stolen, has strings attached to it, or it's a scam. Simple as that. It's common knowledge among intelligent human beings out there. Besides, there's a rule in T&Cs saying that obtaining in-game benefits without comparable rec…

• They basically want you to never accept money from anyone unless you know them. I say fuck that. So much for a sandbox. What If someone purchases a ton of gold from a seller, and starts trading it to people. New players even. They'll say thanks, 2 days later, perm banned lol. All the while the guy who spent a few bucks is laughing his ass off. Unless you ignore trades that aren't huge. Good system. Asking you to never accept anything from strangers is unfair. And also just straight up ridiculous…

• Quote from SirCodpiece: “@Rhodesia Ah,I see. I wonder why they added that mechanic... it seems it must have been to have some kind of exit strategy for the invadees. I lose more than I win in CDs but I can see how it could get really frustrating... What if you are the invader and you destroy three crystals before they destroy three? Who gets kicked out in that case? ” The invader, always. You get kicked to your dungeon.

• Quote from SirCodpiece: “Can someone let me know what destroying the crystals does,how many crystals there are,what they look like,and where within the CD they are? I'm still new and I've been doing CDs on hunter with a warlock. I've not been choosing to invade,so I usually get a pvp fight every 2-3 CDs. I'm never going to abuse any CD mechanic, but I just want to understand how these crystals work so I can hopefully fight against it if I ever come across it. to my knowledge,nobody has used this…

• I have to agree. As it is right now, if a person has a a bit of mobility embedded into their farming build for corrupted dungeons, they're guaranteed safety. They will expel you by breaking crystals, nothing you can do about it. I get maintaining stability, balance, economy, albion does it well. But this is just ridiculous. Albion Online basically has a high-tier, no risk, dungeon. Back then we had solo dungeons, any person can be ganked at any time, by 1-2-5-10 people. Now we have a safe, BETTE…

• Whispering bow is almost never used, and compared to all other bows it under-performs. It's almost like it doesn't exist. reworking the entire bow is one option.

• Quote from Tabor: “They need to put an emphasis on the corrupted dungeons quick like. I have never seen a company so blind to the solo community (which is the majority of the MMO scene). I know they keep focusing on their ZvZ dumpster fire but that shit is so broke they keep going backwards it appears with that one. ” i feel like they did a lot for smaller groups and solo players. Solo dungeons, hell-gates, buff to solos vs groups (outnumbered), Roads of Avalon, and corrupted dungeons. Most othe…

• Whatever makes you the most silver per hour, is the most efficient thing to do.

• Quote from Jean_Helius: “i blame albion devs for that, they should at least warning new players how the shop&taxes system work. ” No. If the devs hand-hold players on literally every damn system in the game, it would be boring. No sense of exploring/findings/research. And it will take the advantage of people that actually TRY and find out how things work. And, frankly, it's not complicated. A lot probably know, but are just fine with it. This is a part of a true sandbox, devs shouldn't mess with…

• To be honest, it's too much to have daily maintenance. i mean once every 3 days is acceptable, once every week is completely fine. But every single day? No way. And to top it off, everything resets after the maintenance is over. (i.e: treasure chests). I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but it's too much.

• I think this is a part of the game to be honest. Shouldn't be limited -- if someone has the resources, time, and planning to work this out -- they should have the option. And it's also easily broken, just 1 person in each city is literally all you need. Note that i just joined the game a week or so ago, so i might not have that much experience, but i read a lot about it. And i'm also in no guild, so i'm not helping myself here. Just my honest opinion. Devs shouldn't mess with this.

• Vile Curse UP

Rhodesia - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

I agree. My favorite build so far is 1h curse. PVE and PVP. I just joined the game a week ago or so. And i've tried a ton of builds, with re-specs. Originally started with bow of Badon, Warbow, daggers, claws, bloodletter. So many people use guardian helmet. under powered compared to other builds, imo.