Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 641.

• Hideout Changes

Gabumon - - Rants

Quote from Demony: “Hideout Changes stop breaking the game. albion is already dying. so much so that the dungeons barely release loot too scrap ... ¿¿there is no milk in the cows¿?¿?. Farming now is exposed to an easier ganking patch after patch they are still nerfed and lack of content now if you are farming you not only have to run to your base or an allied base ... now you have to knock on the door and casting the entrance.... GG who is going to escapes This is horrible. You are drying up and…

• gold from friend

Gabumon - - Bugs

Quote from XradamanthisX: “Quote from Gabumon: “So... you're stating clearly you're breaking the TOS? Interesting ” what is the problem to make a new char to be crafter? ” Self referal is outside TOS. Is a clear break of the TOS about referal. Having alts, perfectly fine. Refering alts, not allowed.

• gold from friend

Gabumon - - Bugs

So... you're stating clearly you're breaking the TOS? Interesting

• CHANNELING CRAP

Gabumon - - Rants

The reason is actuially... because what's the point of "risky zones" if there is 0 risks? Lets get clear: Before this, the only way to die as a crafter in portal HO was either, being stupid, or the gankers using a bug. So, there was literally no drawbacks and only good things about crafting in HOs. So, sadly for the crafters (including myself), we now have to take "some" risks, instead of just having free real state. The same, in some ways, goes for fame farmers: There is no point on having "dan…

• Proper answer: To fight the inmense safety hideouts in black zone provides, since after a while having them the zones are extremely safe and allows inmense power projection and safe plays from both small and big players alike.

• Quote from DaniloM: “If a guild fit all the requirements to set the HQ status to a hideout, in what phase of the hideout we will be able to set that status, during the construction, after construction, after upgraded to level 2, level 3? ” They said you can "rush it" into HQ status if you have the qualify when you place it.

• Quote from DaniloM: “I still didn't understand, what difference the uncategorized group makes in the rights? Can someone give an example of its usage? ” Is just default state. Has no use, but it allows "everyone" and "my guild" to exist.

• #ForumBanter thats where you need to post

• Arena Question

Gabumon - - Beginner's Questions

Tab button on PC. Dont know how in mobile

• You can have "my guild" uncategorized, but add the alliance the guild is on. Uncategorized is just the default state, and usually you will only uncategorize either "everyone" or "my guild".

• Weapon choices

Great Frost is pointless so whoever said that, is wrong. 1h Frost has versatility in two main ways: 1: Being one handed allows offhands. Offhands allows versatility (mainly because you can use tome of spells and tailor a fast casting build without having to sacrifice too many slots or passives). 2: The E is strong, very very strong. The damage is high, the cc is great and it can be used on the offensive and defensive, to damage or to kite. Overall, since Frost Staves rely on their Q for damage, …

• Weapon choices

Quote from JohnsonChicklet: “Leaning towards having mace and/or frost as my main. Thing is I feel like I can do all content with 1h mace. Might be nice to use Morningstar if I am gonna do zvz. How about frost though? What are the different staffs best for? ” Morningstar is great for zvz but very hard to use. Camlann mace is the most common there. Frost, you have 2 main options: 1 handed frost, wich is absolutely great for small scale, ganking and hellgates (5vs5 and 10vs10 at least) and crystals…

• A new start

Gabumon - - Rants

While it would be fun, in the end the result would be exactly the same. The game economy would become the same after some months. Even worse, those with no interest in PvE and gathering activities will just leave the game.

• Weapon choices

Frost is extremely versatile in general and can be used in most contents. Bloodletter is not really good, is used, but few, and very expensive to be efficient. Mace is very versatile too, but will depend on the meta. Probably you won't find a weapon to use EVERYWHERE, since zvz and small scale needs different kinds of weapons.

• Quote from xGunner: “I'm also neutral here and i say, removing BA win is not fair with the 600 other members that wasted their times this season doing the hard work (they are the ones who got all the points for this season, not the guy who did rmt), if SBI wants to start punishing players for being in the same guild as someone who did rmt, they should at least start revealing the names of people being banned for that Again, the members have nothing to do with that, removing the season win is bas…

• Island buildings

Quote from JohnsonChicklet: “I built some of the farm related buildings on my island - chef, butcher, saddler, alchemist - because my understanding is that there aren’t city bonuses for these skills, and so it isn’t unprofitable to do them on my island. I am not really going to be using them yet, as I have 2 herb fields that I spend all my focus on and I am just selling the herbs that I harvest (t1 right now). Was it a total waste to build these buildings on my island? I figure I might use them …

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Gabumon: “around 7600 silver at 100%, but you can get them at 115% for around 8750. ” But also here is one special mechanic for mercenary laborers, and is that if your laborer happiness is above 100%, the silver will not automatically adjust, but your % chance above 100 is your chance to receive the double amount of silver instead of the base-value.So 115% means you have a 15% chance of getting double what's on 100%. ” Yes, I know. My calculation is for AVERAGE retu…

• Destiny Board 100 level

Quote from DeathDealer995: “In chat I had a fellow player say they had gotten to level seven hundred, however I seem to freeze at 100 as I progress. So my questions are. 1) Is there a way to track or advance beyond level 100? 2) Is there something going on behind the scenes that is still adding benefits to my weapon or armor beyond Destiny Board level 100? I feel I am missing something and really appreciate clarification. Thank you. ” Hello! 100 is the current maximum but there is works to incre…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Aurin: “Merc laborers are not worth it in their current state. ” Correct. They are the Redheaded (literally) step child of laborers. If a buff ever comes though, I am ready with my hoards of contracts. Probably will never happen though. ” Risky move, but would be great if you suceed. I think at some point a change WILL come. It would be nice! I SUGGEST making them bring Insight Tomes that are tradeable. Thats my TED talk.

• Quote from Wydoyolo: “Quote from Korn: “Just to be clear: if you lead a guild, and you have members in your guild who RMT, and we can show that you support this, we will take action, and there won't be a warning either. ” Where is it in ToS? we will take action, and there won't be a warning either. So, there is warning only for certain people? How come, when I ask support hypothetical question about scenario that could involve me in RMT and I want to avoid that I get this response: b2l2AT0.png M…