Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Faction outposts

joshstone2 - - Rants

How can you have 4 patches and the game still be so fcked up? Respawning in enemy outposts like 18 times in the past 10 days. Im fighting for Thetford and lost my flag all the way in Eldon Hill. hahaha i bet you think its funny Maybe if you played the game you could see what a failure it is. joshstone2

• I have respawned 6 times in enemy outposts since Sunday

• Faction Rank

joshstone2 - - Rants

Call to Arms update cheated us out of our Premium bonus for faction points till the first patch. You should refund our premium for the month. Why didn't my faction rank drop last week? Or, the week before? You people cut and paste a few zones and call this an update? 220k players? You mean 20k players and 200k bots. lmao

• the faction insignia next to my name does not upgrade, nor reflect my current rank. its been the same the last three times I progressed.

• Hello. I'm a fairly new player and not a good one. LOL. I fail killing the boss in corrupted dungeons each time. The repair fee's are taking the fun out of the game for me. I I have masters repair station on my guild island, but I don't know how to make the repair free? Or, even if i can. Please advise me. thanks