Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 295.

• NDA Locus Nerf

hFly - - Feedback & Suggestions

Very nice changes!

• Survival mode

I don't think is a good idea. See, I kinda like theses challenges in normal MMORPG but its only because the world is the world and you are just in the "surface". Here in Albion you are a part of the world, the things you do really matter to the world, each node you gather you are lowering or increasing the price of that item and thats an amazing thing, that is one of the reasons that Albion is a unique game. If you take out all of that, the game isn't really good. The combat is boring as a solo …

• NDA Locus Nerf

Quote from gmatagmis: “Switch to enigmatic. Like i did. 2 nerfs ago. ” already did, specially for faction warfare enigmatic is way better

• NDA Locus Nerf

Well, as a Locus player I know how strong it is and I can understand the logic behind the nerf. My problem is that the options are too limited. The weapon can only do one thing and that thing is constantly being nerfed. Is not like you can level in a zvz from pks with locus so you are there only for the utility. The scaling numbers are bad and the single thing you are using it is for the purge and cleanse. That is a HUGE nerf. There needs to be something in return. New Q that is aoe shield, lowe…

• Solo dungeon/ gathering

Tbh considering both GRDs and SRDs, I think SBI needs to setup their mind on what the content is. Right now is in a limbo that is too bad in many ways. Either they: 1- Turn them completely safe and keep the rewards as it is. (shitty rewards, for SRDs they close exactly after one player enters, like CD, for group they close after 5 players enters or after 30 seconds, maps only works for the party that used it and balance the availability from the "dungeon slots" that are the spots that RDs can sp…

• Don't rework Black Hands! :(

again, not reworking is NOT an option. They HAVE to rework.

• Corrupted Dungeons* There are no 1v1 Hellgates

• Don't rework Black Hands! :(

Its ok bro, its ok. You will still have the mastery to the new weapon, or maybe they'll just give it all in fame credits so you can spend where you'll like it. They need to rework it because they are adding a whole new tree of gauntlets weapons, and black hands are,well, gauntlets, not daggers. The actual Black hands E will probably be in one of those gauntlets so only the Q and W will change a little, probably an AOE dash knockup on W and a mini-dash similar to Q3 of axes on Q. So the play styl…

• NDA Locus Nerf

Hello! I understand the need to nerf the locus since it overperforms in the current ZvZ scenario. But what we shouldn't forget is that, it is the only content the weapon can do. Most weapons can be performed in multiple content so they need to be properly balanced thinking of that, if a weapon excels in many content it should be nerfed. As I said, I understand the need to nerf a few weapons that are overperforming, but can't we at least open up more options for those weapons aswell? Like the Arc…

• Why I left Albion

hFly - - Rants

I'M a main axe player and I heavily disagree with you. The skillshot isn't hard to land (i play with 250ms) since it has a great project speed and no stand time to land, the aoe is kinda bad but that is intentional. The changes came to enable a more rounded playstyle since it opens up more possibilities, like easiet dungeon clears, ganking and even a little (juuust a little) zvz. I understand your frustation, but since its an online game, changes are constantly happening, you need to look at the…

• Dear SBI why do you hate pvp players?

hFly - - Rants

Quote from Alysandra: “How does trap's prevent an overflow of rats? >CD is NOT an 1v1 arena, what cd is though is what SBI made to counter dungeon diving. Strange, I thought the fact that solo dungeon's close after a short time was the counter too that, weird. ” Jesus Christ bro, think a little and stop throwing a tantrum. How old are you? Seven? Rats build rely heavily on mobility and kiting, the traps slow them down and allow counterplays by non-mobility builds. Yes CD came to fix dungeon divi…

• Dear SBI why do you hate pvp players?

hFly - - Rants

The answer for your questions is simple. CD is NOT an 1v1 arena, what cd is though is what SBI made to counter dungeon diving. What they did is to create an arena with mobs for ppl to farm and, as a result, ppl to get invaded. The traps are there to prevent an overflow of rats and also to enable more strategies. The traps and shards are there also to disable coinflipping, since there are weapons and sets that counter each other so you can use them to not lose fights that you r supposed to. The o…

• Help with money

hFly - - General Questions & Discussions

I think the best way is to do Faction Warfare then trade all your points for T4 crests. I believe the worst one is Bw followed by lymhurst and thetford but fort sterling and martlock you can sell the T4 crests for between 5k to 6k. Other than that you can do t5 yellowzone solo dungeons while flagged aswell. Not as much money as faction warfare but ir you get lucky you can get a few jackpots. Good thing about this is that you can get the best gear you can wear and overspec so you can clear dgs in…

• My suggestions

nooo don't do this @RenKatal! The thread owner is a child who can't take criticism and if you do this he'll go to your posts to flame you!! Be carefuuuuul

• Quote from Riptide36: “Ur the guy with the negative comments on my post, doesnt look like ur ideas r in the best interests of the audience ” so? I explained everything to you, I it wasn't personal or anything. Your ideas where bad and i ponted them out. What one thing has to do with another?

• Quote from Metteia: “Sorry, but why would a person do SRD if fame and silver is higher in CrD + they are safer, and it's easier to find, travel to, and stash loot after? Especially if that person is not in some handholding alliance with HQ in T8 bz. You can do Stalker literally few hours after you start to play. ” Cause he said his friend hate the fact that some1 might invade and that is draining him? So if he doesn't wanna risk pvp at all he just need to go to SRDs flagged on the yellowzones an…

• I know, I understood you. But CD is supposed to be a place for both pve and pvp. the fact that you guys are not looking for a mixed content is the problem. So the problem is kinda you guys. He should be doing Solo Random Dungeons (SRDs) and you should be ganking some guys or diving on the Roads of Avalon.

• And tbh if you get stressed with CD as it is, you have no idea how was the SRDs in the blackzone a few years ago. Constantly worried of some1 diving you with a 5 man squad.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “I have a friend that is pure pve player but plays CD cause reward is good ... Anytime he gets invaded he feels stressed and drained even if he gets out alive and takes a break.. Me for myself..i kill 3 x in CD then feel drained and stressed and bored from the pve which i hate.. So the pvp guys are unhappy so are the pve guys ... In fact none likes it. But the pvp guys have no alternative at all for solo pvp and the pve guys have no alternative because risk reward is still…