Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Blue Army are OUT!

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Stormlord: “Who is B.A? ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6d0bd9c35242d4d036ac67b7e

• Why was this game made by pricks?

Piddle - - Rants

Quote from BreadPirate: “@Mrpotato You decided to support gang rape by your own words. By Doing nothing to prevent it. Your words above only make it easier for 'others' (hahah show us your gang raping alt account now please). Full of shit and no brains... the name checks out. Are you criminal too? ” You need to relax, mae frae.

• Quote from pesadelo: “Wait you think this is a PR stunt?That is what you are thinking? And you think that the GM of BA would win a lawsuit ? Really ?? You guys are mad , if I would be the in the lawyer office of SBI i would be laughing my ass off . ” I think he is really just confused about the fact that things inside the game and outside the game are separate, and that SBI doesn't need to "flex on" people. This is their game. Some people start thinking of the forums and social media as being an…

• On top of the removal of information. You shrunk the email and pw input zone to a somewhat comical size. You also once against chose a low contrast font color, which makes the size problem even worse. Honestly. You have so much empty space on this screen. Stop making it harder to use in an attempt to make it more aesthetically pleasing. Sure it is great you get to show off more art on the login screen, but it isn't called the art showing off screen. It's for logging in. Please make that the prio…

• Remove the secret roundtable and the elitest shadow roundtable. while we are at it. Those are where the real dark dealings are done.

• Frank and Syndic are locked into boomer MMO mentalities. They think games were better 20 years ago, because that was when their hormones were in flare and everything seemed better. So they try to drag AO backwards at all costs. Luckily, so far, all they have managed to do is keep us all locked in over 4 years of stagnation, shitty BZ warfare where the minimum number of people have fun, and the minimum number of people get "rich". The very first meaningful action SBI takes against any high tier c…

• Blue Army are OUT!

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Aurin: “God job, clown. /laugh ” This is all I read.

• Quote from cybron14: “So....i check bacj albion from several weeks after y drop it (due to the insane turmoil that was at that time) now that thing kind of settled, i am checking if its worth it to come back, and still checking... Anyway one of my aspirations was to get a mamooth and since the ridiculous price went up to skies before i left, now that i check again...they are still crazy ( yes some high end mammoth has drop from 200M, but still...) So mamooth still out of question. Therefore i pu…

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “First of all, im happy to see rmt'ers getting banned, nomatter their origin. I do however have 3 questions i dont really get. 1. Naming and shaming. 2. Guilty by association. 3.RMT destroying game power balance. with love /Frank ” For someone who doesn't like RMT, or rmt'ers, you sure made a bulleted list of how SBI is too mean to them and then called SBI bad for punishing them that way. Maybe,SBI should come up with a proposal for some sort of golden parachute for them …

• Quote from Syndic: “Timing looks comical to say the least. Might wanna explain to your new CM (cause it looks clueless) the SBI policy on name-shaming - this is the first time SBI name-dropped (we all know who BA leadership is) who they banned, it has never before happened in the game to my knowledge. If it was a mistake then it's understandable and rectifiable, if it was intentional then you're just flexing on people cause they quit your game. I actually struggle to understand how this is anyth…

• So the load out system is pretty ok. NOT FULL FEATURED YET, but ok. My question is, is there anyway to just add an "undo" button to it. Taking back the load from your inventory and putting it in storage? That sounds like an attractive upgrade to the game. If I am going to be a little extra greedy, a few more, or all 48, inventory spots being available in the loadout menu would also be nice. Thank you for your time and patience.

• Quote from Lanzier: “I think the yellow zone should have an IP cap so I’m happy to fill your complaint quota: I think Albion Online has a good thing going now with high risk full loot zones for Pro Gamers and low risk non-lethal zones for Casuals or Newbies, but this dichotomy is spoiled by the ability to play sweaty in the yellows. As a semi-active player at the moment, sometimes I like to chill out on my bean bag playing Albion on mobile. When I play like this I play meme builds with mobile co…

• Sellable Chest

Piddle - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from liriose: “But 8 items is convenient for the eyes in the trade window.for simple exchanges. Tricks can happen if you make the trade list expandable. Large exchanges should not be made at the bank or in open world. ” Sure, and if you don't want to use the feature, you don't have to. Because you don't want something doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't get it.

• Re: PVP ISSUE

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from BreadPirate: “Firstly Im really fucking glad I didnt join your guild with your self righteous Trumper attitude on my attempt to contribute to a real fucking issue for new players. But your really fucking dumb and full of yourself arent you. Too fucking full to see a UI deficiency. Secondly, really fucking glad SBI was smart enough not to hire you. Thirdly I wont report your shitty holier than thou attitude. No one else seems to give a fuck about you, and that now includes me. Congratu…

• Sellable Chest

I think that the most important part of this idea is that the game has outgrown the very restrictive trade window. Players need ways to transfer items between each other, off market, that don't involve forcing one party to trust the other party not to rip them off. 8 items per transaction is just too few and too slow, for the scale that the games economy and game play has reached.

• Players really do not like finding out that the gear they paid a bunch of silver for, loses 30%+ effectiveness in the zones they play in. I was hesitant when they removed the IP cap, but with the introduction of faction warfare the idea of IP caps in the open world became more of a hindrance to the game than a benefit. They also changed faction warfare in these zones from previously being lethal, full loot, to knock down, at the same time. This is literally the first time in over 2 years that I …

• Quote from Syndic: “nobody is going to haul resources to refine in the royals, then haul the mats out to the BZ to craft. It will simply not happen in any meaningful volume. ” I don't think there is really any real intention of trying to get people to haul resources from the royals out deep into the bz. I don't think there ever was. The fact you get both a better than average refining bonus, and the best crafting bonuses, in the exact same location is already really good, and I feel like you don…

• Albion's undeniable future

Quote from awanmakan: “Its undeniable future is having more bots. Bots are becoming more sophisticated. They are now smarter than me. ” This is a computer supremacist talking point if I have ever heard one. Bots are super dumb and people should not be frightened of us at all. Have a good day everyone. Be your best self.

• Quote from solventh: “why not? cos i started the game earlier should i be penalized and the newcomers after 4 years can fame 10x easier? you call this as justice? ” Easy fix. Delete your character and start a new one. Then you get all the benefits too, and you don't have to go around being angry that the game isn't as miserable as it used to be.