Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hello, We've forwarded your request to Support. For anything account-related, please contact Support via e-mail to support@albiononline.com and they'll get back to you Thanks~

• 안녕하세요, 문의사항은 "support@albiononline.com" 혹은, 공식 홈페이지 "지원 티켓"을 통해 해주세요.

• 안녕하세요, 문의사항은 "support@albiononline.com" 혹은, 공식 홈페이지 "지원 티켓"을 통해 해주세요.

• With the growing number of players in Albion Online, we are looking for new people to join our friendly Support team! Currently we are looking for German, French or Korean speakers. If you’re interested in helping out more with Albion Online, apply to jobs [at] sandbox-interactive.com Please include the following information: - Name - Age - Have you worked in any customer service related field yet? - For how long have you been playing Albion Online? - Character name(s) you play on - What languag…

• Didnt get gold & horse skin for 1st premium

Kikee - - Bugs

Quote from Subatoryu: “Can someone help me? Support didnt answering 4 days, not any reply. I cant understand did they saw my message and working on my problem. What i can else to do? ” Hey, Could you please check your messages? You have a reply! Thanks!

• Account steam

Kikee - - General Questions & Discussions

Are you trying to login from a new Steam ID to your old account that is connected with an old Steam ID? You won't be able to do that but what you can do is either login to your old Steam ID and login to the game or you can login to your old account through the Albion client. You need to remember the email and password you created it with, though. If you are having trouble, support might be able to help. You can send them a ticket!