Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Cluster Queue

Itsmagic001 - - Developers' Statements

how do i ping administrator im pretty sure 95% of albion player base would love this change just make a poll i am soo sure a lot would vote for it seen to many people comment about it in diffrent discords

• Cluster Queue

Itsmagic001 - - Developers' Statements

Well i would love to get instant battles for Terris 50v50 or 100v100 depending on the terri we could also have both or mabey change the numbers Problem i have whit cluster que:-priority 2, 3, 4 and above .... = no fighting today liek the chance of queing is like almsot 0 (i had a coupel of 30 min ques already) -only works aslong as que is below 100 players queing for battle -if multipl.. zones are qued you probably wont even get into any battle (cluster fiesta) -just a bad system since there to …

• Well i used to craft but not anymore. No time to craft, zvz, 5v5, 20v20 lol so no i only play and dont craft anymore.

• Well i would love to get instant battles for Terris 50v50 or 100v100 depending on the terri we could also have both or mabey change the numbers Problem i have whit cluster que: -priority 2, 3, 4 ,.... = no fighting today -only works aslong as que is below 100 players queing for battle -if multipl.. zones are qued you probably wont even get into any battle (cluster fiesta) -just a bad system since there to many people at those huge political fights good thing about instant battle: - no more quein…

• what a terrible idea like why woulf you then ever use gear you get from dungeons or market bad idea i hope this never get implemented and yes i craft a lot got all my crafting to t8

• i wanna gank transporters / craftersbecause they destroying market prices whit mass crafting

• I mean by actualy removing the reputation system, reds would finaly be able to gank all those Crafters which would finaly fix the Black market. It finaly balance and become what it used to be high risk high reward. No more mass crafting for Blackmarket printing money which evetualy inflates market prices and makes all the gear worth shit. By removing the reputation system - you fix blackmarket - which fixes overall gear prices ( yes they increase in price but that means your loot will finaly be …

• Quote from Zigurath: “Quote from AFireReaperA: “Quote from Zigurath: “(...) ” Have you problems with your mind? Cant you understand that ganking is way of earning?Cant you understand why gankers haven't big guilds?(btw, ganking need 5-7 persons). Ganking with fraction flag is not profitable,because fraction people haven't expensive loot, so gankers never used faction flag. Most of gankers are good pvp-players, who want to gain silver by hunting, they can't fighting because they have NoPvp-sets. …

• Quote from MasterisMK: “Quote from Itsmagic001: “This game is suppose to be full loot hardcore pvp sandbox and not some disneyworld for people to roleplay simple. ” Well it's just your opinion. Other people have different opinions. ” The game started as an open full Loot Pvp game and i hope it can return to that state. If youd love to have your own disneyworld go roleplay in yellows.

• 100% agree transporting through redzone from any royal city is way to save they need to rework the the reputation system so you dont lose barly any or better any reputation killing transporters / blues in redzone This game is suppose to be full loot hardcore pvp sandbox and not some disneyworld for people to roleplay simple. Transporting on an OX through any red or black zone should be a nono basicly how it used to be Right now its way to save blackmarket is super bad because everyone runs there…

• i agree those change woudnt do shit. It would only affect the less organised guilds / weaker guilds

• Hellgates spawn/maps

Itsmagic001 - - Feedback Testserver

absolutly agree HG should spawn right next to you no need to run over multiple maps for a single HG, but i like the added feature of maps atleast i wont get ratted from entering a map

• HELLGATES

I guess i kinda agree they should add t8 HGs not just for 10v10 but also for 2v2 I like the idea of adding additional versions liek 3v3 Also your forgetting an important factor, they will be adding infamy for all types of HG 2v2 5v5 10v10 so your less likly to be fighting any newbies Also 5v5 HG aint limited to anyone/Guilds? You can litrely join a HG discords and find people to play whit. It aint that hard. unless you've been showing toxic behavior this will make people avoid you. Which by the …

• HELLGATES

i like the idea of maps added to the game to play any type of HG /there is also diffrent levels of HG (Non lethal for noobs/ and lethal ones) Yes Ip cap may not be the highest but remembeer the game isnt just made for the max spec player but also for the Newer players ingame. 1200Ip even while trying to actualy play a gate as a newer player is actualy hard. Some may say here -- well they can play nonlethal well to you my friend i would say why dont you go play nonlethal simple its a pvp game jus…

• Can we get a list of the players who got banned

• Season 9 Starts Today

Itsmagic001 - - News & Announcements

PrintsKaspian Quick question why dont season points splitt? Is it a bug?! just see an arch guild on top kinda confused.

• Please change or / add colour to the diffrent type of plots and not to the tier.... It actualy looks like aids. I actualy need to search for the diffrent plots + why the f..k is a mage tower a holy staff?????

• On my last Action i overbed on each of the plots i wanted. (In different city's) Usual amount people bet on the plots i bet on was between 50-60 Million silver on average. I bet 65mil to 80 million (i just wanted the plots, to craft so i didnt care to pay extra 15 to 25 Million) and on exactly all the plots i bet on i got overbed by 5-10 Million each. I lost every auction! (I bet 650 Million in total) Funny enough all the plots next to the ones i bid were taken by predatz or hagging for the norm…

• @PrintsKaspian @Thorn-Delwyn Thank you for the quick response Just wanna put one more thing out there wound't it be great - giving season points for winning 5v5 Hellgates = it would bring a lot more players into the 5v5 community, could be interesting/ since right now people limit them self only to crystals and since crystals have specific timers, fame farmers kinda have an advantage towards all the 5v5 hellgaters out there when it comes to the actual making season points for the guild. Its just…

• @PrintsKaspian Does that inclube 5v5 hellgates / 2v2 hellgates? Veteran Bosses (found in static open-world dungeons) and World Bosses now give Season Points. These bosses give the following base point amounts when defeated: - Tier 5: Veteran Boss - 3 season points - Tier 6: Veteran Boss - 4 season points - Tier 7: Veteran Boss - 4 season points / World Boss - 40 season points - Tier 8: Veteran Boss - 5 season points / World Boss - 50 season points - You will earn more season points the closer yo…