Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “I'm not seeing that on my end. Have you tried reinstalling or repairing the client? ” Thank You... what ever was going on running repair fixed it... thank goodness it was a glitch and not new art work...

• OMG!! I don't play for a few days and come back to a complete mess... what are these new icons?? my jacket is a horses head.. my boots are a mug of beer.. ( at least thats the best I can make out of it ) my potion is a pair of boots... most of the icons in my bag I honestly can't even tell you what the picture remotely is... I like having a neat tidy system and now I can't tell what a darn thing is... Please tell me this is a bug of some sort and will be fixed ASAP... I know it might sound crazy…

• same here.. in the current state of the game I can barely even get gathering in... hell farming is difficult! I imagine a lot of folks in the same situation and playing it safe at the moment... if they are playing at all.. makes me wonder if we'll have a huge influx of items/materials once things are stabilized..

• I haven't play AO long enough to speak deeply about the market... but I've been playing MMOs since the 80s and what seems to almost always ring true... gather/craft if it is something you enjoy... I like knowing I can make my own gear... as I move up I know most of what I use I can just go grab the material and make.. I don't have to worry about markets going up or down or if what I want will be available.. etc.. It costs me time (doing something I enjoy), and a handful of silver at the crafting…

• ya.. Yippie! last couple of days I've been able to farm and gather a little... if I don't mind being disconnected every 10min... or being killed by NPCs and paying out the arse in repair fees.. not to mention wasting time on food buffs etc... oh and of course I can't even consider anything beyond a blue/yellow zone... so ya me I can't play 80% of the content... sad part all of that is an improvement... .... to be continued...

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “Calm down, dude! It sound like blackmailing and threatening stuff! It is ok if You wont spend any panny to SBI until they will not fix problem, its ur money ur buisness, but dont tey convince other what to do. SBI for sure work hard in direction to fix it, just give them time and show patiance, not pressuring them, because I do belive that they even without this what is happening on forum feel strong pressure in current situation ” yo bra.... just curious... when you're up…

• another day that is literally unplayable... I can't even move around on my Island... My login lasts maybe 2min and of those 2min I just repeatedly rubberband back to one location...

• For a lot of people this simply is not possible...

• might as well put the servers down and spend the time to really fix it... can't play anyway...

• ::sigh:: lost count of how many link deads I've had this morning and now getting killed by lvl 2 skeletons just trying to get across a blue zone... unfortunately I just bought another month for one char this week but my second char comes up for renew in 12 days... we'll see... I know I'm new but already I've spent about $60... fool me twice...

• Sat 5/25

MMOWarrior - - Feedback & Suggestions

I've been trying all morning and it is absolutely impossible to play... it has been bad all week but this is the worse... constant disconnect and even when I'm on the rubberbanding is so bad I'm afraid to kill even a little antelope.. forget trying to go into anything but a blue zone... not a threat but I seriously have to examine why I should pay for premium for something that doesn't work...

• been online gaming for a long time and crap happens... but there comes a point where some compensation is in order... if folks are paying good money for a "premium" service and you can not provide that "premium" experience over an extended period I feel some sort of compensation is in order.. nothing crazy.. extend premium accounts by three days or some such thing... I totally understand that online some times things happen and I can certainly forgive the "occasional" disconnect.. but these last…

• One thing to keep in mind is that islands in multiple regions isn't a way around to have quick travel... yes you can travel between islands on alts with the proper permissions but you have to be nakid to do it for free or you'll pay according to your weight.. I started with an alt in Bridgewatch and one in Martlock and it was a pain in the arse trying to share resources between them... ended up putting them both in Martlock and life is much easier... I do keep gear in a couple other zones so I c…

• Guild Closed

MMOWarrior - - Guild Recruitment

Greetings... New since FTP but long time MMO gamer.. solidly in T4 now and interested in mainly Crafting/Gathering with a bit of ZvZ/PvE on the side... I play mostly NA morning hours... it sounds like your guild focuses on Fun and No Drama which I can fully stand behind.. Please let me know if you still have room..

• as to #1 what I mean is that when you compare the (M) Map to the (N) Tile roads don't always seem to line up... usually it is pretty close but sometimes it just seems way off and confusing to me..

• I bought a single month...

• Have to totally agree... this portal system is horrible! Spent 30min running nakid across the outland only to be killed 30sec from the portal... What is the point of this? If portals should be this strict for some reason I as a new player do not understand at least give new people one free portal reset or something.. or why not just let us set our portal period, and lock it in for 48/72 hrs.. a week, whatever... but this is just horrible..

• Thanks! ya loosing items is one thing... but loosing the silver needed to replace those items would be harsh...

• I've read the guide and looked around but don't have a clear answer... Red and Black Zones are tagged as Full Loot on Death... Does this include Gold and Silver? and is there a Bank where you can store your Gold and Silver? I don't see where you can place your coin in the bank.. am I missing something?

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “You don't have to pay to log in. The queing system is completely understandable. Why don't you plan your time better. Open Albion and check the daily queue. Then determine how long you will have to wait to get in. Do something else while waiting (like watch a movie or an anime) and periodically check the queue. Or.. become a premium Albion player and skip the queue. The question is, would you prefer: 1. To be playing an mmorpg that has n f2p queue but has less players …