Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 340.

• PING ISSUE

BackOFF - - Rants

The same issue. 130 -> 150(160)ms after the last update.

• Mace, Spear

BackOFF - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from deenne: “another clown.. spear is overtunned like almost everything what sbi decided to buff. I dont care what win rate is there, I dont care its OP or not. im saying this auto attack dmg buff is retarded and every single noob can spam space to do tons of dmg. ” I don't care, is it OP. Just nerf it, because I don't like it. And the worst thing that SBI often listens to such nonsences.

• Quote from AntonARD: “..., bow requires no skill whatsoever. ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…7a98a89c529c7990d12584216

• @AIITEKA, слуш, эт конечно не мое дело, но... накой вы даете мамонтов "покататься"?)

• Frost staff

Every new "balance" update from Retroman, confuse me more and more. Every time I think something like: "This is it. New update can't be such trash as previous". But then... vooalya! Hello, there. We have a new portion of madness for you. The previous update was really a joke. When you buffed one of the most insane weapons with additional mobility. Defacto you created a new tombhummer. Now you have nerfed it, and do the same with frost staff: - Freezing Wind (one-handed Frost Staff) - The area si…

• @lilsam, @UNFM I don't know how to talk with you. It will be a little strange, I think, if I will describe a soviet taxi driver, how does Volga rides. There were two experienced warbow players at the thread(as I know). And both said that it is almost killed. But you guys, who don't have any understanding about it, of course, know better. Okay. Let it be. @UNFM, you are a cool expert, but just for remark. QS is not a counter pick for WB. I don't see a reason to continue this thread. Because it wi…

• QS

@Evas_Flarelight: "Keep the discussion civil. There's different department assigned to animating the environment and your last statement is trolling" You are wrong. It wasn't trolling. It is just "very important for us" feedback. And please stop thinking that players are idiots. If you have a separate department, who works on such improvements - it means, that you waste some Unity3D developers, QA, etc. capacity for animating an open world. The issue is, after death and loss of loot because of a…

• Quote from elizaroff: “Объективно. Я не заметил фризов и багов. Если у челика 8-16 Gb RAM, стоят 64 бита винда. стим, дискорд... да-да... интеграция с ними тоже стоит ресурсов. Если челик посмотрел кучу стримчакнских в твиче и ютубе, которые сжирают ОЗУ. Вот этом случае, фризы будут. Ибо винда полезла на hdd и ссд. Которые на порядок или даже порядки, медленнее DDR. Можно выключить подкачку, но тогда будь котов вообще к BSOD.И это не проблема с софтом. Это проблема с головой))) ” 24572 Слабовато…

• QS

Quote from Retroman: “The team is working on a lot of different topics at once. A big proportion of our manpower is always allocated to working on the next content update, so we can have another big update. While we also have to keep an eye on the live game and have to make constant changes on multiple fronts there in patches. Like currently we have changes to Hell Gates, Combat Balance Patch, preparing the Mobile Version for launch, server performance in big fights, Crystal League improvements,…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “>Run until your opponent makes a fatal mistake: the meta.Hahahahha, damn this is fucked up. ” I'm afraid it's inevitable if we have different weapons, which affects, or don't your movement speed. But if we will not - it will be poor gameplay. But what is really fucked up: - Hello! I'm a bear puffs abuser. I can reset forever. At the same time, I'm good in trade. At the same time can abuse a mercenary jacket, which makes me tanky. And it's only in the context of 1x1 pvp. A…

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “This is why the warbow is A-tier. It is actually competitive and usable at high infamy, while large swaths of weapons are unusable as even you admit.It's not S-tier, the meta, but it's good and usable. So A-tier. ” "Tier A" is too abstract. I faced WB players not more often than fire-staff) Mostly using T7 gir. Badon - yes. Happens. Regular bow - more often than badon. WB 1-5 times for a month. But yeah. It still breathing somehow. And if you call it "Tier A" - let it b…

• @Borbarad, now it's clear) A lot of text, but there is no any brain-activity in it. No arguments, just some personal exp. with playing battle axe) Okay. Just a little fact - stats of 10k players(even with some fault range) is always more informative than experience, you've got "when you play battle-axe". All your post really have 0 bytes of usable info. Accept one phrase: Quote from Borbarad: “Let´s be real. Warbow players are ... trash. ” It allows to conclude that you are an idiot) Sorry, but …

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “I mean, wouldn't something like 4 mil infamy be A-tier? The top 100 on the charts are literally like 2/3rds quarterstaffs, a natural counter to bow with triple mobility and stuns. This is why I said its A tier and not S tier. Also number 31 on the boards right now... ” - Depends on, what is A tier in your opinion. In case of top rates are 40-50(or what is top 1?) I don't think, that 1\10 of top values are A tier. As I understand, you make an analogy with Lineage2 items …

• Quote from lilsam: “man warbow is broken against meele ” WB is broken against classes, who have no mobility, or over-range buffs. How many classes left? Swords? Battle axe? Who else? I mean who else from CD meta, you can really meat inside. Quote from lilsam: “the reason u died against those because u literally works into their traps u worked to a trap against a q staff, wtf do u expect? u changed to poison against a bearpaws, wtf do u expect? ” I know. I just wanna show, how does SBI said: "We …

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “Indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if warbows move to S tier after the next patch. Even with the minor nerf to multishot. ” Minor?? Lol, are you sure, you should write here?)) Quote from FriendlyFire: “Currently warbow is A tier ” Sure. That's why there were no warbow players at the top of rates. Okay, I'm weak. You, guys, are strong. But don't you think, all the warbow players are weak? When did you saw the last corrupted tail from Nausk? Where is Thanorx? MaskOFF, JohnyT…

• Quote from Borbarad: “So, what is this ? Is this video supposed to be a " proof " that bear paws are broken ? ” There are 3 ways to play warbow. - Long-distance kiting(deadly shout, frost-arrow\ray of lite(at some rare cases). Used against high DPS range DD like course staff for example. - Kiting with multishot(uses against mele)| - Kiting with a poison arrow. Max DPS case. Give a possibility to trade a little and keep an enemy in a fight if it tries to reset. This vid shows that 2d and 3d are u…

• QS

Quote from Gerrit: “Exactly! 1v1 is not what's this game about. ” As I know(at least read on the official website) albion is not about someone format of PVE(P). 1v1 is a part of the game and should work as any other part. Just logically, working 1v1 balance is a good base for XnX at all. Yes, it will be necessary to think a little with your head, when you need a gang party. Who will stop a prey, who will control it then, who will deal damage? 10 pairs of claws with demonic robes or thumb plate f…

• QS

Quote from Reef: “You answered yourself. For me i am playing only CD / HG / Crystal coz dont want to spend time to find fight ” But it was OK before instances appeared. It was an issue to avoid a fight when you try to save your loot. And now it is an issue to find it. That's why I think, that all those instances break a game.

• QS

Quote from Reef: “Maybe its ok. But in that case every weapon tree shoud have mobile on W like frost shot and 0 mobility on other skills. So that everyone can try to disengage. But its realy redisign of whole weapon system. ” Looks like you didn't read, what I wrote. Quote from BackOFF: “If you are more mobile, than your enemy - you can reset. But if you are a balanced mobility-based build player - it doesn't make you imba. What if it is a warow against a bolt-casters matchup? Yes, I can reset. …

• QS

Quote from Reef: “Quote from BackOFF: “So your offer is not: "Make it balanced", but: "Make it specially designed for my play-style". Cool. ” It cant be balanced. If reset will be too hard players will not choose this builds. Now resets are too easy and there is a lot of staffs and bows that just kite/reset.But there is 1 factor - kite/reset meta makes fights last for 30+ minutes that ruin fun of gameplay (if u r not pervert) ” It is an option for you. In my opinion, it is the best fight when yo…