Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

• Hi there! Sorry for the confusion. It was not intended for players to be able to use underscores ( _ ) in their character names. This was a bug that came up with the last patch on Tuesday and was only possible until 2 days later when we deployed a fix for it. It has been disabled again and will stay disabled. Kind regards, Nesnes~

• Hey there, for everyone getting the Error 203 in the launcher OR the 404 Error when on mobile: we are aware and looking into it. We will update you here and on discord once it's fixed. As a workaround, you can start the game directly from executable Windows: AlbionOnline\game -> launch_albion_online.exe or MacOS: Settings in launcher -> Game Folder -> start the app there Update (Talion): Theoretically the issue should be fixed now. It might take a few minutes for all changes to go through caches…

• Update: Issue has been fied with yesterdays maintenance. Hotfix post

• Hello everyone, With the upcoming Energy Surge season beginning September 25, guilds will have the opportunity to earn HQ Hideout status for one of their Hideouts beginning with Season 14. Based on community feedback on this feature, we have updated the requirements for earning an HQ Hideout during the Energy Surge season. Please note that these numbers are balanced for the Energy Surge season, and the various Season Point and zone type requirements will likely change in future seasons. * Season…

• Congratulations to today's winners! These are the match-ups for the finals: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…bb30918c60591347576b37a97 As you might have noticed, team "Mobile Gamers" has been disqualified because one of their members was banned, due to that they don't have enough team members left to keep going in the tournament. Team "Wendy's" was moved up to the finals because they had the most wins out of all remaining teams. The matches will start at 17:00 UTC, same as last round. I ask all te…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…bb30918c60591347576b37a97

• Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did. Quote from CaptainPando: “wait.... people that rmt get warnings?.... I have seen you guys straight ban people. Why do they get warnings? ” Quote from Altiahad: “Imagine handing out bans straight out of bat to whole player base, but BA leadership gets "WaRnED …

• Hi everyone, In our latest ban wave, we have banned 1533 Accounts for involvement in RMT (real-money-trade, aka third-party currency transactions). These actions are expressly prohibited by our terms & conditions Quote: “4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form – to/from third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms …

• Quote from Zulmer: “Quote from Equart: “youtu.be/Ye5iTKvBLmA ” @Eltharyon@Nesnes please watch this video. ” funny thing, I already watched it

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…bb30918c60591347576b37a97 It's time for a Fame Boost in Albion Online! Get 25% additional Fame for a whole week for all in-game activities. Here are the details: - At the end of maintenance on Monday, September 13 the Mists of Albion buff will be automatically enabled for all players - Automatically grants an additional 25% Fame for all activities - Excludes Fame earned via PvP kills and Tomes of Insight - Ends at maintenance on Monday, September 20 Log in today an…

• Dear fellow Adventurers! I'm very happy to announce that you will have a new Community Manager from today onward! A little bit about my person: I'm a passionate Albion Online player and have been exactly that since free-to-play launch. That led to joining the moderation team and eventually applying for a position at Sandbox Interactive. I've been playing online games for a long time now, ranging from single-player adventure games over co-op first-person shooters up to medieval MMORPGs like Albio…

• Video Guide: Fishing

Nesnes - - News & Announcements

Quote from Bogul: “Where do I fish for Shark? ” It's always gonna be a mystery Hint: (Hidden Content) Second hint: (Hidden Content)

• Hi there, This sounds a lot like your PC has a hard time when trying to cope with a lot of entities. One thing that could help you is to turn off name tags. Especially in high-density areas like royal cities, I found this to be easier on my pc. Turning down your graphic settings in general could also help. If you have trouble in areas with a lot of greenery, try turning off the "animated vegetation" option in your video settings. For any further technical advice you can also always ask the suppo…

• Lack of variety?

Nesnes - - General Questions & Discussions

Hi there, The devs are always and are still working on incorporating new and exciting content, however as it is a fairly small team working on the whole thing, only one thing can be done at a time Regarding skins: At the moment there is a fairly even schedule of 1 new skin every referral season, aside from the ones that you can only buy from the cash shop. Although I absolutely understand that everyone wishes for more of them faster, in my experience SBI values the quality of vanity items over q…

• Hi there, This is a very broad question, sadly I can only give you a very broad answer to it: It comes with experience. The best way to gain any kind of knowledge about game meta is usually to join an active guild and have them teach you (in my experience at least) Other than that, there are plenty of YouTubers and Twitch streamers out there with guides on every kind of content, those are a great help. Generally speaking, there is no "best weapon" for anything. It's your whole build that plays t…

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Nesnes: “Hi there! You should really write to support about this. There is noone on the forum with the ability to help you, but the support might be able to You can send an e-mail to support@albiononline.com or use the support function on the website to reach them. Hope you will get the help you need! Regards, ” But the answer, whether the support will return the gear to him or not, maybe he could get it here, right? (if we are talking here purely about "suicide" in…

• Hi there, You can check the access rights on those islands by viewing the board. As Elsa already said, they probably gave access to your guild or alliance if you can visit the island. Not having the option to set it to public is simply a matter of practicality. The list of available islands would be endless if players could do that. I'm not sure if you are aware, but using a station on an island will decrease the resource return rate that you get when crafting, which is why most people use the c…

• Hi there, can you explain what problem exactly you are referring to?

• Hi there! You should really write to support about this. There is noone on the forum with the ability to help you, but the support might be able to You can send an e-mail to support@albiononline.com or use the support function on the website to reach them. Hope you will get the help you need! Regards,

• Premium promo pack

Nesnes - - Bugs

as Amoebius already said, please contact the support about it. They will be able to look into it.